Irreplaceable
Adonia smiled to her mate and enjoyed his kisses, she even gave a light 'mm' then blushed and nuzzled her nose to his as she closed her eyes leaning more into his body. "...it would be hard to visit my family...they are across the ocean." Her voice was soft but serious, "It would be a long journey...too far really." Her muzzle moved away to look into his handsome eyes. "I love you too!" She nearly squeeled with joy wiggling within his grasp before enjoying another blissful kiss from him. Her attention was taken away from them to her horse and his, "Of course they need training...I'm working on Adela...that's what I named her, and so far she's very compliant for a wild horse...I almost wonder if she had been owned before and maybe her owner passed away or lost her...who knows, but she's got a bit of a wild streak when grooming her."

She was done talking she wanted to be all of Ookami with the way he held onto her hips earlier somehow excited a side she didn't know existed. "You're such a great male!" She mused again all over him.

Messages In This Thread