our endless numbered days [p]
[html]

I suck, I’m sorry. For some reason I already thought I replied to this? I’m also not 100% sure how this will go :p. Let Anann kick his ass please? XD I give you full permission to throw ezra around for fun :3

Ezra was completely surprised at how tall the woman before him stood. Ezra was a large male for sure, and while he knew his secui form probably hulked over Annan’s, she was taller (and more lithe) than Ezra was on two legs. Ezra’s excitement for the impending battle decreased as he stood across from her, suddenly doubting his abilities. The only other fight he got into (planned or not) ended up with his ass getting kicked. Ezra knew Anann wouldn’t let him get too hurt, but he also wanted her to not hold back. On her command, he charged. The male aimed for her side, teeth bared but not determined to sink into her flesh. Optime appendages lunged out, trying to grab her nimble arms and defend his own body at the same time..

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread