Time to introduce myself
[html]

WC: 467 Yay ^_^

Saxif’s mood had increased significantly once she had grasp of her friend. When she released her she was lucky enough to receive yet another cuddle. She felt her skin heat when the dark-faced female commented on her growth. Saxif had not really noticed her growth until now she figured it was just the same. The ivory wolf parted her now fading streaked hair from her eyes. I guess I have grown haven’t I. Her stomach fluttered with joy and excitement, there had not been one person to compare to the chestnut female. Shiloh had come close to making her feel comfortable but with Luna she was at ease. She nodded when the wolf invited her into her home. She had been in the sun for the better part of the morning and it was obvious that her body was about to say enough. She flopped into the chair feeling suddenly exhausted as she felt her body cooling down and relaxing. She adjusted her tail and smiled at Luna. I could help you with cleaning it up if you like. She herself hadn’t found it messy but figured it must be unusual for a house to have things spread across the floor.

I arrived at the borders just the day after we met. It was you who actually inspired me join, I had been feeling like I need to be around others and just as I decided I smelled the pack. It had smelt like home to me. I really enjoy it here, I am a Tsisdu Kanati and maybe soon I will become well practiced enough to be more. But for now I get train and hunt small animals as I please which is more than I can say for my last home. I wasn’t allowed to hunt. She already felt herself bubbling with stories to tell of things to vent. I even got selected as the Alliance Ambassador. I get to keep in touch with my friends from Pheonix Valley the pack in the northern area. It had been a reward for me and my friend’s hard work on their barn there. She thoughtlessly rubbed her blistered fingers and palms from the torture she had put them through that morning. As she winced slightly she was reminded of the first days building the farm. How her hands had been just as worn. She smiled at the thought of building that farm; it had been the hardest thing she ever had to do also the most rewarding. She gazed into the green eyes of the chestnut female now curious. What brought you to join our family? The last word came out so eloquent and lovingly, AniWaya was her family now in some senses more than her own. They accepted her and even encouraged her like family should.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread