M - The Guillotine
[html]

ooc: +7

He put his hand out to touch her cheek, and she flinched away from him at first, like she would have done to anyone, even Venom, whom she loved the most, if not all of her heart. She did flinch back, but then she quickly froze in her spot. Her body got slightly rigid, if only because she was extremely shy when she got physical attention. She didn't know how to handle it all too well, and the male spoke to her, speaking sweet words to her, telling her that she was enchanting. She took a rigid intake of air, her heart started to beat faster, and if she were human, she would have had a red face with as shy she had been at that moment in time. He licked her lips though, and Panda pulled her arm across her chest, and her ears fell back slightly. She could not find words yet, so she was silent, and he continued to speak to her, about how he was sure that she could care for herself. She most certainly could, and had Venom otherwise if she needed him. Yeah, Venom also helps. Kinda like my protector.. the woman spoke, and she glanced back at her best friend, the man whom had always been there for her; she also wore a smile on her maw before her attention would be dragged back to the multicolored male when he would go ahead and answer her questions about what he used to dye his hair. He would proceed to offer her the extra material he had, but stated that he would need the jars back. She smiled at the male and cocked her head. That's so nice of you, sir. I have dyes back in my den too, if you would like me to help you dye your hair sometime. I occasionally dye my dreads as well.. the woman spoke to him, nodding her head lightly.

When the male had told her and Venom his name, and told them that it was a pleasure to meet both of them, Panda had nodded her head again and kept her smile on her maw. Ouija, like a Ouija board. It made her wonder if he was born here, in Anathema, or if he was born in an actual cult, because Anathema didn't seem like a cult very much at all. It didn't bother Panda and Venom that it wasn't a cult because Venom and Panda did not believe in cults and their strict regulations. They preferred to have their own beliefs. Being in a coven though, this was different to Panda and Venom, and it was a completely different story to them. It's a pleasure as well, Ouija the woman spoke, and Venom did finally chime in and say that it was a pleasure to meet him before Ouija had spoken yet again and then he stopped forward, closer to the woman. If she walked back any, she would end up in Venom's arms so she stayed stock still. Ouija had told them that he wanted them. Sexually. The offer was right there, and Panda had been trying to leave the caves to get away from the males, and now, she was sandwiched between two of them, their own scents intoxicating to her, as was hers to them. Venom went as far as to step closer to Panda and letting his groin touch her rump, and he moved his head to her shoulder and rumbled softly. "I don't mind fucking both of you." the boy spoke, not really worrying about vulgarity. He couldn't worry about his words, her scent had his hormones going crazy. The reaction that the boy had gotten from the woman would have been favorable, because her rump instantly pushed more into his groin, enticing him further, against her own will even.

Come back to my bed then, boths of you. it was the most confident thing she had said, and it was almost demanding for them to come back with her to her room. They won. Her hormones would not let her physically walk away from two males whom were absolutely attractive and ready to have her. The woman pushed back again at Venom so that he would move out of the way and then he grabbed Ouija's hand with one of her hands and then one of Venom's hands in the other hand. She led them back to the den that Venom and her dwelt in and then she put let go of the males' hands and then she put down her bag and sat down on one of her stools. She wanted to smoke before sex, so she planned on doing so. It'd calm her down a little bit, she hoped. Panda reached into her bag and then she pulled out the marijuana jar and a leaf to roll the the marijuana in. She started to roll a joint for the three to share. Do you smoke, Ouija? she asked, wondering if he would partake in the use of the herb with her and Venom.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-family:'Indie Flower', trebuchet ms, san-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; font-size:14px; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#844+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread