past the outfield
The words that came from the hybrid were so exotic with his accent, though she shouldn't have been surprised, she'd heard a million different voices during her time at the port. Her eyes widened in surprise as she began to understand him a little more. "You came from overseas? You landed on the beach here?" she asked, confused slightly by his words.

But before she could even further ask she realized that he'd said he couldn't remember anything from before seven months ago. Brows furrowed together she wondered why he couldn't remember anything before then. "I'm sorry.. I know what it's like.." She'd gone through a period of time when she didn't know who she was, she couldn't even recognize her family and she refused to believe those who know who she truly was. Shaking her head to rid the memories from her mind she sighed softly recalling how she had gathered back what had been lost from her.. but that had been long ago, atleast it felt thatway now, life without her mate.

When asked why she was here she smiled shyly and shrugged, stretching out her legs as she stared up at the starlit sky. "Sometimes you need time to just get away from it all.. but I guess that's kindof hard when everything is trapped up here." knocking her hand against her head softly she winked at the hybrid and chuckled softly.

Messages In This Thread