[M] The Journey Home
[i]<3 WC:801 :p

Shiloh all but cried out when Saxif licked her swollen mount. She shook from the tender moment and was shocked when Saxif pulled her off the horse and wrapped her arms under Shiloh's legs, holding her against her waste. Shiloh's legs instinctively around Saxif's muscular waste with a whine of pleasure. She moaned as as Saxif carried back to their sleeping furs, laying her gently on the ground as she continued to please her with licks of passion and love. Shiloh was at her mercy and Saxif knew it.

She kept her face close to Saxif's as she felt her hand trail down her body, stopping at every scar on her chest. Shiloh almost came from the feather light touches to scars, the skin there more sensitive then other spots she might be touching. She was slow in her advance, seemingly wanting to take her time to get to know Shiloh's body better and know what made Shiloh tick. Shiloh brought her hands up to feel Saxif's slender body and sleek muscles bunch and contract under her touch. She trailed her finger tips from the curve of her shoulder to her neck and down her front, feeling Saxif react with almost as much pleasure as she was getting from her. Shiloh loved her flawless beauty and as her hands slide up and over Saxif's back she felt something she though she wouldn't feel for a long time.

She gasped and arched into Saxif as she gentle toyed with her opening, the fragile curve over her rib cage pressing gently into Saxif's front as she continued to tease and stroke Shiloh in the most intimate ways. She was so swollen for her and as her fingers dipped down into her slit she had to hold back a howl of delight as Saxif continued to please her. "Saxif...inside.... inside me now..." she panted as she felt Saxif slipped no one but two fingers inside her. Her gasp of pleasure was copied by Saxif, their hips meeting in a heart felt thrust. The look Shiloh gave Saxif was one of utmost trust and love, her jade eyes glowing as she panted against Saxif's fingers.

The next soft thrust of Saxif's fingers hand Shiloh's own hand between her legs, feeling her moist wet heat as they pleasured each other. She could feel the light touches of Saxif's other hand on her back and neck as Saxif's tail gently rubbed against her legs making Shiloh shake with pleasure. Shiloh nibbled and nipped Saxif as her fingers started to thrust into her faster, harder as she started to meet her fingers stroke for stroke. Shiloh's hand stilled as she became tighter, hotter still as Saxif's howl rang in her ears. She joined her mate in the howl, their love song being carried on the wind as Shiloh came hard against Saxif. She bit down into Saxif's scruff as she pulsed and throbbed against her fingers, her essence coating Saxif's golden fingers. When Shiloh finally let go of Saxif's neck she could taste blood and was panting harder then she would have though she would. She licked at Saxif's bite wounds, ashamed she bit her that hard. She was still rippling and throbbing when she rolled Saxif over, dislodging her fingers from her as she sat her her rock hard stomach.

She looked down at her with a smile and licked her from her shoulder to her neck to her face where she touched noses with her and licked the tip of her muzzle. "Now...its..my... turn..." she breathed against her as she slid her muzzle down the side of Saxif's face to nibble and nip her huntresses ears. Oh this was going to be something Saxif would always remember. Shiloh moved down Saxif's body, licking and nibbling her softly as she moved lower and lower, sliding herself down her as she lapped at her golden form.

As Shiloh got to her thighs and spread them she looked up at Saxif catching her eyes as she licked her throbbing bud. Saxif tasted of heaven and as Shiloh lapped at her she knew she was bringing her pleasure. The ruffness of her tongue on her opening seemed to be driving Saxif insane and she laughed softly as she nibbled her nub. " Tell me what you want Saxif. Tell me how you feel when I do this," she whispered as she put a finger inside her. She was half way into her when she pulled back. "Your not a virgin... When were you going to tell me?" she whispered pulling away from Saxif and sitting up, licking her lips softly. She knew Saxif knew she wasn't a virgin because of her rape but Saxif... Who had she been with besides herself. What else was she keeping from her?

Messages In This Thread