ages of myth
Ayasha frowned slightly and her blue eyes narrowed as Chitsa totally ignored her questions. But she would be polite. It’s nice to meet you. She cocked her head to the side as she considered the adult in front of her. She had yet to meet an adult that seemed offended by her questions and decided that this one disliked children.

She needed to know. Why is it that you don’t answer my questions? Do not like me or pups in general? She crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for an answer. And it had better be a good one. She didn’t realize that there were people who considered it to be a pups place to not be heard or ask questions. She had been encouraged by everyone to ask questions. So why was this adult different.

Ayasha was not going to run away cry like she did last time. The older wolf was not working and she didn’t mean any harm from asking her questions. So why couldn’t she just answer the questions now? No one else minds my questions. Not even your brothers. She hoped that that would help soften Chitsa’s resolve. She didn’t know what to do if her questions continued to be unanswered. She may just throw a temper tantrum.

Messages In This Thread