Summer Storm
[html]

^^ <3 | +288

A little disappointed when she pulled away from the hug, but he did not show it as it was only fleeting. He was glad to see her. He was always glad to see her and have her company. He had been feeling lonely of late whenever he was out and about by himself ransacking houses and other human buildings. His muzzle gained a little more of a smile with her lick of affection on his cheek and he responded in kind with an affection lick on her cheek.

Bad memories flashed behind his eyes for a moment as he remembered the snowstorm. He knew that he was lucky to have survived and he still was not sure exactly how he had managed to find her with the snow and wind blinding his senses. Whatever it was that brought them back together during the storm, he was grateful and did not question it.

He could sense her displeasure about the pack merge and move. He had not been thrilled about it either but was trying his best to make the most of it and turn it into a happy time. He only hoped that she could do the same but knew it would take time. He pondered her question for a few moments as he sifted through his memorys of all the buildings he had been through. "I may have a nice one picked out all ready. It is on the north side of the human town they called Westville," he responded, "It is in descent shape and I have already started using it for storing salvageable items I had found in my travels. Would you like to see it or did you have something in mind?"

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread