[M] The Journey Home
[html]

Jace named him not me lol. It also means hunter master ^_^ WC: 300+

When they had left the village and neared the borders she glanced back at Shiloh. She took notice to her discomfort but could see the girl working through the problem. It would be the first time Shiloh had left the village she was sure it would be a troubling thing. She remained silent moving forward secretly slowing Jager as the scared girl and her mare slowed. He attempted a protest to the command but was quickly thwarted by the huntress. Her bangs had kept her worried glances from the female follower. She desperately wanted to step in and stop the girl but something had made her feel as though she needed to go through this moment on her own. When they passed the borders she stopped.

She kept her eyes forward as she spoke in a mature manner. From this point on we are on our own Shiloh. I just want you to know though that I am here for you. Nothing shall harm you, Kyra or Katelyn while we are away from our home. She hoped the words were comforting enough to the girl. Saxif would be vigilant in their trip and would protect them from anything to come during their adventure. She tapped the horse urging him forward. She remained silent for some time after that listening to Shiloh’s voice but always watching, always moving her ears to strange noises, always sniffing for others. The trip would be stressful for the huntress; for there was more at stake than her own safety but she wouldn’t have it any other way. By being with Shiloh it settled her worry and gave her more time with the scarred female. Something she had grown quite accustomed to in the short week since they began to speak again. Saxif's chest ached at the thought of not going with her, from being away from her so this accompaniment meant so much more than just Shiloh's safety.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread