ages of myth
OOC: Want to wrap it up with your post?

IC: Ayasha could tell that Chitsa didn’t want to chat. But what else would they do. It was very difficult for the white youngster to keep quiet. But she saw the look of disgust that Chitsa gave her about Ralla. My father just left us. My mother doesn’t know why he left or where he went or if he’ll ever be back. She glared at the older wolf. She was starting to get mad and the unfriendliness of Dawali’s sister was starting to get to her. But she held her tongue.

But then she not only insulted Ayasha but her mother. I’m not an idiot. I’m trying to be friendly and you seem to want to be grumpy. And don’t insult my mother. She’s a council member and master Fire Tender. So she has more respect than you do. She was really angry but tried to calm down. At Chitsa not wanting her company until Ayasha learned to stop asking questions, she replied, Well, then you won’t have my company, since I don’t plan on stop asking questions. She paused. You weren’t full of questions growing up? About Sakari, she tried to think of something to say. All I really know about your niece is that I thought she was crazy because she could see other people’s Spirit Guides when only their charges could. But she seemed nice. She admitted. But she still thought about leaving. She decided to try and leave with a positive impression. Goddbye Chitsa. Maybe we can be friends at some point. With that, Ayasha transformed into her lupus form and ran into the opposite direction.

Messages In This Thread