Memory lane up in the headlights
[html]

OOC: Big Grin +3

The girl turned all too quickly, her form suggesting for a slight moment that she was expecting something else of the Inferni born girl. She was relaxed though, as was the owl whom was perched on her shoulder. He even cooed curiously as well, wondering whom this ivory woman was. The two seemed interested in each other, by the way that there was a curious glare in each of them. In Valkyrie, there was the curious glare of meeting someone new in her eyes, and in the others' there was the curious glare for the bird whom stood tall on the Poer girl's shoulder.It's nices ta' meet ya', Selena-girl. the woman spoke to the other, a smile wide on her thin, coyote-like maw.

The woman looked the other in the eyes, and noticed how crisp and blue they were. She enjoyed the sight, and found her maw to have a bigger grin. The woman asked if she lived in the mansion. The coal locks on the woman's head had moved back and forth as she shook her head. Been thinkin' bout it for some time now, but I dunna' I kinda like mah cave with meh family. My cousins arr' pleasant ta' be 'round, so I like ta' be close ta' 'hem. she spoke to the woman she had met. Yerr' eyes area beautiful, Selena, mah dear! she exclaimed, her eyes brightening up from curiousness to excitement. Her tail wagged from side to side as she stood there in her blue dress. But uh, I wassa tryin' to find someone who could read, and figured tha' the best places ta' look was Inferni's library, ya' know? she spoke to the white woman, getting back on topic after deviating for that moments that she had. It was just that Selena's eyes were so pretty! She really couldn't help herself, she was a pure sucker for those baby blues. Valk almost wished that her own eyes were not so normal, and that they were blue, but she didn't always get what she wanted, and instead she got her inquisitive gamboge peepers.

<style>
.val-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.val-t49 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.val-t49 b {color:#363E31; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.val-t49 {background-color:#9FAA97; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/val01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #363E31; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F221D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.val-t49-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.val-t49 .inner {margin:255px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread