[M] The Journey Home
oooo fast forwarding 4 days and we have been spelling mink wrong. Smile

"I..know you wont let anything happen to me or Kyra or Katelyn," she whispered moving back over to Saxif and taking her hand. She smiled softly and handed Saxif Kyra. Deep down Shiloh knew she would be alright.
Four days had passed since Shiloh and Saxif first embarked on their adventure. Shiloh rather enjoyed being with Saxif and as the days passed Shiloh found herself slowly but surely falling for the ivory woman who she held so dear to her heart. They had stopped for the night and were about another 2 days before they would be to her old home. Shiloh had grown very close to the huntress and as they lay together with Kyra in between she wondered what she thought of her. "Why did you come with me Saxif? I love the fact you are here with me don't get me wrong but why are you here with me. Where we are going is not a happy place for me but I need to make peace with my family. I.. I need to move on and find happiness," she said looking at Saxif as she rubbed Kyra's little stomach. She had just taken out Kyra's stitches and was trying and failing to calm the mink kit because of her own emotions. Katelyn and Jager were laying together, the dune colored stallion and the grey colored mare becoming almost as close as Shiloh was to Saxif.

She looked down at Kyra, hoping that looking at her would calm her and ease her...her what? What was she feeling right now towards Saxif? She looked up into Saxif's orange yellow eyes, glowing from the fire close by. She touched her face softly, never tired of the feel, the scars that she would never hold upon her. She was beautiful and Shiloh envied her for her beauty. "You are so beautiful and I envy you because of it. No scars here," she stroked her face before touching her heart,"or here. Why can't I be more like you? Why can't I find love like I know you will find?" she whispered before licking Saxif's face softly before resting her cheek against her own in a moment they would both remember. "I love you Saxif and I understand if you don't want me back. But... I feel differently around you. Calm and understanding others don't see or want to see. I need you..."she whispered as she started to cry. She was expressing feelings she didn't understand but felt she needed to express.

Messages In This Thread