The Hunter's Hut
Shiloh Saxif LOVE!!!!!

Shiloh nibbled Saxif's fingers playfully before smiling. "I will help you as long as I am needed,"she said with another lick to Saxif's face. She looked at Kyra, who still slept peacefully in Saxif's arms. "She loves you. I didn't think she would like you that much. Why don't we start tomorrow and we just talk today. Its been a long time since I last saw you and you were missed,"she said going back to the rock to sit because she was feeling tired and weak. All these emotions Saxif made her feel were enough to make the wolfess tired. She yawned before taking of her bag that normally held Kyra and changed forms to her secui form, turning a few circles before laying down to stare at Saxif softly. She was more tired then normal, guessing it was because she was still extremely weak from the rape. She was still having problems eating and found herself hungry now.

She curled up and started to drift to sleep, hoping Saxif didn't worry too much about her. "I am ok Saxif. Just drained from hyperventilating and crying. You tend to bring out emotions others can't. I don't understand why you make me feel this way. I don't understand..." she said softly looking up at Saxif.

Messages In This Thread