When you're gone [LEADER NEEDED]
[html]
^.^ Iskata can call Fatin. ;D and then after your post I'll throw up Leader Needed. (: and Ember can post anytime after Fatin's post or before it...doesn't matter. (:

Quietly, Magdalena sat there and thought about everything that was going on because really, the conversation between daughters and mother was pretty interesting. Magdalena smiled at all their comments and she nodded about DaVinci, "I'd say that's true. Considering I guess he told me himself, but don't worry mom, he'll be back very shortly, I'm sure of it... as for Firefly, she is quite the hunter really. I taught her myself while we were away, she's sure to track us down when she pleases. She has an amazing sense of smell." Magdalena realized she was bragging her sister off and stopped. It was something probably she shouldn't have said, considering that Iskata wasn't really there with them at the time, or they weren't there with Iskata, depends on how you look at it.

As soon as her mother mentioned of her staying, her blue eyes lit up and a big grin was plastered in her emotion, "I would love to stay... because really, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I'd like to stay here." with that, Magdalena looked almost expectantly at Iskata, awaiting for her mother to call upon Fatin, one that she maybe never had met but the name seemed oh so vague.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread