Time to introduce myself
[html]
Bit of a fail post >.< ...been sick.

Saxif opened her hands to the new healer as she had requested her to. Been working a little too hard lately. Really Saxif was putting her body through an unnecessary stress. She didn’t think she had a problem, she just figured she was just focused on her training. So she plastered on a happy face for her friend to deter her worry. She would take care of her hands and the issue would be passed. They do itch a bit. Was all she said for a moment rubbing the worn padding of her palms. She had been enjoying getting better in her skill, the stress in her life would feel a bit of blessing to her in that sense. It would have been better for her body if the concern had not been present.

She was truly glad Luna was here, her presence was somewhat calming and a proof to a time when she was carefree. When Luna seemed completed with her hands she glanced around the house a bit. How’d you get your hands on such a place? She herself had not been lucky enough to get her own home, but she was fine with where she was. Her roommates where like her new family. I live with Leon Austral and his daughter. If you haven’t met them they are great people, Analise has become almost like a sister to me. She smiled at the thought of the pair.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread