Time to introduce myself
[html]

512(+5):: It's ok.

A gesture of disapproval crossed the medic's face as she stood up to fetch some things that she would need to tend Saxif's hands. "I'll be back, wait." Her tone didn't change despite her serious display, in hopes that, like this, the girl didn't feel as if she was being scolded. The brunette turned around with a swift movement and walked into the room that she had designed as her own, re-appearing shortly after with a small bottle containing a lightly colored liquid inside and a few inches of bandage. Lavender infusion. She remembered making in during her trip to Halifax, and regretted not taking any books with her. But at least this proved being useful enough when it came to treat small wounds and burnts, and of course, scratches. She knew the healing properties of Lavender, which would help the injured paddings of her friend.

Saxif's question about her house made her tilt her head. Wasn't it common for other canines to live in abandoned places? But then she remembered the ruins that surrounded her own home. A natural force had probably destroyed most of the buildings, and it hadn't been far from tearing this hut into ripples. In fact, the chimney that had once worked was almost destroyed, and most of the furniture here was rotten. Even the ceiling seemed as if it would crack up anytime soon. But as far as that didn't happen, she would reside here. "I found this place by chance." She said, shrugging her shoulders. "The place seemed less damaged than the rest of the cottages around here, and i decided to turn it into a house. And perhaps, a place where i can tend people who need to be cured." Another shrug and a smile followed these words. Of course that she would do that. In fact, that was the only reason why she had chosen to stay here. Maybe she wasn't the only medic in the pack, but she would try to be as useful as she could be.

"I haven't met them." She replied at her friend's statement. "I haven't had the oportunity to meet many people. But i am glad that they have allowed you to stay with them." The medic took her seat again and placed the bandage on the table, removed the lid, and took Saxif's hand softly. Her eyes remained on her hands as she worked, but her ears were pointing towards the blonde, dividing her attention between her work and her friend. "It is nice to have a home, isn't it?" Unsure about how would the huntress react at the probably strange substance, she reassured her. Just if in case. "This will not hurt, it will only refresh your skin." The smell of lavender had already impregnated the green-eyed female's nose, and probably her companion's too. The smell would help to relieve any tension that she could have. Tilting the container over Saxif's hand and allowing some of the liquid to pour over the scratches, she waited for the other's reaction to keep on with the procedure.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread