Ready For Summer Nights
"Yep!" He giggled and grinned. "Ohh, pistachios are delicious! I'll have to make you some baklava sometime. It's a native Turkish dish. It's very good, uses pistachios in the recipe. I make it like a pro." His voice turned mock-cocky at the end. He laughed happily. Aslan was having a very good time with the female. "I have never tried chestnuts before though." He cocked his head. He hadn't had very many kinds of nuts.. Really only peanuts, pecans and pistachios. They were a delux nut in Turkey. Though he never spent much time in Turkey the boat he was on for most of his life was full of Turkish wovles and coyotes that kept up the culture.

"Do you mean medically?" He cocked his head again. Him and Selena had a lot in common. Perhaps they could be very good friends. If she didn't mind his age... Her question sparked a grin upon his face. "Would you like to go riding? We could do doubles on my mare. And perhaps you could help me finally think of a name for her!" He laughed. He had had the mare for quite a while but he still couldn't think of a name for her. He had thought about naming her Anne but if someone Turkish came along they would think he was strange. "I am sure she would absolutely adore you." He grinned.

Messages In This Thread