When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
[html]
(:

It felt like things were going way to fast for a moment. Mag looked at her mother as Iskata told her how she was, asking where Firefly and DaVinci was. Truly, she didn't know where DaVinci was, just hoping that he'd be be home soon. As for Firefly, she was too busy with her love life to care and actually come home right away. How was she supposed to tell her mother that? Magdalena promised she'd take care of the two, DaVinci was semi lost and Firefly was out spreading her heart like a disease. Call it what you will, but Mag could think of one or two things to use for it. "Hello, I take it your Ember?" she lowered herself a little bit, using it as a bow.

Not noticing till now, the rain started to slow and now it was a tiny drizzle, just enough to keep everything wet still but not enough so you'd have to yell over sound. "Well mom, DaVinci, he's just... doing his thing, he's out and about, but I told him to come home when he could. As for Firefly..." Mag paused, trying to think of the right words, "She got herself mixed up in a love fest. I don't know when she's planning to come home..." she chuckled with a nervousness all through her voice. 'She grew up a lot' was all she could manage to think really, because really all three of them did.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread