gravity rides everything [p]
[html]

SO Maggie isn’t going for the sapienza rank anymore, so maybe this thread can be them meeting and whatnot?

As soon as the male before her spoke, silver ears flattened in embarrassment. He was totally right, he was indeed far highly ranked than her. She just chose to ignore Salsola law since she joined; Larkspur and Itachi didn’t seem to care about hierarchy too much around her, and so the girl had felt treated like an equal to them. However, there were still members (like this hulking figure) who strictly adhered to the rules set down in place. The gray male frightened Magnolia, and knew she could be in serious trouble for the way she had spoken to him. What this man would do to her she didn’t even remotely want to think about.

He spoke with an acid tongue and with every word out of his mouth Magnolia was more and more frightened. He was the harshest pack member Magnolia had met yet and this frightened her. After the last supper incident, Magnolia should have been more careful. A slave’s tongue had been cut out for disobeying. However, Magnolia wasn’t a slave, but she was hardly a step above them. Magnolia really had to remember that. The man was shooting question after question at the girl, and with every attack she became more and more upset. She was trying to hide her embarrassment, but it was still incredibly obvious.

“I… I’m sorry,” Magnolia mumbled, trying her best to hide her hysterics. “I know you’re from Salsola, I was just… trying to start a conversation,” The girl was trying to fight back tears; she was being silly and immature for crying, but she hadn’t expected to be treated this way. “I’m M-Magnolia. Larkspur told me to come here…. I… I just joined,” Magnolia was nervous, anxious, not wanting to get hurt. “I’m so sorry,” the girl repeated, truly ashamed of her behavior.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Fae <3

Messages In This Thread