Ready For Summer Nights
[html]

Word Count → 303 ::

“Oh, now I see,” she said, nodding her head understandingly. Love was blind, after all, she thought, though her own blood relatives thought otherwise, being prejudice about anything that was diverse. Luck was on the ivory she’s side when she was born with an open mind that could over look difference and accept it. Selena then cracked a smile as Aslan went on explaining a small tale about him and one of his mothers. “I like chestnuts and pecans myself, I never tried pistachios before.” Though the nuts she ate were rare where she lived, eating them only on holidays, she did like the treats when she was younger, always looking forward to them when it came to times of celebration.

Selena soon saw that she and the boy had the same views, as well as interests, or at least what morals she would like herself to believe in; ever since she left the family, she was able to become her own person and stop following her relatives’ beliefs, but she still had the ghost of the little white-furred girl who loved to spar inside her, just hiding its face until the Black loses her temper. She was slightly caught off-guard by Aslan’s own questions, but answered it after a moment of thinking. “Well, let’s see. I also like to read and write, and it seems obvious that I like to garden. But I also know how to use the plants to help others, to make them feel better.” Those were the things that she wanted to be known for, so she did not mention her other skills. “As for later… Well, I’m not doing anything later. To be honest, all I planned for today was going to the greenhouse. So I guess I’m free to do anything; why, you have any ideas?”

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc5 ... Snake1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:250px; height:204px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
The snake will always bite back

Selena Black
[/html]

Messages In This Thread