When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
[html]
To clear up any confusion, I'm joining now, because I want a big thread and by the time at least June 5 rolls around, it should still be going or complete. (: Open to anybody related to Mag's.

Character Name: Magdalena de Sadira

Character Birthdate: October 31, 2006

Whether he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Your e-mail: friendsie_forever@hotmail.com

How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've been a member for forever. (:

The downpour was totally expected. It was obvious it was going to rain due to the fact that the clouds overhead were grey and making the day almost feel like night. Magdalena tried so hard to ignore the rain, but instead she took several stops and it making it harder for her to get down to where she was arriving at. The girl knew that her mother was not expecting her, and no other family member was. However, she was surprising even herself that she was in the middle of the soaking wet day, venturing off to come back to home. Of course this was never her original home, but this is where home ended up to be. After the fire, she didn't know where she was, and in fact she was with Firefly, who happened to leave Mag's side due to her sudden love interest. She wanted to whine and whimper, but she couldn't because it would go to show that she was trying to be weak, something she definitely not was and something she picked up from her mother. Mag hadn't seen Iskata in a very long time, it was starting to feel like eternity, especially the way the rain started to pick up for the moment.

Blue eyes searched around, there was nothing. Although, the fainest scent was being drawn to her nose, smelling of wolf, but she knew that soon all the smells would be wiped out from the rain very shortly. Starting to run, she ran and ran until she couldn't feel he paws anymore. She looked around, in search of someone. "Hello?" a voice, her voice, echoed off into the day, the sound of rain covering almost every sign that she was even there. This was not a way to get lost, but familiar scents of various old members from her family, from all the other packs that once filled the old lands.
[/html]
ooc: Hi! Mags eyes are bluuue. XD it's ok though.. if you wanna keep em' brown that's fine. Smile

Iskata had been a little downcast since her run in with Jasper. She'd been wanting her children home for so long that she had let herself get carried away and had nearly floored the poor boy who'd only looked like Magdalena, so when the voice calling out in the dark hit her ears she ignored it at first, thinking it was just her daydreaming again. Too soon though the voice called out again and she lifted herself to her paws to go chasing ghosts out in the rain.

She was not amused when she exited her small cottage home and found the world in a sudden downpour, nor was she amused when she began tramping through the undergrowth and was showered with more rain that she cared to admit. The Silver and gold lady's pelt was plastered to her frame and she sighed in frustration as she tried to find the source of the caller. She had no clue who in the world would be sitting out in the rain calling out greetings to the wind but it was her duty to be helpful and so she was willing to dig herself out of her home and come to the rescue of the lost and half drowned soul.

She hadn't really been far from her house when she saw the ghostly cream pelt in the distance, her heart skipped a beat as she called back. "Hallo?" She didn't move foreward but just stood in the rain staring at the girl who was now a woman. She had been fooled once and she just expected it to happen again.
[html]
-dies- well I just assumed because of all the pictures you did of Mag, you put her eyes brown. P: However, no I'll change it because I love blue. (: Also could you pm me the basics about her? Like her birthday and stuff, so I can use this information. ;D

Magdalena was in almost shock when one of the few she was looking for happened to greet her instead. With a huge smile and so much joy in her heart that she thought she'd explode, she made her way closer to Iskata until it was unbearable to walk, and she had to run, almost knocking her mother over. She nudged Iskata and gave her a warm, caring lick. "Mom." she managed to breathe out, excitement overwhelming her. However, she stopped all the warmness for a moment, "How are you?" she was so happy to see her mother again. Mag had been waiting, what felt like ages, for this one moment. She wondered where Ember and everyone else would be to, hopefully not to far considering she'd want to see as many siblings as there were around here. The blue eyed girl giggled and licked her mother again, "It's been so long, this moment has been way overdue."
[/html]
[html]
Yayy, intrusion Big Grin

She wanted to be independent, but family ran strong in the young girl. She'd been staying off and on with Iskata, alternating between her own den and the cottage that her mother had found. For a while Ember had thought that she wouldn't see any of her family ever again...that was during the fire. She had spent ages picking through the old lands, looking for any sign of life before she gave up and went to the new territories. She'd met Iskata around a month after joining Labrynth Glen, and found out that Phoenix had left and that Kansas was alive. So far she hadn't run into him, but it was only a matter of time.

Rainy weather was her favorite, the second best time for her to hunt. The first best time was night, when she blended in with the shadows. A lot of the time she could catch animals unaware, becuase they could not see or hear her due to the rainfall and the thick layer of clouds overhead.

The young female didn't bother to shake her fur out as she came upon the scene. Why bother, when she was only going to get wet again? And she liked it; it'd been pretty warm lately, and this was a nice cool spell. At first she thought that her mother might be in trouble, and she held her ears back with apprehension, but then she realized the truth, that the wolf on top of Iskata wasn't trying to hurt her. Her expression changed to one of puzzlement as she came closer, looking between the two. She didn't remember the now fully grown stranger, not well enough to be able to place her immediately. "...who's....this?" She asked, head tilting to the side in curiousity.

[/html]
Iskata had been so shocked to see her daughter that when she nearly crashed into her there was nothing that she could do but laugh. The kiss that her daughter greeted her with was quickly returned as she butted heads softly with her daughter, a smile splitting across her maw. "Magdalena! Wow!" she laughed breathlessly as she greeted her daughter. "Where's DaVinci and Firefly?" She smiled at her daughter and circled around her excitedly, laughing, her tail wagging a mile a minute.

Pausing for a second as she faced her child once more, her feet still dancing in place as she answered her question. "I've been doing ok, keeping track of our family is a full track job though!" she joked as she smiled at her daughter, her sun shot blue eyes glittering with happiness. "Wait a moment, let me call your sister!" she said excitedly, but as soon as she was about to call for her daughter it seemed a voice intruded upon their meeting.

Turning quickly Iskata smiled at the nightshade wolfess that came to join her. Her eyes twinkling as she gazed at one daughter then the next she laughed softly and walked over to Ember, nudging her softly towards her older sister. "This Is your sister.. Magdalena.. DaVinci's sister." She knew that Ember had never met Magdalena, though the dark hued child had met DaVinci once or twice when she was smaller. Magdalena looked a lot like Kansas and Firefly though so the family resemblance was enough to tell.
[html]
(:

It felt like things were going way to fast for a moment. Mag looked at her mother as Iskata told her how she was, asking where Firefly and DaVinci was. Truly, she didn't know where DaVinci was, just hoping that he'd be be home soon. As for Firefly, she was too busy with her love life to care and actually come home right away. How was she supposed to tell her mother that? Magdalena promised she'd take care of the two, DaVinci was semi lost and Firefly was out spreading her heart like a disease. Call it what you will, but Mag could think of one or two things to use for it. "Hello, I take it your Ember?" she lowered herself a little bit, using it as a bow.

Not noticing till now, the rain started to slow and now it was a tiny drizzle, just enough to keep everything wet still but not enough so you'd have to yell over sound. "Well mom, DaVinci, he's just... doing his thing, he's out and about, but I told him to come home when he could. As for Firefly..." Mag paused, trying to think of the right words, "She got herself mixed up in a love fest. I don't know when she's planning to come home..." she chuckled with a nervousness all through her voice. 'She grew up a lot' was all she could manage to think really, because really all three of them did.
[/html]
[html]

It seemed like a lot of the family was meeting here, some members that Ember had never met before. Fatin had been adopted into the family long before Ember had come along; she had said that she was the adopted sister of Lisi...so Ember had felt relieved to find her here. Melisande, too. But now she wasn't sure if Melisande was around or not, because she had been living in Labrynth Glen for a few months and hadn't seen the white female anywhere around.

Wherever she went, there was always someone she knew, or some family member that hadn't been discovered yet. Ember was certainly happy that Magdalena had reappeared, but she still held a bit of resentment toward the older female. Ember wanted to be the one going off on adventures and leaving the packlands. She'd tried to go, right before the fire, but had come back to the lands when she'd seen the smoke off in the distance. Some adventure.

But this was her sister's return, and there was no time for her to be angry. She should be happy. Iskata nudged her toward her older sibling and she came forward a little, ears back, betraying her. "Ah...hello. Yes" She felt stupid, only saying that. When Magdalena spoke of Davinci and Firefly her ears perked forward with interest, then fell back again. "I should have known she wasn't coming back." If she was the one out having adventures with Davinci, though, she wouldn't have wanted to come back either, though.

[/html]
Iskata made room for both her daughters in their little group meeting as the exchange of words continued. She couldn't help but pinning her ears back as Magdalena spoke of DaVinci's need to be alone still, though she thought it was strange he'd go off without his two sisters that he'd seemed so attached to. She pushed that to the back of her mind as she learned the news of Firefly's reason for not returning either. The silver and gold lady shook her head as she sighed, trying to find the words to reply to that. "Well, that's... unexpected." was about all she could come out with. She personally didn't think her youngest daughter was old enough to be off and involving herself in some love interest but it wasn't like she could go haul the fiery spirited child back home now.

Shaking her head she sighed and gave up on that thought. "That sounds like DaVinci though.. he always was hard to understand.. I think you probably knew him better than most..." she was slightly jealous of her two oldest children's relationship but it was no ones fault but her own and she wasn't going to say anything more. It was best to let be and move on anyways.

When she heard Ember's voice speak up Iskata turned worried eyes towards her daughter, Ember had had the same reaction when she'd been told Firefly had been off with Magdalena and DaVinci in the first place, she had never thought her middle daughter was the jealous type.. but it seemed that Firefly's wayward path seemed to rub her the wrong way. Shaking her head she commented on Ember's words. "She's just not back yet.. Firefly.. is a bit flighty.. she'll probably be over this new thing in a week or two.." She hated saying that about her own daughter, but the truth was better than a lie.. and there wasn't probably anything else she could say that would ease Ember's bitterness. "Besides, she'll know nothing about the new lands and she's been at sea this whole time.. I bet her hunting skills are horrid!" she added as she gave her daughter a smile, Ember would no doubt be better at a lot of normal everyday useful things that her high spirited sibling.

Turning back to Magdalena there was a twinkle in her eye as she spoke once more, "We should probably get Fatin, that is.. if you'd like to stay.. here. If.. you don't, there's many other packs round.. Naniko and Kansas live in Twilight Vale.." She didn't want to lose her daughter so quickly aver finding her again, but she'd offered Kansas the same thing, she wouldn't make Magdalena stay if she didn't wish to.
[html]
^.^ Iskata can call Fatin. ;D and then after your post I'll throw up Leader Needed. (: and Ember can post anytime after Fatin's post or before it...doesn't matter. (:

Quietly, Magdalena sat there and thought about everything that was going on because really, the conversation between daughters and mother was pretty interesting. Magdalena smiled at all their comments and she nodded about DaVinci, "I'd say that's true. Considering I guess he told me himself, but don't worry mom, he'll be back very shortly, I'm sure of it... as for Firefly, she is quite the hunter really. I taught her myself while we were away, she's sure to track us down when she pleases. She has an amazing sense of smell." Magdalena realized she was bragging her sister off and stopped. It was something probably she shouldn't have said, considering that Iskata wasn't really there with them at the time, or they weren't there with Iskata, depends on how you look at it.

As soon as her mother mentioned of her staying, her blue eyes lit up and a big grin was plastered in her emotion, "I would love to stay... because really, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'd like to stay here." with that, Magdalena looked almost expectantly at Iskata, awaiting for her mother to call upon Fatin, one that she maybe never had met but the name seemed oh so vague.
[/html]
OOc wait til Ember's reply then you can put Leader Needed in title. Smile

Iskata hadn't expected Magdalena to stick up for Firefly, but she should have. The two sisters had been together the past seven or so months since Firefly had followed DaVinci off into the distance. Shaking her head she hoped that Ember wouldn't get upset at the things that Magdalena had said. She'd have to find some time for her and Ember to have their own adventures since she seemed so desperately to want something new and exciting. Watching Ember for a moment she turned back to Magdalena and smiled apologeticly. "I know, they'll come when they can.. " She wished she could instill in her two missing children the need for family that she had.

When Magdalena seemed to brighten so much at the mention of staying with them Iskata could do nothing more but smile, gazing softly at her eldest born. "Then let's get Fatin..." Titling her head back the Sadira mother yet out a howl to call their leader to the gathering. The space was beginning to grow crowded and she wasn't sure if Fatin would love to come out into the rain, but she knew she couldn't invite Magdalena to stay without her permission. Dropping her head back down she smiled once more before shaking her head at the whole seen.

Sighing softly she gazed at her two daughters before turning to look to Ember. "What do you say.. is there room for one more here?" She smiled at her ebony hued daughter, waiting for her word as well before their leader joined them.
[html]

It wasn't like her choice about Magdalena would really affect anything...she supposed that it could only be good to have more family members around. Maybe it would make Iskata happer; Ember had wondered if her mother was doing all right since she'd spoken with Kansas. Ember doubted that she would recognize Firefly when she returned, if she ever did, so maybe she shouldn't worry so much.

"Of course" She said quietly, giving Magdalena a light smile. She had nothing against her....she just felt a little sad that she hadn't been included. It wasn't her sister's fault, though. "You can stay with us, if you want to. I stay with mom sometimes...but other times I sleep in my own den."

[/html]
So very sorry that you've waited so long for this. I'll accept you OOCly and get to added to the ranks and such so you can RP freely now.

Edit: Unfortunately, I don't know what the LG ranks mean, so I've had to leave yours blank for now. X3 Fatin will have to fill that in.

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Sorry about the wait...I've been really scatterbrained with the new job and then life just....exploding on me. *sighs* there's no real excuse that I can give, other than to offer my sincere apology.

[html]
She was hiding, almost. Waiting for a time when she felt it was safe and right to come out and expose herself. Iskata's howl caught her attention and dragged her out of her makeshift den, where she had been curled up, still shifted, protecting herself from the elements. She wasted little time (unlike her player!) to come down to the gathering, her eyes sweeping the family present curiously. "She's one of yours?" It wasn't a question she needed an answer to, she saw it by the way the three behaved. She smiled softly, nodding at the other female.

She knew what this was, and all it took was for her a simple graceful smile and a nod of the head. "You're welcome to stay here, naturally. Tuatha Dé is the same rank Ember started as, and it is our base rank. Welcome to Labyrinth Glen.." And just as she had come, the firey Suithe returned to her shadows, nursing ever strange thoughts in the back of her head. Change was coming, she could feel it.
[/html]