[M] The Journey Home
Shiloh watched as Saxif moved away from her and picked up Kyra and get her syringe to feed her. The look on Saxif's face said it all. She wanted a family and Shiloh couldn't give her that. Shiloh was still hot from her touch and she touched the scar Saxif has touched last. It was the scar over her heart and she found that Saxif always came back to it when she touched her. What did it mean? Saxif made her feel wanted and loved. She had seen the same look she was seeing Saxif make to Kyra just a few minutes ago except there was a fire and a passion Shiloh would cherish. She loved her despite what she couldn't give her.

Shiloh sat up and leaned to lick Saxif on the cheek before going over to Katelyn and Jager who seemed to have gotten in an arguement. She hushed Kaylyn and pulled her away. She had turned and given Jager a snort of anger before nibbling Shiloh's ear. Shiloh turned and rubbed Katelyn's fur softly. She didn't keep anything from her horse and she felt the need to express her feelings to her. "Saxif loves me Katelyn. I love her too but I don't want the heart ache when she wants to leave for someone better. I can't give her a family, I can't give her the love and friendship she deserves. I...I just want to make her happy," she whispered to the horse as Katelyn stooped to nuzzle Shiloh as if she understood. Shiloh hugged the horse before letting out a broken sigh and looking at Saxif. They would have to be going soon but she wanted a moment to mill over how Saxif made her feel.

Messages In This Thread