[M] The Journey Home
[html]

Slight pp tell me if you want it changed.WC:275 sorry for the short post...

Shiloh smiled down at the beautiful ivory huntress. She was happy Saxif was going with her knowing it would be a long trip back home. Shiloh was scared to go alone on this trip but was happy that Saxif had wanted to come along. She had worried about food and now she didn't have to worry about it. Saxif would keep her safe and healthy. She smiled at her words before answering , "I am ready to leave. Question is are you ready to leave?' she said as Kyra wiggled in her sleeping sac. She pulled Kyra out of her sac and watched as she wiggled in her hands for Saxif to hold her. "Saxif... Kyra wants you." she said holding the kit in between her palms and leaning down a little so that Saxif could hold her.

Her heart leapt as Saxif fingers brushed hers as she took the kit and held her close. It was a tender moment between the kit and the huntress and Shiloh knew Saxif would be a great mother some day. I hope she finds a great mate someday. Someone that will love her unconditionally and bring her a family she thought to her self as she tightened her thighs on Kaylah so she would start to move out of the village.

Shiloh tried hard not to think of Saxif with someone else but she knew the ivory wolf should have a family and find love. Shiloh herself was searching for love but she knew it would never find her. She was too disfigured to be loved by someone. She was a monster and she would never know love.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread