[M] The Journey Home
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

Forward dated to the 11th of July

Shiloh was having a hard time getting used to Kaylah but the horse was kind and gentle and honestly had connected with the woman like Kyra had. The grey horse had gone easy on her and had helped her learn to ride her bare back. Shiloh had taken it into her own hands to learn how to ride her horse and she had been going at it for days. She was ready to leave AniWaya and today was her day. She already had Kyra on her and was already on the horse. She had left the stables on Kaylah and had been getting her used to her and Kyra, who had grown some and had found the horse interesting. The minx kit and the horse had a great relationship and Kaylah had been taking great care not to hurt the minx kit with her soft trot. She was a smart horse and Shiloh was thankful to Leon for getting her for her.

She was scared to leave AniWaya but she knew it was time to go back home. She had told Mizu she would be leaving and had learned as much as she could in a few days from her. She had learned the herbs to take care of Kyra and the herbs to help her sleep at night. She would be leaving that day but she had to stop and get Saxif, who had been kind enough to come with her because Shiloh had no idea how to hunt. She went to her hut, which she shared with Leon. Shiloh called for her and waited hoping the huntress didn't take too long. She had grown rather fond of Saxif and found herself wanting to be with her more and had been looking forward to this trip with her for some time. She felt at ease with her and she didn't feel like a monster despite what happened to her. Saxif made her feel treasured and Shiloh hadn't ever felt that way before. She wanted to be with her and honestly questioned her feelings for her.
[html]

I might have my own horse, not sure at the moment. WC:300+

Saxif had been up early that morning preparing for her trip. Shiloh had mentioned she was leaving and had felt a strange sense of worry for the girl. She knew she wasn’t a skilled hunter if at all so Saxif had offered to join her. When Shiloh accepted it was the focal point of her thoughts. She loved AniWaya and the lands but she much more enjoyed Shiloh’s company. They had been nearly inseparable since they continued their work on the hut. When Saxif returned from this adventure she hoped to be living there and begin her new personal duties as a hunter.

The ivory wolf had prepared a borrowed satchel filled with a few dried meats, her skinning knife and a few tools for fishing. She had strapped her training bow along her back and placed the quiver just above it. She had seen this as an opportunity as well to train her horseback archery. Her skills on a horse had been much improved since her training with Leon, archery was now just the next step.

Saxif’s heart leaped into swift beats when the scarred girl called for her. She mentally checked off her travel list and was hoping she was prepared. It was funny how she travelled for over a month with nothing but her teeth and claws but now she hoped she didn’t forget anything. She figured it was because she was caring for two and not just for herself. She exited the hut she shared and smiled brightly at the scarred female. You are looking very sturdy today up there. She walked over to the grey horse and patted it lightly. You ready? Saxif knew this journey would be a difficult one for Shiloh, she hoped her body would be able to handle the stress. This was another reason Saxif offered to join her, she didn't want her to leave and not return. The thought of it had worried her tremendously, but now she would get to stay with her and ensure she was ok.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Slight pp tell me if you want it changed.WC:275 sorry for the short post...

Shiloh smiled down at the beautiful ivory huntress. She was happy Saxif was going with her knowing it would be a long trip back home. Shiloh was scared to go alone on this trip but was happy that Saxif had wanted to come along. She had worried about food and now she didn't have to worry about it. Saxif would keep her safe and healthy. She smiled at her words before answering , "I am ready to leave. Question is are you ready to leave?' she said as Kyra wiggled in her sleeping sac. She pulled Kyra out of her sac and watched as she wiggled in her hands for Saxif to hold her. "Saxif... Kyra wants you." she said holding the kit in between her palms and leaning down a little so that Saxif could hold her.

Her heart leapt as Saxif fingers brushed hers as she took the kit and held her close. It was a tender moment between the kit and the huntress and Shiloh knew Saxif would be a great mother some day. I hope she finds a great mate someday. Someone that will love her unconditionally and bring her a family she thought to her self as she tightened her thighs on Kaylah so she would start to move out of the village.

Shiloh tried hard not to think of Saxif with someone else but she knew the ivory wolf should have a family and find love. Shiloh herself was searching for love but she knew it would never find her. She was too disfigured to be loved by someone. She was a monster and she would never know love.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
WC 400+, its all good ^_^

Saxif took the kit into her hands carefully and comfortably; at first the huntress had been uncomfortable with handling something so small and fragile. That had past quickly once the kit expressed adoration for Saxif. Now she loved cradling and talking softly to her. Kyra you sweet thing how are you today? Feeling better? Growing lots? She chuckled as the minx responded in a tiny low speak response. She wished she could understand it but that would come in time she had figured. She is looking great today. I think she is ready for a big trip. She had fallen prey to the baby talk only a young animal could spark. She had nestled her comfortably into the nook of her arm holding her close to her chest. She looked up at Shiloh had an odd expression upon her face, it had caused her cheeks to heat and she looked back down shyly.

