a story at three
[html]

Sorry for the delay, my muse has been dried up. O_x Would you like to complete this soon? 300

Learning his symbols in the rites of tribunal practices, Alae bobbed her muzzle in an acknowledging nod as he explained their purpose was more so for protection and enhancement of his being. That seemed to be a pretty universal idea on how most regarded their tattoos or markings upon them. The Sidhe didn't say anymore as she felt the fine tip of the needles puncture her flesh, feeling every single nerve set ablaze at the slow process of adding more vibrant color to her lotus. While the pain wasn't as nearly as bad as receiving the tattoo the first time when the flesh was fresh from any incisions, at least the coloring was a little more bearable. The process was slow, and understanding there had to be time taken to get the coloring to the exact vibrant shades, Alae sat in quiet patience as she let him complete his work upon her upper arm.

As slow as it was, time seemed to move along, and before the Sidhe realized he was completed with shading in more color. Narrowing her shoulder forward to catch a glimpse of what was done, it was enough color applied to where she was thoroughly satisfied. Too much color would make it seem painted on and too deep, the coloring that he applied would suit just fine in the tones they were in. "It's amazing work. That should be enough color to bring out the accents enough. Thank you for taking the time to do this." Alae said in gratefulness, a smile beaming wide upon her muzzle. What could she do to repay him? Well, he was kind enough to offer his services without anything in return, but it was in Alae's spirit to return an act of kindness in reciprocation anyway. "I know this is what you love to do for a passion, but I must repay you at some point. How about as soon as the vineyards in Dahlia are renovated, I'll bring you a bottle of our pack-made wine?" It was the least that she could do.

<style type="text/css">
.darklotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#5D2F3A; letter-spacing:-1px; }
.darklotus .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.darklotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 20px; margin:0px;}
.darklotus {margin:0px auto; width:356px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/104jc45.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#565455; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread