Wash away the Years
[html]
"Before the fire I found some bottles and I was looking through them, they looked like that stuff you always drink and then a guy came in and asked if I minded if he drank with me. I told him I didn't mind and he started looking through the bottles and he said we could play a game so we were tossing a cork into a cup but if we missed we had to take a drink." Pause, inhale. "And we were playing and I was having fun but then I felt funny and then we were on the floor and we had sex but I couldn't remember much. When I woke up I tried to go home and find you and I was scared but this coyote found me and he said he could help me but he didn't help me he had me on the ground and he had sex with me tooooo.." And oh, Jasper wasn't anywhere near done, only paused for another breath. "And then the fire happened and I was looking around here for that guy that I drank with and this woman found. She said she knew what happened and she was really angry at me because she was his mate. I didn't mean to make her hurt. I didn't know, but she said I could make it better if I listened to her and then she kissed me and touched me and I was confused and I didn't wanna do it. And she got on top of me and did it all and then she wanted me on top of her and I couldn't do it cause it went away and then she laughed at me and picked on me and it wasn't okay after that and I didn't even want to do that.." All in a few, very large breaths and, of course, he had been crying the whole time. "And I think I'm gay..." Just icing on the cake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread