[J/AW] Into the Darkness and Out of the Light
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3b4c7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.freeb1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #232122;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:180px;background-color:#777c6a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#232122;}
</style>

WC: 364

Noire didn't have to wait long before she was confronted by a young black wolf who didn't look over a year old. He seemed to be in a neutral enough mood until he shot her a glare and crossed his arms. It took all of her willpower not to snap at him; she had to remind herself that this was his land and he had the right to be dominant, even if she was much older. She offered a formal nod before he spoke, informing her that she had managed to ignore the border and trespass, which made her stiffen for a moment. It would be foolish to double-check now, but she wasn't prepared to leave. Still, she had no idea how she could retort to the truth when she was clearly in the wrong; no amount of persuasion would be able to convince the male otherwise.

Instead she focused on keeping a submissive stance, allowing her instinct to take over as she forced herself to stay calm. One step closer to HER, one step closer.... She lowered her tail and tried not to stand as upright, taking a few steps back--not that it mattered, since she was still crossing the damned border, but as she couldn't roll over she figured she needed to do whatever else it took to avoid getting turned away, which meant she needed to be submissive as possible... without whining and begging for forgiveness, of course.

"My name is Noire Nishant," the female explained, not meeting the pup's red eyes. "I apologize for trespassing; I assure you it was a mistake. I have come to Anathema's lands to join your pack." She could only hope that, by stating her reason directly after an apology, it would temporarily take his mind off the fact that some wolves would send her off. Oddly enough, if the roles had been switched in this situation, sending the loner away would be Noire's choice of action, but because things were the way they were she still had a chance to get into this pack. She simply had to maintain her composure and not challenge the boy. Hopefully things wouldn't be easier said than done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread