Time to introduce myself
[html]
486 words (+2)/ This is backdated to June 19th. Luna is in her Optime form, and it takes place in the southeastern side of the Village at around 12 am. It's time for my Luna to meet her packmates XD

Wonderful. Yes, that was the word with which Luna described her actual situation. The new Kunikoti was still excited about her recent acceptance in AniWaya, and she could not wait to explore her new territory. That sounded...good. Yes, her new home. She had spent the last days exploring the area in her Lupus form, getting familiarized with it. However, after her small stroll through the territory, she decided to make herself at home in the Village, a place that she had first seen when Dawali, the Kalona, took her there. It seemed like a good place to establish herself and to store the herbs that she often collected, so, since the first day, she picked up a house that seemed confortable, hid her things there, and left to explore the territory.

She reached the southeastern side of the Village a few hours past down. Once there, she shifted into her very useful optime form and entered the set of buildings, heading towards the house that she had previously chosen. It was a simple one-story house with two bedrooms, a living room, a bathroom (which was completely unusable and full of creeping plants) and a small kitchen, where she had found several dishes, jars, and bottles among other useful things that she could use to prepare her remedies. There was some furniture as well, such as a table, shelves and a mattress, among other things. By now, this was more than what the female required to live confortably. Later on she would see if she needed anything else. There was no door, so other people would be able to peek inside unless she covered the entrance somehow.

After entering the house claimed as hers, she looked for her skirt inside her statchel and dressed up. She fixed her ebony hair into her usual hairstyle and checked that her necklace was on her place. Once she considered that she was presentable and after putting her statchel on the mattress inside one of the bedrooms, she returned to the entrance of her house and stepped outside, observing her surroundings. There was nobody in sight, so she threw her head back and let out a greeting howl, only loud enough so the wolves who were in the surroundings could hear her.

Just with a single call would be enough, so the dark faced woman returned inside and began to clean the place in order to make it look more confortable while she waited for somebody to answer her call. First of all, she had to clear the branches and stones off the floor. The chore itself was a bit tiresome, having to bend to pick the the rubbish and then piling it up next to the entrance. A couple of times she peeked outside the entrance, but the rest of the time she focused on her chore, hoping that she could clear most of it before somebody showed up.

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 478

Saxif was deeply concentrated on her training in the past week and half as though avoiding people for reasons unsure. She had not faired well with previous events, first with the boy in the other pack, her friend being raped, the injury she had caused someone and other events that weighed on her. She decided to vent her frustrations by training deeply. Her forearms burned as she pulled back another arrow on her training bow, her fingers blistered from the tight string. As she released the arrow and struck her target with an impressive accuracy, she smiled but soon it fell from her face and she felt grim. She knew she could not shoot anymore. Not just because of her aching muscles but the arrow she shot was the last of ten and it had cracked like all the others. All overused so now she would have to make more.

She wondered where all this gloominess came from, like a sickness that just set upon her one day. She sat for a moment, her legs protesting from the prolonged stance. She had made friends in her pack but many she had not felt comfortable enough to confide in. She figured that was what was making her sick, her silence to her own confusions and sadness. Others seemed to speak so easily to each other. She picked at the grass on the verge of crying so her thoughts started on what else she may train. Today it was her bow yesterday it was her spear and the day before that fishing. Though just before she could decide which to train on she heard a howl. She looked up suddenly as though she had heard a ghost. She knew the voice. She stood up suddenly leaving her battered arrows but she pulled the bow over her head and shoulder as the string may rest across her chest and the wood on her back. She ran toward the howl’s source. She knew someone had joined recently but had not been interested as to whom.

As she ran toward the old house now inhabited by the newcomer she smiled brightly as the scent became clear to her. She knew a friend was now in her midst a friend who could make her laugh unlike most. She barked once with giddiness that she was unaccustomed to as the house became clear. It had been far too long since she felt herself come through the melancholy. She ignored all her usual etiquette, her discomfort of contact and as the slender chestnut wolf emerged from house she took her into a big embrace. Like hugging a child’s toy that had been lost to them for days. Now grown somewhat taller and stronger than their last meeting she even lifted the green-eyed female slightly off her feet. It has been far too long my friend. Welcome.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

541 words(+5)/ Yay! re-encounter!!

At first glance, the rubbish scattered all over the wooden floor seemed to be a lot. But within a minute or so Luna realized the opposite. In fact, the living area was almost clear of most part of the stones and branches that covered it. The female took a pause to look at her progress, also taking a look of her new home. She was already planning on what sort of arrangements she was going to do on it. Maybe whe would get a hide to sleep. And she had to find a place where to keep her concoctions as well...

But her daydreaming was interrupted by a familiar bark outside her house. From her current position she couldn't see anything through the windows, so she walked towards the entrance to se who had barked, though, she had an idea of who could have been. When she stepped outside, she was recieved by the familiar figure of Saxif. The kunikoti could not believe her eyes. She hadn't seen her friend for several weeks! yet here she was, running towards her. "Saxif?! but ho-" Her speech was cut off by a pair of arms curling tightly around her body in a bear hug, lifting her off the ground. The youth had clearly grown stronger because Luna was unable to breath until the light pelted wolfess put her down.

A normal person would have complained about such a reckless action, but not Luna. Instead, she laughed and returned Saxif's embrace once she found her footing, though awkwardly because of the bow that Saxif carried. "Aww, I've missed you too! indeed, it has been too long." The female's tail wagged so energetically that its tip reached her waist, tickling her. She let go of the golden eyed female shortly after, and eyed her. Her growth was noticeable. She must have already reached the year of age. "Woah, i can see that you have bloomed, little flower." She used one of her mother's favourite phrases when she reached adulthood herself.

Realizing that both of them were standing right under the sun, she stepped aside to allow Saxif the entrance to her brand new house. "Would you like to enter?" She said, making a wide movement with her arm, inviting her to come inside the building. The sun was close to it's zenith, and Luna's pelt wasn't very adequate for warm weathers, being thick, dark and fluffy.

After resguarding herself from the sun inside her shelter, Luna looked around the place. It wasn't very cozy-looking, but at least there was a place where they could sit without risking their butts getting hurt by the stones. Near the table were a couple of chairs, which, previously tested by Luna, seemed solid enough to support their weight. The female's head pinted one of the chairs to her guest, and took a seat on the free one. "I haven't had time to clean this mess, i think that tomorrow i will have all the rubbish cleaned. Meanwhile...i hope that you don't mind it." A grin appeared in her mouth. She was so happy to re-encounter her friend, and she had many questions in her mind. "Tell me, how have you been? and when did you arrive to AniWaya?"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 467 Yay ^_^

Saxif’s mood had increased significantly once she had grasp of her friend. When she released her she was lucky enough to receive yet another cuddle. She felt her skin heat when the dark-faced female commented on her growth. Saxif had not really noticed her growth until now she figured it was just the same. The ivory wolf parted her now fading streaked hair from her eyes. I guess I have grown haven’t I. Her stomach fluttered with joy and excitement, there had not been one person to compare to the chestnut female. Shiloh had come close to making her feel comfortable but with Luna she was at ease. She nodded when the wolf invited her into her home. She had been in the sun for the better part of the morning and it was obvious that her body was about to say enough. She flopped into the chair feeling suddenly exhausted as she felt her body cooling down and relaxing. She adjusted her tail and smiled at Luna. I could help you with cleaning it up if you like. She herself hadn’t found it messy but figured it must be unusual for a house to have things spread across the floor.

I arrived at the borders just the day after we met. It was you who actually inspired me join, I had been feeling like I need to be around others and just as I decided I smelled the pack. It had smelt like home to me. I really enjoy it here, I am a Tsisdu Kanati and maybe soon I will become well practiced enough to be more. But for now I get train and hunt small animals as I please which is more than I can say for my last home. I wasn’t allowed to hunt. She already felt herself bubbling with stories to tell of things to vent. I even got selected as the Alliance Ambassador. I get to keep in touch with my friends from Pheonix Valley the pack in the northern area. It had been a reward for me and my friend’s hard work on their barn there. She thoughtlessly rubbed her blistered fingers and palms from the torture she had put them through that morning. As she winced slightly she was reminded of the first days building the farm. How her hands had been just as worn. She smiled at the thought of building that farm; it had been the hardest thing she ever had to do also the most rewarding. She gazed into the green eyes of the chestnut female now curious. What brought you to join our family? The last word came out so eloquent and lovingly, AniWaya was her family now in some senses more than her own. They accepted her and even encouraged her like family should.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

564 words (5+)/ Talking about cleanup, maybe we can plan this OOCly. You know, Saxif goes to visit Luna once or twice to help her with the hut XD Oh, and sorry for taking too long to answer.

The house wasn't flamant nor luxurious. Actually, Luna didn't really care about that. She wouldn't mind sleeping there the way it was right now. In fact, she didn't mind sleeping in the open field at all, this proved by the countless nights that she had passed without an actual home. However, she had other plans for this particular building, and cleanup was part of it. "I wouldn't mind some help. Yeah, it would be fun!" She said. The cleanup would be a good excuse for both to see each other again.

The chestnut female listened t her friend attentively, her eyes twitching lightly whenever she didn't understand something. Apparently she was the reason that Saxif had ended up in AniWaya, and she was glad for it. It was always nice to have someone familiar when facing a new situation.

Something else that Luna picked up from the blonde's story was the fact that she had gained a 'path', the path of Tsisdu Kanati to be specific. She couldn't remember what did it mean, but she knew that it had something to do with the use of weapons. However, the only reaction at this mention was a light twitch of her ears, a reaction to both the unknown words and the usage of weapons, which she disliked. But when Saxif mentioned Phoenix Valley, the female's eyes opened widely and her head darted up. She knew that name for sure, but she wasn't sure when had she heard it. So she decided to give up trying to remember and instead listened to her friend. Phoenix Valley apparently had a certain connection with AniWaya through Saxif, which meant that Saxif held an important position within the pack. Did this mean that she has her superior? either way, Luna knew how to show respect to those who deserved it. "Then it seems like you are much better here. I'm happy that you finally achieved what you desired..." She said this with a smile in her lips, swaying the tip of her tail lightly. "...and also that you reached an important rank. Ambassator, hmmm, i think that that makes you my superior in some way."

Not many things had happened since their last meeting that could have made her run towards the packlands but mere will power. So the green-eyed female wasn't prepared to answer Saxif's question. Instead, she twisted her fingers and looked at them. "Well, i had already planned on joining a pack. I didn't know which, though. But some time after i met you i met another female, Ayasha. She told me about AniWaya and even invited me to join. I declined at first, but later on i thought about the possibility of joining. Then, when i couldn't stand being alone, i looked for this place and Chief Dawali." These words were pronounced with respect. "...allowed me to join. So now I am part of the family." She could still rmember her excitement when the Kalona offered to take her to the Village and explained her some of the AniWayan traditions. "I was accepted as a Medicine Woman, a Kunikoti. Though, I am not sure whether my role would be very active within the pack." She shrugged. After all, nothing of importance for her rank had happened so far. But maybe the fact that she had not met the entire pack yet had something to do.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry this took forever but I think I might be quicker in my responses now. Inspiration is carefully returning Smile WC:395

Were you planning on cleaning today? Saxif rubbed the blistering parts of her worn hands. She would gladly help the female but she knew it would be a bit of a painful task. Her realization of putting her body through too much stress lately had slowly seeped into her mind. She lightly shook off the thoughts; she wouldn’t let her troubles ruin a perfectly good moment with an old friend. She choked a slight laugh at being mentioned as a superior. She was far too young to be anyone’s better. I doubt I am anyone’s superior. It just means I get to spend more time with Chief Dawali and aide him in any alliance matters. It’s a pretty neat job but I don’t think it puts me above my status as a rabbit hunter. I still have yet to even perform a duty related to the new rank. She hoped that one day she would get the chance to do something that involved more responsible matters. Though she loved to hunt she also like to help and that is what her rank was, a way to help her pack with more than just food.

I know Ayasha. She is probably thee most adorable wolf on Earth. So kind and sweet. She has been quite the inspiration to me lately. Saxif had felt a slight connection with the growing wolf since the night she held her through a hard long cry. She was grateful for her. Chief Dawali was the second to greet me. Saxif was always very respectful to older wiser wolves so as she spoke it was with great reverence.

As Luna mentioned her rank in the pack Saxif kind of grew uncomfortable. She closed her palms that she had been rubbing furtively. As much as she knew it was important for a wolf to practice their rank she found it unnerving that it just so happened that she was probably in need of some healing. Though the thought of her friend seeing her tattered hands had her feeling a bit ashamed. That is a great job, I am sure it will have plenty of responsibility. Even if its just scratches and minor stuff not many people have the knowledge to care for such things. She carefully moved her hands in between her lap. She forced a smile as though to reassure her words.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 406(+2) :: Pff, it took me a lot to answer, but here it is. Sorry for that XD

The new medic just chuckled at her friend's enthusiasm. She didn't care if this was only an excuse to see her. All that she wanted was to spend some time with the wolfess. But she fell in a respectful silence as Saxif spoke again. The brunette was yet to see the blonde performing her rank, but by the way she spoke, she supposed that she enjoyed what she did, and, for instance, she performed her duty well.

When Luna heard Saxif speaking about Ayasha, she couldn't help but smile. The pup had been really kind to her by offering her to join her family. She was a very innocent and sweet pup, and she loved the way she trusted people right away, very much like herself. They both shared that trait. They had no prejudices. "I see." She said. "It looks like that pup is like a magnet for all of us." About the Chief...she couldn't say much...except that he had been really kind to them, and by the condition of the lands, he had sustained the pack very well.

Of course that all of the ranks were important in a pack. In this case, Saxif was the one who provided the members with food, while Luna would heal the people who needed it. It was a matter of group cooperation. That was why she couldn't understand her friend's embarrasment when she announced her duties. She tilted her head a bit, but she till paid attention to her words. "It is a big responsibility, indeed. But all the ranks are equally important." She said, attributing the other's embarrasment to her rank. It wasn't until her eyes traveled across the other's body that she noticed her scratched hands. "Saxif? may i see your hands?" Not waiting for an answer, the medic leaned forward to take the huntress' hands between hers to examine them, her eyes full of concern. They had several scratches, but none of them seemed really deep, so there was no risk of an infection. However, the wolfess would be more confortable if she cleaned them. "They don't seem serious." She took her eyes off the scratched limbs and looked at the other's eyes. "If they hurt or itch, i can give you something to relieve it." She offered, cuckling inside her head at the coinsidence. So far, all the times that they met Saxif had had some problem regarding to her hands.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Bit of a fail post >.< ...been sick.

Saxif opened her hands to the new healer as she had requested her to. Been working a little too hard lately. Really Saxif was putting her body through an unnecessary stress. She didn’t think she had a problem, she just figured she was just focused on her training. So she plastered on a happy face for her friend to deter her worry. She would take care of her hands and the issue would be passed. They do itch a bit. Was all she said for a moment rubbing the worn padding of her palms. She had been enjoying getting better in her skill, the stress in her life would feel a bit of blessing to her in that sense. It would have been better for her body if the concern had not been present.

She was truly glad Luna was here, her presence was somewhat calming and a proof to a time when she was carefree. When Luna seemed completed with her hands she glanced around the house a bit. How’d you get your hands on such a place? She herself had not been lucky enough to get her own home, but she was fine with where she was. Her roommates where like her new family. I live with Leon Austral and his daughter. If you haven’t met them they are great people, Analise has become almost like a sister to me. She smiled at the thought of the pair.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

512(+5):: It's ok.

A gesture of disapproval crossed the medic's face as she stood up to fetch some things that she would need to tend Saxif's hands. "I'll be back, wait." Her tone didn't change despite her serious display, in hopes that, like this, the girl didn't feel as if she was being scolded. The brunette turned around with a swift movement and walked into the room that she had designed as her own, re-appearing shortly after with a small bottle containing a lightly colored liquid inside and a few inches of bandage. Lavender infusion. She remembered making in during her trip to Halifax, and regretted not taking any books with her. But at least this proved being useful enough when it came to treat small wounds and burnts, and of course, scratches. She knew the healing properties of Lavender, which would help the injured paddings of her friend.

Saxif's question about her house made her tilt her head. Wasn't it common for other canines to live in abandoned places? But then she remembered the ruins that surrounded her own home. A natural force had probably destroyed most of the buildings, and it hadn't been far from tearing this hut into ripples. In fact, the chimney that had once worked was almost destroyed, and most of the furniture here was rotten. Even the ceiling seemed as if it would crack up anytime soon. But as far as that didn't happen, she would reside here. "I found this place by chance." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "The place seemed less damaged than the rest of the cottages around here, and i decided to turn it into a house. And perhaps, a place where i can tend people who need to be cured." Another shrug and a smile followed these words. Of course that she would do that. In fact, that was the only reason why she had chosen to stay here. Maybe she wasn't the only medic in the pack, but she would try to be as useful as she could be.

"I haven't met them." She replied at her friend's statement. "I haven't had the oportunity to meet many people. But i am glad that they have allowed you to stay with them." The medic took her seat again and placed the bandage on the table, removed the lid, and took Saxif's hand softly. Her eyes remained on her hands as she worked, but her ears were pointing towards the blonde, dividing her attention between her work and her friend. "It is nice to have a home, isn't it?" Unsure about how would the huntress react at the probably strange substance, she reassured her. Just if in case. "This will not hurt, it will only refresh your skin." The smell of lavender had already impregnated the green-eyed female's nose, and probably her companion's too. The smell would help to relieve any tension that she could have. Tilting the container over Saxif's hand and allowing some of the liquid to pour over the scratches, she waited for the other's reaction to keep on with the procedure.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
WC: 300+ Did you want to end this one soon? I have an idea for their next thread XD

When Luna mentioned having a home she smiled. I feel more at home here than I did back home. She watched Luna with curiousness as she had gathered the items needed to tend to her hands. Back home I felt very confined to my status, here I am free to do as I please. She barely flinched at Luna’s work, her subtle touch was gentle and soft to the huntress. She had wondered why the wolf often smelled so nice her question quickly answered by the release of lavender in the air. She breathed in a deep calming breath and smiled at Luna. That one smell good what is it?

She was still so unaware of the plant life in the area, her own home had been quite lacking in any. She gazed into Luna’s eyes with a soft awe just then. Her ever blooming unknowing crush on the older female always there. She looked down her skin slightly heated by the returned gaze, she felt silly for admiring Luna so much. She figured it was just a great respect for her but it was more than that. Little did the huntress realize that soon she would understand her reactions to the slender attractive healer. That she would not be the only female to drive her emotions into a state of confusion.

As Luna spilled the scented liquid over her wounds she flinched slightly. The sting but cool of it against her hands surprised her. Have you always known how to heal? Or have they just been teaching you how? Other people’s trades always made her curious but the thought of herself doing them were very unlikely. Hunting was her life, her passion, her calling. I myself have always wanted to be a hunter, so when they asked what I wanted to do there was no hesitation. Another reason I love it here, back home I could never be a hunter.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 375(+2) :: I think that that would be a good idea. We can post a couple of times more and close it. What is your idea?? :3

The fresh smell of the lavender formula had the desired effect on Saxif. Luna was flatered when she praised the aroma of her simple concoction. The fact that she liked it meant that she had made her job well while preparing it, so she wasn't out of practice. "Of course it does. I really like the effect that these flowers produce with their smell." She had been attentive to all what her friend had said. Why would she be confined to her status? Was she not allowed to do many things, just to stay in one place? she wasn't sure what she meant, but by the way she said it, she was glad to be away from her last home.

She kept on working without making another comment, but a light smile always adorning the corners of her mouth. She poured only a small quantity of liquid on the other's wounds and left the crystal container aside to grab the piece of bandage to prevent the liquid from spilling and to spread it all over the hand. It was a very easy process that lasted no more than a few seconds, but it was reconforting for the Kunikoti. "I was taught by my mother since i was less than a year old."She answered to her friend's question. The memories of her childhood filled her in that moment. How she would follow her mother as she performed her duties and collected herbs, how she would like to mimic her and collect random plants and how the eldest, laughing, would show her to select the useful ones. "But i suppose that the fact that i enjoy doing what i do helped as well. Healing is my life." Luna had always had the support of her mother to become what she was today. But the blonde had not had the same luck. The brunette tilted her head to the side, her eyes returning to Saxif's golden ones, curiosity glimmering beneath them. "I am glad that you have finally found a place to develop your abilities as a hunter, but why couldn't you do the same back at your homeplace?" She had already retired the wet cloth from the other's paw, her hands resting on her tights instead.

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 305 :: Finally I write you XD

The pale colored wolf watched Luna’s face as she spoke. Her expressions of adoration for her mother’s teachings were very moving to the huntress. It was probably the same face she got thinking of her uncle Light. When Luna asked why she couldn’t hunt back home the unease set in. She promised herself not to keep her past hidden anymore, but it still made her a little uncomfortable to share. Well, it’s a bit of a long story. She didn’t really know where to begin so her pause was great.

I guess the biggest reason I could not hunt is that I was the heir to Alphaship. Normally a firstborn son would become the next Alpha but our mother… my sister’s and I. Well she could not bare any further pups after us. Now you would think, well great a female Alpha could tweak the law a bit, lead hunts as the males do and whatnot. She felt herself getting worked up. She rubbed the back of her neck as her tension rose. The elders though pressured my father to choose a respectable male to take either my sister or myself as a mate and become the heir.The memory was always painful of Hilon becoming the heir. But she was easing into the tale more and more. My father chose my bestfriend. My bestfriend chose my sister. Leaving me to the laws of being an Alpha’s daughter. Keeping pack moral and learning the spiritual traditions. Actually I might have been prepared to become a healer like you. I continued to be confined to packlands and under constant guard. The thought of her guard though had been making her smile as of late. That’s when I made my decision to leave. To follow my dreams. To follow my heart as my grandmother once said to me.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 352(+2) :: Aaaand...close!

Green gemstones eyed amber with livid curiosity beneath them. Saxif had spoken about her own story with much more detail than she had. Not that she had a very exciting story to tell. But it was surely much more detailed than the few sentences that she had previously pronounced.

When the cream hued woman stopped talking, the medic sraightened, noticing that she had leaned forward as her friend's story took over her mind. She could not believe some aspects of it, for example, that her family had tried to turn her in something that she did not want (though the idea of Saxif being a healer sounded funny) or her best friend turning his back on her for her sister. It just did not sound...well. "You couldn't have done anything better." She stated. "That was the same reason that brought me to AniWaya as well." Not exactly in that sense, but at least she was one step closer to find a deffinitive home.

The woman snapped out of her thoughts when she recalled the reason that she was in this old building. She was yet to make it a good place to live and tend patients as her rank dictated. Saxif's help would've been really useful in that situation, and the suggestion was about to slip off her tongue when she remembered Saxif's hands. "I think that i will keep on with all this cleanup." She said as she stood up, the objects used to ease the rash on her pads laying on her hands. "Someday i may tell you my complete story as well." She truly meant this part. Now that the old friends had re-gathered, she hoped that they could have more time to be with each other. "Now, i have some cleanup to do, and you..." She placed her free hand on her hip in a playful-yet-serious way. "You have to rest your hands. Maybe we can see tomorrow?" She asked. But the fact was that she had no hurry. They both could see each other whenever they wanted. They were now part of the same pack, right?

<style>
</style>
[/html]