She cleared her throat and looked back up slightly more confident. Notice anything new? Saxif made a slight motion to the large golden horse tied to the side of the house. He had been surprisingly calm since the arrival of Shiloh and Katelyn, but that had lasted just until that moment. He reared back as though in protest to making him known he had been stopped short by his reign. She had a feeling this horse liked to be invisible which she hoped was a trait that held true. His fur matched her own perfectly. His eyes a deep blue that stood out in contrast to his light fur. She prided in her new horse but knew it would be work to build their relationship. Here take Kyra, I should calm him before he hurts himself. She lifted the minx to Shiloh and attended to her horse. His name is JagerMeister. She pulled on the harness firmly as Leon had demonstrated and spoke firmly. There now Jager, settle down. They stared at one another for a moment, a duel of confidence. Saxif won in the end as the horse nickered and snorted looking away. The huntress smiled untying the large horse, she had to jump slightly to mount the horse but did it with a graceful ease. She quickly caught up to Shiloh and Katelyn their heights seemingly dwarfing the pair. Saxif looked down with an extra boast of pride. I think me and him will have a lot of fun together. For that time it would be a struggle to find their stride though.
You would call your horse JagerMeister knowing I don't like the stuff. :p

Shiloh smiled as Saxif caught up. Kyra had fallen asleep and Shiloh had taken great care to put her in her sleeping sac. "When did you get a horse?" Shiloh asked as she looked up at Saxif. Her stallion was huge compared to Shiloh's mare and she felt small next to golden wolf and her dune colored stallion. Shiloh was excited about this trip and honestly loved the fact that Saxif was going with her. As they made their way out of AniWaya, Shiloh's nerves started to get to her and she ushered Katelyn closer to Saxif. She reached for the woman's hand before pulling away at the last moment. She wanted Saxif to keep her calm but she knew she would have to work on it on her own.

She pulled away and had Katelyn moved some distance away while she calmed herself from a panic attack. Katelyn could feel her getting worked up and after a few moments stopped knowing Shiloh would fall of if she was going to move. Shiloh was hyperventilating, her panic from knowing her attacker was still out there, could still hurt her. "Kee...keep going Katelyn. I don't wa...want Saxif to...worry," she whispered as the horse started to move and catch up to Saxif. Shiloh took some calming breathes and was able to avoid her full blown panic attack but she still shook slightly. She just hoped that Saxif didn't notice and make her stop. She wasn't ready to stop... they still had a long way to go
[html]

Jace named him not me lol. It also means hunter master ^_^ WC: 300+

When they had left the village and neared the borders she glanced back at Shiloh. She took notice to her discomfort but could see the girl working through the problem. It would be the first time Shiloh had left the village she was sure it would be a troubling thing. She remained silent moving forward secretly slowing Jager as the scared girl and her mare slowed. He attempted a protest to the command but was quickly thwarted by the huntress. Her bangs had kept her worried glances from the female follower. She desperately wanted to step in and stop the girl but something had made her feel as though she needed to go through this moment on her own. When they passed the borders she stopped.

She kept her eyes forward as she spoke in a mature manner. From this point on we are on our own Shiloh. I just want you to know though that I am here for you. Nothing shall harm you, Kyra or Katelyn while we are away from our home. She hoped the words were comforting enough to the girl. Saxif would be vigilant in their trip and would protect them from anything to come during their adventure. She tapped the horse urging him forward. She remained silent for some time after that listening to Shiloh’s voice but always watching, always moving her ears to strange noises, always sniffing for others. The trip would be stressful for the huntress; for there was more at stake than her own safety but she wouldn’t have it any other way. By being with Shiloh it settled her worry and gave her more time with the scarred female. Something she had grown quite accustomed to in the short week since they began to speak again. Saxif's chest ached at the thought of not going with her, from being away from her so this accompaniment meant so much more than just Shiloh's safety.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
oooo fast forwarding 4 days and we have been spelling mink wrong. Smile

"I..know you wont let anything happen to me or Kyra or Katelyn," she whispered moving back over to Saxif and taking her hand. She smiled softly and handed Saxif Kyra. Deep down Shiloh knew she would be alright.
Four days had passed since Shiloh and Saxif first embarked on their adventure. Shiloh rather enjoyed being with Saxif and as the days passed Shiloh found herself slowly but surely falling for the ivory woman who she held so dear to her heart. They had stopped for the night and were about another 2 days before they would be to her old home. Shiloh had grown very close to the huntress and as they lay together with Kyra in between she wondered what she thought of her. "Why did you come with me Saxif? I love the fact you are here with me don't get me wrong but why are you here with me. Where we are going is not a happy place for me but I need to make peace with my family. I.. I need to move on and find happiness," she said looking at Saxif as she rubbed Kyra's little stomach. She had just taken out Kyra's stitches and was trying and failing to calm the mink kit because of her own emotions. Katelyn and Jager were laying together, the dune colored stallion and the grey colored mare becoming almost as close as Shiloh was to Saxif.

She looked down at Kyra, hoping that looking at her would calm her and ease her...her what? What was she feeling right now towards Saxif? She looked up into Saxif's orange yellow eyes, glowing from the fire close by. She touched her face softly, never tired of the feel, the scars that she would never hold upon her. She was beautiful and Shiloh envied her for her beauty. "You are so beautiful and I envy you because of it. No scars here," she stroked her face before touching her heart,"or here. Why can't I be more like you? Why can't I find love like I know you will find?" she whispered before licking Saxif's face softly before resting her cheek against her own in a moment they would both remember. "I love you Saxif and I understand if you don't want me back. But... I feel differently around you. Calm and understanding others don't see or want to see. I need you..."she whispered as she started to cry. She was expressing feelings she didn't understand but felt she needed to express.
[html]
If this is too forward or too soon just let me know. I couldn't hold the girl back anymore Tongue WC: 500+ (No mink kit's were harmed in the making of this thread!) ^_^

Kyra’s tiny body slept with great comfort between the two female lupreci. Saxif had rubbed the top of the tiny grey mink’s head as Shiloh rubbed her belly. The trip had been quite interesting to the young huntress thus far. Her feelings for Shiloh grew everyday they spent together, a fact she had not thought possible for a friendship. Sure with Hilon in her homeland it had been great but that barely compared to the level of trust, honesty and compassion she had with Shiloh. Did it mean the same thing it had with Hilon? This was the question that often threw the girl into a state of confusion. Shiloh is female and Hilon male; it was a truth of nature. Yet here she was questioning her emotions her physical reactions and her thoughts that would fuzz as she gazed into those light green eyes.

Then just as Saxif raised her eyes to meet Shiloh’s it had felt as though she had not been the only one questioning their friendship. She listened carefully to her words, watching her nervous expression. A light smile had fallen upon her face as the girl licked her. She had felt the uncanny resemblance to the conversation she had, had with her old friend those many months ago. Though she was at the delivering end of the expressed emotions that time and the words were quite different. Her heart had felt as though ripped out of her chest in that conversation, not in this one though.

Her actions next had not just been to avoid the same pain that was inflicted upon her back then. They were actions that had just felt right to her. Just as it felt right for her heart to speed at the soft mention of her own name, her throat to catch with every lick and tender grasp of her hand. Instead of allowing the scarred girl to increase her distance, Saxif grasped her hand lightly and pulled gently. She kept watch on the mink as their bodies drew close. Then she had released her hand and placed it just above Shiloh’s waist. The huntress pulled her half atop her body, Shiloh was lighter than she had imagined as her chest pressed against her own.

Saxif placed a her free hand upon the girl’s jaw pushing the girl’s face just above her muzzle. Her actions had been soft and with purpose as the ivory female turned her head slightly bringing her mouth just under Shiloh’s chin. She licked her with slow stride to the end grazing her lips as she pulled back tongue. As she felt the shiver of the girl atop her it had become the greatest moment of her life. She pressed her nose against Shiloh’s and tenderly spoke gazing into the glistening eyes of the scarred girl. You have found love Shiloh.

The words that had left her mouth had brought clarity to Saxif, she understood now. Understood every feeling and emotion. Understood every tingle, touch and heartbeat. It made sense and not only for Saxif but she was sure in Shiloh as well. Saxif was sure she was not the only one to feel confused, to feel more in the other’s touch than any other person, they both felt it. This fact made Saxif smile deeply and through out her body as it heated from the moment. She loved Shiloh through and through in every way and it just felt right.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
o.O woah. wow. I knew you had been waiting but wow. <3

Shiloh whined a little as Saxif licked her before whispering her love for her. She wasn't exspecting the beautiful ivory wolf to love her, want her and as she lay on top of her she felt and knew this was right, that Saxif was the one for her. "You can't mean that...I am so deformed. Why would you love someone like me?" whispered Shiloh as she laid her head on Saxif's chest, listening to her heart beat wildly for her. She clutched Saxif's fur softly, her need to feel the woman under her over powering. She shook slightly as she started to hyperventilate. She was becoming emotional, flashes of Leon turning her down, flashes of her attacker. Why would Saxif want her.

She listened to Saxif's heart and before she knew what was going on her eye lids started to grow heavy and Saxif's scent enveloped her mind and made her forget the worries she had had just a few moments ago. She yawned and her grip on Saxif's fur loosened as she started to drift in to the realm of sleep. She started to relax against Saxif and knew deep down she wouldn't hurt her. "Please...don't...hurt...me," she whispered as she fell asleep against her new lover. Just the thought of having someone to love made her happy, made every time she had resisted touching Saxif. Every time Saxif gave her that look and every time she had wanted to hug her or touch her. When Saxif and her had had that conversation at her hut. The feelings she had kept to herself for so long. She was emotionally attached to Saxif and this bond she was starting could be either the beginning of something good or the end of her. She hoped and prayed it wasn't the latter of the two.
[html]
Sorry this took a bit longer than I wanted it too... been sick. WC: 200+

Saxif ran her fingers through Shiloh’s hair as she rested a top her chest. The feeling of completeness had overtaken now. She felt as though every moment, every rejection she had felt in her short life was just steps toward this one. To have love with someone she would have never guessed was likely. She wanted nothing more now; she had achieved much of her dreams. She was a skilled huntress, with a home that accepted her and now she had love. Now she could live her life happily.

You are not deformed. I love you for everything you are, scars and all. She whispered in response to her ever constant lack of confidence. Saxif wished Shiloh knew just how beautiful she was to her. Wished she knew how every scar was like a sigil of strength unknown to Shiloh. She hoped that maybe one day she would help her see that strength she saw in the girl. If not she would just be sure to let her know that she loved her with all her heart. I will never hurt you Shiloh. I promise. She licked the top of her head and held the girl until she slipped into a peaceful slumber. Saxif smiled still stroking the soft fur of the scarred female. She stared at the stars for sometime enjoying the events of the night as they played through her mind. She fell asleep more peacefully than she had in months.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[i]We will be back the 21st. 5 days there 6 days back. Good for you? Shiloh is having her way with Saxif [i]

Shiloh had woken up to Kyra's squeaking and Kaylah and Jager getting restless. It was well into the morning and Shiloh had wanted to go with out stopping for the remainder of the trip. She lost her train of thought when she noticed Saxif was under her. She had announced her love for her last night and she had accepted her and told her that she loved her in return. The moment had stunned her and left her open to Saxif. She was scared she would get hurt again, fall for her and get hurt. Saxif now held her heart in her paws and it could make and break her. She was risking a lot letting Saxif love her but she wondered if she was making the right choice.

As she lay over Saxif she studied her new mates face. She was beautiful, her ivory fur glistening in the sunlight, the red dye under her eye interesting. She touched the design softly before licking her cheek softly. She moved off her to look at her body, the flawless fur and lean hunters body that she could call her own. She leaned and listened to the slow steady rhythm of her heart, running a hand down her side as Saxif breathed softly. She was well muscled and Shiloh enjoyed feeling her body ripple and flex under her. Kyra squeaked again and after one last lick to a sleeping Saxif, she went and picked the mink kit up. She went over to her bag and pulled out a syringe filled with juices from last nights dinner. She held the kit close as Kyra fed from the syringe, biting it softly. She was developing teeth and Shiloh would soon have to wean the kit off liquid food. After she fed and put Kyra to sleep in her bag Shiloh went back to her examining her new mate. She loved her but she got the feeling she wasn't the first she had been with.
[html]
(This post is marked as MATURE) Muhahahaha! lol j/k hope this works. And yes she has been dreaming of her ^_^ WC: 500+

Saxif had been dreaming pleasant dreams of Shiloh for most of the night. Some dreams more pleasant than others that made the fur on her neck rise. Now that Saxif had understood everything she didn’t feel awkward or guilty at the enjoyable dreams. They were a reality she hoped to one day pursue. As a dream commenced of Shiloh caressing her body she swore the feelings had felt more real than they had in earlier ones. Her breathing had increased in pace as her body reacted to the touch like small lightning bolts of desire that followed the trace of her fingers.

She whined softly as she slowly came to realize the dream was not just a dream. She opened her golden eyes to Shiloh surely enough touching the thin fur along her chest and belly. She watched Shiloh as she seemed to not notice her now conscious state. She had a look about her; it was a look she had not seen upon her face that seemed to drive every nerve in her body into a state of thrill. She smiled softly leaning her head back taking in the light strokes that now had new meaning, new life driven by love. She only lay there for a moment before she could take it no longer. She suddenly grasped Shiloh pulling her fully atop her ivory body; she gripped the fur on the back of her waist as she licked Shiloh’s face. Her tongue seemed to want to lap up the girl as though a thirst was building inside her since the first taste of her skin and fur the night before.

When she stopped the wild licking she had slowly but carefully turned Shiloh onto her back while partially mounting her. She didn’t want her sudden wild desire to startle the scarred girl so every movement was paced as though awaiting approval of the shy girl. Her dominant position a relaxed easy thwarted pose, she was ready to pull back if Shiloh desired her to. Her experience in these manners though was somewhat limited she was more going on instinct and desire. She hoped to induce the same feelings Shiloh had inflicted upon her so she rubbed her body. First she started with her fingertips along Shiloh’s neck, she traced down the middle of one of her amazing scars. Her hand lingering along the sensitive areas of the chest that seemed to get positive reaction. She panted lightly as she hoped her most likely clumsy approach seemed to be getting result.

She licked Shiloh’s cheek before she pushed her own weight up, her body firm from the strain. She spread her fingers and pressed her palm in the light touch as she followed Shiloh's abdomen just underneath her own. She averted her direction to feel Shiloh’s slender hips in her tender but firm grasp. She lowered her weight slightly pulling her thigh slightly higher between the girl’s legs. She wanted her greatly but held back from the fear of rejection so she held that position licking the girl softly along her chin, cheek and whispered into her ear. I love you Shiloh.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Shiloh is still a virgin when it comes to sexual things. She doesn't know how to please Saxif. WC:400+

Shiloh's eyes widened when she felt Saxif grab her on top of her. The licks that followed her shocked her as she braced herself against Saxif's shoulders as she licked her all over her face. She whined softly as Saxif rolled her over, setting fire to her body. "Saxif..." she whimpered softly as she stopped her licking to look down at her. She was over her slightly, the feeling overpowering her as Saxif ran her hands down her body. She whined softly before arching a little into Saxif who held herself over her slightly, not completely over her. She was going what Shiloh was doing to her earlier.

Shiloh knew every touch, every stoke was Saxif's was of telling her she loved her and didn't fear her body. Shiloh was coming into heat again and as Saxif's hands traveled to her waste she felt herself grow hot. But in that moment her attacker flashed before her eyes and she saw him hurting her. She started to hyperventilate under her and looked away but pulled Saxif down over her. It was her whispered words of love that slowly calmed her. "I...I love you Sax...Saxif" she gasped against her just holding her against her as she calmed. She felt Saxif holding herself up over her and used the moment to touched her sides to feel her sleek muscles flex and tightened under her light exploring touch. There was a glint in Saxif's eyes as Shiloh reached down between them to the spot she knew Saxif was burning to be touched. Shiloh was curious about what was driving Saxif to want her and as she rubbed her softly she felt her react to her touch. "Am I doing this right?" she asked softly as she continued to touch Saxif. She was still a virgin when it came to anything sexual and after her rape she never saw herself in this position. She wanted to please Saxif but didn't know how to. She stopped her rubbing and looked up at Saxif "I don't know how to please you Saxif...I...I haven't been with anyone sexually besides my...my rape," she whispered licking her face softly. She wanted Saxif to love her and wanted to show her jsut how much she loved her but she didn't know how. She felt like she was letting Saxif down already and felt that Saxif wouldn't want her because she couldn't perform well.
[html]
^_^ this is fun. WC 300+

Saxif’s body was electric with desire as Shiloh responded to her touch. Her body would jerk slightly at Shiloh’s soft caress along her muscles. She whined softly when the girl responded to her words. And when the girl had commenced to touch her she wanted to throw her head back and howl in delight. She moved her hips into the soft touch of the girl as she licked her face softly.

Then she stopped, Saxif whined but listened intently to the girl. Saxif smiled brightly and caressed the girl’s hair as she spoke. My love you were doing perfectly I’m sure. Though my experience in these matters are also limited. I didn’t really know what this was until after I asked what had happened to you. She felt her skin heat at the slight embarrassment of being so ill informed. Though she was kind of basing her advances off what experience she did have most of it had been improvised and instinctual and was more a mimic of Shiloh’s touch. She licked her cheek again as she continued to stroke her hair. We’ll take this one step at a time, just do what feels right and if I don’t like something I will tell you. The same will go for you, please don’t hesitate to stop me if you want me to.

She hoped Shiloh would take these words into account as she did not want to make her uncomfortable in anyway. She only wanted to please her and love her. She shifted to her side closely next to Shiloh holding her head up to look at the scarred female as she still ran her fingers through her hair she eventually moved her fingertips to play with the light patch of fur on her chest. Just know Shiloh, I love you and no matter what you do nothing could change that. Then Saxif’s ear perked at the slight movements and tiny squeaks of Kyra. Seems duty calls. Saxif smiled not at all bothered by the little kit’s hunger this morning.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
Shiloh watched as Saxif moved away from her and picked up Kyra and get her syringe to feed her. The look on Saxif's face said it all. She wanted a family and Shiloh couldn't give her that. Shiloh was still hot from her touch and she touched the scar Saxif has touched last. It was the scar over her heart and she found that Saxif always came back to it when she touched her. What did it mean? Saxif made her feel wanted and loved. She had seen the same look she was seeing Saxif make to Kyra just a few minutes ago except there was a fire and a passion Shiloh would cherish. She loved her despite what she couldn't give her.

Shiloh sat up and leaned to lick Saxif on the cheek before going over to Katelyn and Jager who seemed to have gotten in an arguement. She hushed Kaylyn and pulled her away. She had turned and given Jager a snort of anger before nibbling Shiloh's ear. Shiloh turned and rubbed Katelyn's fur softly. She didn't keep anything from her horse and she felt the need to express her feelings to her. "Saxif loves me Katelyn. I love her too but I don't want the heart ache when she wants to leave for someone better. I can't give her a family, I can't give her the love and friendship she deserves. I...I just want to make her happy," she whispered to the horse as Katelyn stooped to nuzzle Shiloh as if she understood. Shiloh hugged the horse before letting out a broken sigh and looking at Saxif. They would have to be going soon but she wanted a moment to mill over how Saxif made her feel.
[html]

Word Count :: 400+ :: How slick is Saxif! XD Naturally smooth already ^_^ and Saxif wanting a family? lol... it was one of the first things I thought of her not wanting.

Kyra was an adorable creature that she had come to love quickly just as she had Shiloh. She chuckled lightly as the thing was obviously near weaning. You know what the greatest thing about this little one is. Mind you not that I don’t adore her; but she will be mature quite quickly. Much quicker than a pup would be anyway. Saxif said the last words in a tone that described her thoughts in that moment. She had made up her mind long ago she had not wanted to become a mother. It was probably the downfall of her and Hilon's relationship. But if the spirits willed it she would do it with respect to them but she had no desire to purposely become a parent. She was a hunter a creature meant to run wild and free as she willed.

Shiloh though was something that tamed her, which made her feel calm inside and out. With her it wasn’t about the adrenaline or the thrill that she often sought. It was the warmth and the happiness that drew her in. She knew what she was getting into though; she knew that even though she felt this way it would be a difficult road. Shiloh was fragile but Saxif was not so the prospect of the scarred girl’s insecurities would not strike fear for her own heart, just a worry for Shiloh’s. It would be a constant struggle to prove her love but she wouldn’t give up. As Kyra fell asleep she placed her in her satchel safely and warmly.

She arose from the ground and walked over to Shiloh unaware of her internal worry. It would be sometime before she recognized the troubled face of the girl. She put her hands upon her hips and hoisted her atop the mare to sit facing the huntress. Parting her legs gently she placed herself in the middle. She looked up with a sly grin upon her face as she rested her chin upon Shiloh’s belly. Now, where were we my dear? She rubbed her thigh gently running her thumb just near the girl as her other hand rested just above Shiloh’s tail. She lowered her head and licked softly. The mare shifted slightly under Shiloh causing Saxif to chuckle lightly. The taste that washed over her tongue had been glorious and she craved more. She looked up at Shiloh her eyes glinting with hope that the advance had been approved of. If it had, she would further the attempt to sate the new found yearning. If not she would happily help the girl prepare for the journey to move on.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]
Shiloh = caught off guard o.O

Shiloh would have fallen off Katelyn if Saxif wasn't holding her up. She had licked her in the place she had longed to be touched. Saxif's touch wasn't like the rapist and for some reason it made her crave her touch even more. "Oh...Saxif..." she moaned softly touching her face softly. She wanted to feel the ribbons of pleasure again and she leaned forward just a little, spread her legs just a little bit farther apart so Saxif had more access to her pink throbbing opening. She knew where this was heading and was excited and worried about how she would perform when Saxif gave her her turn with her body. She was ever conscious of her scars, the ones that marred her thighs almost the worse between her arms and her chest scars. Her rapist had used his nails to keep her from leaving and had clawed out chunks of her skin as he pushed in and out of her.

Saxif knew what those scars meant but had chosen to ignore them and touch her. In that moment Shiloh knew,knew Saxif would do anything for her, complete her in ways others wouldn't. She loved her and deep down all the signs had pointed to her huntress, to her mate. In her she found the will to go on, the will to live. In her Shiloh found completeness and a calm she thought she thought she would never feel around anyone. Saxif was hers and she planned on keeping her.

Judging by the glint in her eyes she knew she wanted her and could tell she was in heat. Shiloh nipped her ear playfully and put her hand on Saxif's softly. She moved Saxif's hand on her thigh up hoping she would catch on. "God Saxif.... I want you so m...much," she stuttered in her excitement. She nuzzled against her as Katelyn moved nervously.
[html]
<3 ^_^ WC: 400+

Saxif got her approval; Shiloh felt her desire and wanted more. Now faced with the delightful duty of pleasing her love she panted in a happy manner. She lowered again to taste the sweet nectar of her lover’s essence. Her velvety tongue had conformed to the tenderly swelling area, as she grew hotter. The scarred female had suggestively slid her hand. Saxif whined in a pleased lust as she received the message. As she thought for a moment the angle seemed off and the mission slightly dangerous atop the mare.

So she pulled back slightly moving her other hand behind Shiloh. She hoisted the girl from the horse pulling her body close to hers and lowering her to her waist supporting Shiloh by grasping her behind firmly. Saxif bared her teeth in a primal manner completely taken over by lust and love. She playfully nipped and licked Shiloh upon the area from her cheek to shoulder. All while carefully caring the smaller female to where they had rested the night before.

Saxif lowered the girl carefully upon her back licking her softly. She slid the hand from Shiloh’s back carefully across her abdomen to the midline. Then trailed down. Saxif was aware of the more conventional style of mate but saw the potential of her free hand. As her hand reached its destination she gave Shiloh a light-teasing rub, her body had reacted to her touch. Saxif rubbed in front working her way to the entry point. She rubbed her again down the slit and grinned at the teasing of it. Shiloh wanted this; the face she bore drew Saxif in like a vortex of desire so she complied. She was inside before they both realized it. Their hips had met as Saxif gave the first thrust, the act so pleasing to the huntress made her gasp along with Shiloh.

She licked Shiloh before giving the next soft thrust her fingers exploring deeper with in her as she did. Her arm that held her weight of Shiloh tensed with each pleasure. Her tail sought to touch the girl’s leg. The pleasure of each thrust grew more intense for Saxif, the idea of being inside Shiloh even as a female driving her body into moisture and desire. She watched Shiloh with heartfelt emotion as she was noticeably pleasing her, giving her just what she wanted from Saxif what Saxif dreamt to achieve. The moment was enchanting to the huntress a howl built in her throat as she watched Shiloh further, licking her. The howl escaped just then, it was a soft howl a testament to her pleasure and love for Shiloh.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[i]<3 WC:801 :p

Shiloh all but cried out when Saxif licked her swollen mount. She shook from the tender moment and was shocked when Saxif pulled her off the horse and wrapped her arms under Shiloh's legs, holding her against her waste. Shiloh's legs instinctively around Saxif's muscular waste with a whine of pleasure. She moaned as as Saxif carried back to their sleeping furs, laying her gently on the ground as she continued to please her with licks of passion and love. Shiloh was at her mercy and Saxif knew it.

She kept her face close to Saxif's as she felt her hand trail down her body, stopping at every scar on her chest. Shiloh almost came from the feather light touches to scars, the skin there more sensitive then other spots she might be touching. She was slow in her advance, seemingly wanting to take her time to get to know Shiloh's body better and know what made Shiloh tick. Shiloh brought her hands up to feel Saxif's slender body and sleek muscles bunch and contract under her touch. She trailed her finger tips from the curve of her shoulder to her neck and down her front, feeling Saxif react with almost as much pleasure as she was getting from her. Shiloh loved her flawless beauty and as her hands slide up and over Saxif's back she felt something she though she wouldn't feel for a long time.

She gasped and arched into Saxif as she gentle toyed with her opening, the fragile curve over her rib cage pressing gently into Saxif's front as she continued to tease and stroke Shiloh in the most intimate ways. She was so swollen for her and as her fingers dipped down into her slit she had to hold back a howl of delight as Saxif continued to please her. "Saxif...inside.... inside me now..." she panted as she felt Saxif slipped no one but two fingers inside her. Her gasp of pleasure was copied by Saxif, their hips meeting in a heart felt thrust. The look Shiloh gave Saxif was one of utmost trust and love, her jade eyes glowing as she panted against Saxif's fingers.

The next soft thrust of Saxif's fingers hand Shiloh's own hand between her legs, feeling her moist wet heat as they pleasured each other. She could feel the light touches of Saxif's other hand on her back and neck as Saxif's tail gently rubbed against her legs making Shiloh shake with pleasure. Shiloh nibbled and nipped Saxif as her fingers started to thrust into her faster, harder as she started to meet her fingers stroke for stroke. Shiloh's hand stilled as she became tighter, hotter still as Saxif's howl rang in her ears. She joined her mate in the howl, their love song being carried on the wind as Shiloh came hard against Saxif. She bit down into Saxif's scruff as she pulsed and throbbed against her fingers, her essence coating Saxif's golden fingers. When Shiloh finally let go of Saxif's neck she could taste blood and was panting harder then she would have though she would. She licked at Saxif's bite wounds, ashamed she bit her that hard. She was still rippling and throbbing when she rolled Saxif over, dislodging her fingers from her as she sat her her rock hard stomach.

She looked down at her with a smile and licked her from her shoulder to her neck to her face where she touched noses with her and licked the tip of her muzzle. "Now...its..my... turn..." she breathed against her as she slid her muzzle down the side of Saxif's face to nibble and nip her huntresses ears. Oh this was going to be something Saxif would always remember. Shiloh moved down Saxif's body, licking and nibbling her softly as she moved lower and lower, sliding herself down her as she lapped at her golden form.

As Shiloh got to her thighs and spread them she looked up at Saxif catching her eyes as she licked her throbbing bud. Saxif tasted of heaven and as Shiloh lapped at her she knew she was bringing her pleasure. The ruffness of her tongue on her opening seemed to be driving Saxif insane and she laughed softly as she nibbled her nub. " Tell me what you want Saxif. Tell me how you feel when I do this," she whispered as she put a finger inside her. She was half way into her when she pulled back. "Your not a virgin... When were you going to tell me?" she whispered pulling away from Saxif and sitting up, licking her lips softly. She knew Saxif knew she wasn't a virgin because of her rape but Saxif... Who had she been with besides herself. What else was she keeping from her?
[html]
WC: 380+

Saxif had nearly felt every bit of passion the girl below her had felt. Her own climax just moments away, nearly bursting into eruption along side Shiloh’s as she bit into her. The pain rippled through her like lightning tingling every nerve ending. She was ready when Shiloh had firmly rolled her over, strength in her she was seeing more and more that drove her wild. She panted with excitement as Shiloh took control ready to give Saxif every desire and want she wanted from her. Her body wanting every lick, following the girl’s mouth wherever it went. She watched Shiloh just before she licked her, the glint in her eyes moistening her below ready, waiting. Then she licked and the feeling of narrowly erupting into pure ecstasy filled up the huntress. Her love tasted her essence and her body was wild with pleasure for it. Her hips rolled into each lap wanting more, feeling her teeth against her gasped and moaned in pleasure. I want you inside of me Shiloh. Oh, yes… She felt her body become pleasantly invaded by her mate. Her hips rose into her fingers as they entered her. She readied for more but then she was gone. Saxif whined and looked down at Shiloh. She tilted her head to the side just registering her words.

She laid her head back down and sighed swearing in her native tongue that she almost never spoke. How could she tell? The huntress wondered. She pulled herself up to sit knowing this moment was done, she had to come clean with something she had hoped to keep to herself. She knew it might hurt Shiloh doing what she had but they were not together, Saxif didn’t even think it was possible until after the act had occurred. Ok. She looked into Shiloh’s eyes ashamed at what she was about to say. No, I’m not a virgin. I honestly hoped this conversation wouldn’t come up… but it has. She rubbed the back of her neck very uncomfortable with admitting the next part. It was the night before we left, I was drinking with Leon and well one thing just led to another. She watched Shiloh’s reaction worried. It didn’t mean anything, nothing at all. It was just sex I swear it.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]