M - The Guillotine
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

ooc: p. Ouija-pants <3 Here is the map for Panda and Venom's den. +7

She sat in her bed, under the pelts they had stolen from the storage some time ago. she was hiding from him under there. He was looking for her, but playing pretend like it had been hard to find her. "Oh my little panda behhhhhrrr, where areeee youuu?" the man would sing to the woman, him crawling around the den on his fours, trying to get her to reveal herself to him. There was something about Panda today that had Venom on edge though, Venom knew not of what it was, but it made him want to hunt her, to seek her company out in weird ways. Panda knew what the attraction was, it was why she was playing hide and seek with the male. She made the task of getting her company rather hard just because of the reason. The funny thing about it was that Venom knew where she was, he just wanted to pretend like he didn't. He was being playful with her. She was playing along until she had gotten up from under her deer pelt that covered her in her bed. Venom had stood up and crept closer to her doorway before peeking his head through to see the naked Panda, looking into her mirror on her wall. She looked at herself and she pinned her short tail against her rump. What an awkward time for this all to happen. Venom stared at her rump, and her tail that was tucked. For a second, he thought about it, why she would smell so fucking delicious all of a sudden. She didn't bathe with the soaps they made. She was in heat.

Venom was embarrassed all of a sudden so he had pulled his head from the woman's room and he coughed and cleared his throat, him feeling rather silly all of a sudden because of the reason he had figured out in his head. Panda herself was embarrassed that she and he were living in the same quarters when this happened. She shouldn't have been, but she was, and she hadn't mentioned it to him verbally because it was rather embarrassing to her. She hadn't thought about him having to deal with her heats when she had taken him away on their journey. It didn't help that the two were best friends to the point where they slept together. A lot of things made this situation awkward,on both sides of the fence. Panda because she was older than he, and she would be getting 'urges' of the sorts over the next week or so, and he was the only male she felt comfortable with that way. Him because of the urges that he would have as well. He was not of breeding age yet, but he was getting close to that age and it was awkward in his mind that this all was happening. Panda looked herself in the mirror, and she sighed audibly. Venom heard the sigh and then he moved to the front of the main chamber of their nicely sized cavern. He sat down on the stool that was in front of their fire pit and then he had grabbed a stick and poked at the tiny fire they had going to warm the cavern from it's natural still coldness that flooded the chambers at night and even in the morning. It was just that elevated and that cold here. Silences normally were not awkward to the two, but this one was becoming increasingly awkward.

The sounds that would make things not just be silence would have been Panda getting her shit together to leave. She wanted to adventure somewhere, and maybe just be alone. She knew it was dangerous to do so, but she suddenly made the brash decision. Venom listened to her moving about. "Where are you going?" the man asked her. Out. she spoke the quick word, almost snapping at the male, but not really. It was right on the edge of it though. She slipped her skirt on and then she pulled a shirt over her shoulders and smoothed it out when she got it on and then she had gotten her jar and some papers so she could smoke some marijuana as well. She then walked out of her room and she gracefully moved from there to through the main room where Venom was, and then she had moved out of the caves. "and you don't even invite me?" he muttered before he got up and followed after her. He was her protector, she wasn't going out and getting raped because he didn't want the awkwardness. He didn't want it, but he wasn't going to leave her all alone. "wait for me" the man called to her, but she did not wait, nor did she answer back. Panda was too concerned with getting out of the caves, and getting somewhere she could sit in the water and just chill. That's all she wanted. She moved quickly through the caverns, but stopped at the exit all of a sudden.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-family:'Indie Flower', trebuchet ms, san-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; font-size:14px; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#839+
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; 500 words

He wasn't certain what he was doing or where he was going. Things have just felt rather well... pointless as of late. He'd rather be back home, in the cult. Though he didn't have a home anymore. He felt out of place everywhere but there. Event his place whom had be founded on some of the same values of the cult didn't have the camaraderie and family feel that the cult had. They weren't gathering together as they had in the cult. There weren't meals being shared together every night. This wasn't family even if it was claimed to be. Bodies could go missing and no one would notice or care. Not even the leadership. That didn't request after those that hadn't shown themselves active in the lands to make sure that everything was going okay. They could say they were family but they weren't. He was only starting to realize that nothing would ever be like home. It had been the tribunal that had held them all together and had made them what they were. No one else could replicate the tribunal.

He was coming back to the cave system after being out and well, doing nothing of real importance. That wasn't to say that he was slacking off per say. He had problems with allowing himself to do that. No, he was just spending time alone and letting his mind focus on other things. But he had been returning to his cave to check on things. He still had another day of soaking ahead so it wasn't something that needed his immediate attention. Still, it was just something to do since he had just been going through the motions as of late. He just always had something to do and lose himself in.

But he ended up stopping before entering because there as already someone else there within the passage. Or more than one someone actually but all he noticed was the female. "Why hello there." He offered up the words pleasantly as he couldn't help to take in the scent of the female. It was one he knew and awakened an instinct in the back of his mind. He knew what it was and what it meant. "I'd uh..." He paused to gather his words before continuing. "I'd be careful if you were headed too far away." He couldn't help but to let his gaze travel over the female's body as a smile rested on his lips. "No doubt someone would seek to take advantage of a beautiful nymph such as yourself." There was no doubt that he wanted to do just that himself but he had a smidgen of self control that allowed him to keep himself at bay. He had been brought up to do nothing against another's will. There was no doubt the way that he looked upon her that he had desires but he wasn't seeking to act upon them just yet. Instead he had been trying to keep to polite conversation instead.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: +5

A male showed up in front of her rather quickly. Venom still was walking up behind her when the painted male had appeared in front of her, and the other male was quick to look at her, up and down, and a smirk would develop on his lips. Her half ears fell back slightly on her head, and he had told her that she might not want to wonder far. Then he spoke of how someone would try to take advantage of her if she was to head out too far. She snorted lightly and crossed her arms across her chest but then grew insecure and shy because the man called her beautiful. Venom stood behind her, some paces away, but he heard what had been said to the woman, and he slightly stepped back. For what reason he didn't know, but Panda heard the step back and she found herself enclosed between the two males. Her tail wagged nervously, spreading her scent within the cave corridor. Venom couldn't help but let out a whine since he was the first one to get the huge whiff of the smell of her. Please, I'm hardly a nymph, for I cannot dance, nor sing as beautiful as they. Nor am I as beautiful as one. the woman spoke, a nervous smile lacing her lips. She wouldn't have been so shy if she hadn't been raging with hormones at the moment. She never was graceful at accepting compliments, even Venom sometimes had to shove the compliments down her throat until she shut up and accepted that she was beautiful or sexy.

She held her smile for a few more moments before it would fade and she would cock her head at the other male. Thanks for the concern.... I... I might just stay in then..uhm.. she spoke, her chocolate eyes fell from the man's eyes to his colored dreadlocks. Your dreadlocks are pretty...What do you dye them withs? the woman asked, wondering what dyes he used to get so many different colors. Venom still stood silently behind the woman, him resisting the urge to grab the woman by her hips and pull her closer to him and away from this other male. His large ears fell back on his head and he snorted lightly and then pulled a cigarette out of his pants pocket and he put it to his lips and then took out a lighter from the same pocket. He flicked the flint and made the fire with the lighter and he held the fire to the end of the cancer stick and then breathed in. My name is Panda. The jerk behind me is Venom. the woman spoke, and pointed her thumb back to the younger male. Who are you? she asked, wondering who this spectacle was. He was very interesting looking, and even though she knew what dyes were, she never had seen someone whom dyed their whole body like he did. It was interesting to her, and it made her think differently about leaving the caverns. Maybe they could spend some time together and get to know each other. Panda was always up to making new friends.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#528+
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; 715 words

At the sound of the whine he glanced past the woman and into the caves, realizing then that someone else was there. But his thoughts weren't allowed to linger with the figure tucked away into the darkness as the female spoke up in denial. He reached out to try to caress her cheek with the back of his fingers as he spoke. "One never realizes their true beauty. Believe me, I have no reason to lie to you." The words were soft spoken as he slowly brought his head down towards hers, making what he was doing entirely obvious. "So what if you can't sing and dance? I find you entirely enchanting, is that not a nymph's true purpose?" He made to try and speak the words against her lips before he tried to lick her lips.

He straightened himself back up, his hand falling back to his side again. "I've no doubt that you can care for yourself. Simply what sort of family member would I be if I didn't express concern for another in the family?" Certainly he wasn't some sort of sexist that believed women couldn't hold their own. After all it was his aunt that was in charge of this pack. He didn't have the room to say that female's shouldn't be allowed power. So no, his warning didn't come from the belief that she was weak and helpless but simply because there would be those out there with depraved minds once they caught her scent.

He chuckled as his mane was called into question. "Whatever I can find." That was the simplest answer that he could come up with. He didn't stick to a single source. It was just whatever he could get colors out of and then it was applied. "I have some leftovers in my den if you would like to have them. I simply will need the jars back." He unfortunately didn't have any extra jars to spare. But that was only because he was unable to make them himself so that he could have extras. They were found objects and he only had what it was that he had found.

A nod of his head was given and the female took the opportunity to introduce the duo. "It is a pleasure Panda. Venom." He gave a simple nod of his head towards each of them. "I am Ouija." To him it was just a name though he had gotten comments before that is was as interesting and odd as his looks were. But of course everyone's opinions varied and there was simply nothing that he could do about that. He didn't see what was so interesting or add about himself. He just had his own likes and didn't force them on others. Just as he was accepting of other's likes even if they didn't tie into his own.

"I... want you." He paused and moved closer. "Your friend too." He added on as he gave a glance to Venom. It wouldn't be right to exclude the other. And well, it had been awhile since he'd had something with more than one other. It wouldn't be the same as back home but it would be something. That is if they should allow it. "But that is only if the two of you have the same wants as well." He was a guy after all and so there was only so long that he could just stand there and breath in her scent. But he had enough control to not do anything without permission. Still he needed to put it out there and get their view on it. He was game if they were. And if they weren't then he would need to go out and found somewhere that he could clear the scent from his head. There was no way that he could walk the cave system with that lingering scent in there. He would never be able to get any sort of work done. So it would be in accordance to their responses that would have him making up his mind about where he would need to go and what he would be spending his time doing. He glanced between the duo in order to try to gauge their reactions to his not so subtle offer.

<style>
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc: +7

He put his hand out to touch her cheek, and she flinched away from him at first, like she would have done to anyone, even Venom, whom she loved the most, if not all of her heart. She did flinch back, but then she quickly froze in her spot. Her body got slightly rigid, if only because she was extremely shy when she got physical attention. She didn't know how to handle it all too well, and the male spoke to her, speaking sweet words to her, telling her that she was enchanting. She took a rigid intake of air, her heart started to beat faster, and if she were human, she would have had a red face with as shy she had been at that moment in time. He licked her lips though, and Panda pulled her arm across her chest, and her ears fell back slightly. She could not find words yet, so she was silent, and he continued to speak to her, about how he was sure that she could care for herself. She most certainly could, and had Venom otherwise if she needed him. Yeah, Venom also helps. Kinda like my protector.. the woman spoke, and she glanced back at her best friend, the man whom had always been there for her; she also wore a smile on her maw before her attention would be dragged back to the multicolored male when he would go ahead and answer her questions about what he used to dye his hair. He would proceed to offer her the extra material he had, but stated that he would need the jars back. She smiled at the male and cocked her head. That's so nice of you, sir. I have dyes back in my den too, if you would like me to help you dye your hair sometime. I occasionally dye my dreads as well.. the woman spoke to him, nodding her head lightly.

When the male had told her and Venom his name, and told them that it was a pleasure to meet both of them, Panda had nodded her head again and kept her smile on her maw. Ouija, like a Ouija board. It made her wonder if he was born here, in Anathema, or if he was born in an actual cult, because Anathema didn't seem like a cult very much at all. It didn't bother Panda and Venom that it wasn't a cult because Venom and Panda did not believe in cults and their strict regulations. They preferred to have their own beliefs. Being in a coven though, this was different to Panda and Venom, and it was a completely different story to them. It's a pleasure as well, Ouija the woman spoke, and Venom did finally chime in and say that it was a pleasure to meet him before Ouija had spoken yet again and then he stopped forward, closer to the woman. If she walked back any, she would end up in Venom's arms so she stayed stock still. Ouija had told them that he wanted them. Sexually. The offer was right there, and Panda had been trying to leave the caves to get away from the males, and now, she was sandwiched between two of them, their own scents intoxicating to her, as was hers to them. Venom went as far as to step closer to Panda and letting his groin touch her rump, and he moved his head to her shoulder and rumbled softly. "I don't mind fucking both of you." the boy spoke, not really worrying about vulgarity. He couldn't worry about his words, her scent had his hormones going crazy. The reaction that the boy had gotten from the woman would have been favorable, because her rump instantly pushed more into his groin, enticing him further, against her own will even.

Come back to my bed then, boths of you. it was the most confident thing she had said, and it was almost demanding for them to come back with her to her room. They won. Her hormones would not let her physically walk away from two males whom were absolutely attractive and ready to have her. The woman pushed back again at Venom so that he would move out of the way and then he grabbed Ouija's hand with one of her hands and then one of Venom's hands in the other hand. She led them back to the den that Venom and her dwelt in and then she put let go of the males' hands and then she put down her bag and sat down on one of her stools. She wanted to smoke before sex, so she planned on doing so. It'd calm her down a little bit, she hoped. Panda reached into her bag and then she pulled out the marijuana jar and a leaf to roll the the marijuana in. She started to roll a joint for the three to share. Do you smoke, Ouija? she asked, wondering if he would partake in the use of the herb with her and Venom.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-family:'Indie Flower', trebuchet ms, san-serif; font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; font-size:14px; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#844+
[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; 714 words

He couldn't help himself. He was a physical being. Still, he wouldn't push himself on someone that didn't want it. He wasn't so pathetic that he had to take someone against their will. Oh no, he could find someone that was wiling and eager for his attention. In his mind it was only the desperate, that could not get laid otherwise, that ended up having to rape someone. Those sorts simply weren't desirable enough that someone would willingly give themselves over. So rape was off his list, though the lupus form was certainly a temptation that had him rethinking his values. At those times he couldn't help but to push the subject a bit more and turn up the charm to convince a lupus bound being to give themselves over to him.

He smiled and nodded his head at her offer. "That would be nice. I would like that. It is hard to get along the back after all." His reach only went so far after all. That was when he had to find some shallow indention to soak portions of himself in so that he could get dyed from the front to the back. He did what he could to break up the monotony of the white and so he didn't want to leave his backside out of it just because he had trouble reaching it.

Oh yes, he wasn't born here at all. He was born across the bay and lived there for a great bit of time. It was from those teachings that his aunt had formed Anathema though she clearly hadn't stuck strictly to it. Instead she had taken her own variations and applied it. That was certainly something that he hadn't known when he had first gotten here. She didn't apply the same strict structure of learning that Ouija had been used to with growing up with. And her second seemed to know nothing at all about the culture. It made him wish that the cult had never gone to ruins. He had yet to find a place that felt like home to him. Still he had made quite an interesting few, and he was adding this duo to those few. Those that he would never have met otherwise. So it wasn't all bad over in this area at least.

When the male spoke up the words were so delicious that it sent a shiver down Ouija's spine. "It has been so long since I have heard that offer." The words were emitted in a husky, lust filled tone. Oh sure, he had females lined up tat he had been with but it had been far too long since a male had wanted to get at his ass. He leaned in close, leaning over Panda to get to Venom to try and lick the male's lips. "I certainly can't wait." He made to whisper out the words against the other male's lips. It was most certainly an offer that he couldn't refuse. The thought of it excited him to the point that his tail had started wagging.

He allowed his hand to be grabbed and followed after the dual colored female. He was surprised to find her den so close to the one that he had been staying in. With Addison no longer there to share the large space with he had ended up spreading out his work area rather than switching to a smaller den. After all when he wasn't out and collecting then he was usually working on something in his den. It is what he had considered doing this time before he had intercepted the duo and his plans had drastically changed.

Once he got to the room and his hand was released he moved to sit in the floor and watch the female. He leaned his back against the wall and relaxed himself. "I have. I prefer shrooms myself." He wasn't really into the mellowing and lazy effect that the herb had on him. He would rather have something that energized him and allowed him to keep on working rather than something that forced him to slack off. He simply wasn't the sort to enjoy down time all that often. He felt that there was always something that he could be doing or working on.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: hope you don't mind the small amount of pp

The dyed man told her that he would like it if she would be able to help him the next time he needed to dye his fur. She was glad to help, since he had seemed to be so interesting. Not only that, but she was about to give him something else. Her virginity. Why she would give it to him was only because not only was she going to be with him, but Venom too. Why she and Venom had not mated before this, was because Panda was insecure around Venom at the moment; something that was almost unspoken of. Panda nodded her head. I have trouble getting the back of my head too so I totally understand. Neither can Venom, but he also can't do hair like I do. the woman spoke, smiling at the male before the two male's sandwiched her between them, Ouija's lips and Venom's touching for a moment as Ouija told Venom that he could not wait and it had been some time since he had heard such an offer. Venom was only doing this for the sex. He normally would not stray to men, but this was him being experimental with Panda and Ouija. Panda felt secure between both of the men, a groin touching her back, and her front, as did a chest touch her back and front as well. She liked the sandwich and if she was able to, she would have blushed about being sandwiched between two very attractive men. Once this display had been done, the three would retire to the den of Pandenom.

Panda rolled her joint from the weed that she had and found out in the meadows. She already had planted some seeds and was waiting for them to sprout so she would have her own plants that were closer to the caves, and she knew that soon they would be good plants for her to have. She had her weed that she had found elsewhere though and she had worked with it. It got her pretty high so she wasn't complaining about it or anything. She rolled it in the joint quickly and licked the sides so that it would stick together and then she would take her lighter from her skirt pocket and she lit the end of it. Ouija spoke of how he had smoked some, but he preferred to do mushrooms. Panda had those as well, so she had gotten up and strutted to a shelf that held a jar of mushrooms that she had cultivated. She pulled the jar from the counter and then she had walked over to the man and given him the jar of mushrooms Take as many as you want. the woman spoke before she had moved over to the awkwardly standing Venom and she leaned up when she walked up to him and she had inhaled from the joint and held the smoke before putting her lips up to Venom's and blowing the smoke into his mouth. The man put his hands on her hips and he pulled her closer to where they were touching bodies. Panda threw her arms around him and she smiled and broke their shotgun to hand the boy the joint and then walk away from him and back to Ouija.

When she had come to Ouija, she had put her hands on his shoulders at first, and then she had bent down, and placed herself on his lap, facing him. She put her fingers in his dreadlocks and then she put her lips to his again, her lower half grinding against his, she failed to take off her studded skirt, but it was flexible enough for them to work with if they needed to. She didn't care either way.

<style>
.pb-bamboo-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.pb-bamboo p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.pb-bamboo b {color:#6dad00; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #888888;}
.pb-bamboo {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tfMrS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aaaaaa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 120px 0px; background-color:#131213;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.pb-bamboo-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; Okay dude, I'm stressing and worried these puppies won't happen. Cause yeah, need 15 posts every 2 weeks. So what it's like 63 days? So that would make it what? Aug. 29th? And have to request 2 weeks prior so that would be Aug. 15th? So that would make it all of July and 1st half of Aug? Well my counts are crap the 1st half of July and still crap now cause with what I have to do there is no way I can get 15. Of course after the 28th maybe I won't have to worry quite as much if I can get Symera then I can focus solely on Ouija and getting the 15 posts for the rest of July and first half of Aug. So yeah, I'm worried that nothing will pan out; 380 words

Why should he deny her offer? He had problems reaching places where he couldn't see. But that is why it was lucky that he wasn't employing some sort of strict pattern. It didn't mater what it looked like to him and so he just soaked without ever seeing what he was doing. But still, having someone to do it for him really would save on some time and effort. So yes, it would certainly help to have someone take care of his back for him. Someone to make sure that it wasn't a single spot of color amidst all of the white. So it would certainly be something that he would enjoy. And of course if she chose that she didn't really wish to do it then that was fine with him as well.

He remained where he was as he watched the other two inside of the room. Just because it wasn't something that he normally partook in didn't mean that he would deny it. It would be in bad taste to deny a gift. But it didn't seem to upset the female in the slightest. In fact she had brought a jar over to him. Despite being invited to whatever he wanted he only plucked two of the smaller vegetables from the jar and popped them into his mouth. He consumed them and placed the jar carefully to the side so that nothing would happen to it.

He watched the duo share the joint as he hummed softly to himself. He really liked shrooms for the fact that he could hear colors and well, that inspired him to work and capture those colors. After she got finished with what she was doing with, whom he could only assume was, her friend and handed him the joint she ended up coming over to him. His humming turned into a groan as she decided to sit on his lap yet not sit still. A lick was placed against Panda's lips when her lips met his own. "What about your friend? I thought he was going to play too." The words were murmured out against the female's lips. He stared over Panda's shoulder in order to watch Venom. "Or is he the sort that just likes to sit back and watch?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmaspanda b {font-weight:bold; color:#654bc4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pandaooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#050063;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #654bc4;}
.xmaspanda p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 10px 5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.xmaspanda {width:420px;border:1px solid #a969c2;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... spanda.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:160px;background-color:#550174;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#a969c2;}
</style>

ooc: yeah we already worked that out. The new date for them to do this is coming up soon, so would you just like to fade to black with this one soon?+7

The woman noticed the male to only take two of the mushrooms, wondering if he really would be able to get a good trip from just two mushrooms. Panda was the woman whom would take at least three or four before she would have a nice fulfilling trip. She almost asked him about that, but found that the question might come off as strange to the male, so she did not ask it. He groaned at her while she was moving her hips against his, and he kissed her back when she had offered herself, but he had asked about Venom, against her lips. She felt slightly weird that he would asked about the boy, but the only reason he had not been near them was because he had a joint that he didn't want to go out, nor for it to burn anyone on accident. I'm going to join in with you two. he spoke, hearing the muffled words about the male thinking that he was going to 'play' as well. There's your answer the woman giggled against the lips of the painted male before she turned her head towards Venom as well. Come, Venom. I want some of that j. she spoke to her friend and he did move towards her, and she opened her mouth and he inhaled the smoke from the end of the stick and then he pushed their noses together and he let the smoke filter through his nose and into her own. She inhaled the smoke that he was transferring before she held the smoke and tried not to giggle about this all.

She found this all to be rather funny, for she knew that at some point, her and Venom would actually get together sexually. She found it even more hilarious that he and she did not get together without a third wheel for the second time now. It was a strange notion, and a funny thought to the woman, so she exhaled her smoke from her maw and she giggled lightly. She turned back to Ouija then, and she stood back up. She found that they might be more comfortable in her on the bed. She took the jar of mushrooms away from the painted male and she danced to the shelf she mounted them on before and then she had wiggled her rump and moved towards the room. We don't want anyone walking in on us... the woman spoke winking at both of them before she giggled again. Or do we? she asked, jokingly. She didn't want anyone to see her in this situation besides the ones she was committing the acts with. Come, My room is much more comfortable than out here she spoke, a smile on her maw as she invited the two to come into her room with an enticing wave of her hands.

The energy that was within her room was much different than the energy of the main room. The reason for this was because Panda's room was more protected spiritually than the main room, as was Venom's room. Panda's room was different than Venom's room as well though, since the shaman had a natural barrier around herself as well as her room, while Venom's room only had a shield from some spiritual offenses. Her own room had a thick shield that some people were not able to pass through easily it would seem. She was naturally like this, and that was why her room was like this as well. She openly invited the two in the room, so they should not have had any problems at all. Venom looked over to Ouija, shyly before he moved towards Panda's room. Venom had been shy with males, and he didn't normally sleep with them, but now...Now was the exception. Just because Panda was there to even it all out. Venom moved past the furs that made a door for her room and he then he looked back at Ouija. He didn't know who would want to go first, so he puffed on the joint and then handed it to Panda for her to hit it; which she did before she turned towards Ouija and offered it to him as well.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; And I will let you take care of the fade part. I'll make this my last post here; 316 words

He really didn't want to take too many honestly. He wasn't seeking to clean out the female's stash. So no, he only took enough to get a slight buzz from at least. He didn't want to seem inconsiderate or like he was trying to empty the entire jar. After all she didn't really have to offer him anything at all and he knew it. He wasn't certain why she did it but he appreciated it at least. And well, he didn't have to wait long for the answer to his question either. Of course the answer came from an unexpected source. He didn't know that the other had heard him. Still, he liked the positive result of it.

Lazily he watched the female leave him in order to go and put up the jar. "I wouldn't mind." He answered her question with a roll of his shoulders. He was used to a larger number of participants. It didn't bother him to be watched. It was because of his upbringing. So yes, watchers and extra participants were something of normality for him. But it would seem that these two didn't normally participate in such things. He could respect that though. He wouldn't force anything that wasn't wanted. And well, it seemed as if these two desired privacy.

He forced himself up from his seat on the floor in order to approach the room with the other two. "Don't worry, nothing will happen unless you wish for it." He said to Venom, reassuring him that Ouija would remains hands off unless it was something that would be agreed upon and wanted. He took the joint and took a slow drag from it before handing it back. The large male slipped into the room and placed himself down on the bedding in order to watch the other two in order to see what they would decide what was wanted.

<style>
</style>[/html]