there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]
She's such a stoner lawl.

Sage could not hold back her laughter, and burst out as he was thrust into a coughing fit. Grinning ear to ear, she waved a hand in front of her face dismissively, apologetically. "Oh, sorry, sorry, love; it happens to everyone!" she commented brightly, moving with dreamy swiftness to his side, a hand immediately placed delicately on his back. "I didn't mean to laugh," she cooed softly after a beat, "but it looks a bit more silly on you, I'm afraid," she said, grinning with wide eyes as she stepped back and assessed him. The longer fur along his back stuck out at silly and odd angles, and she tried to stifle another laugh. "The shaggy look suit you well." With a final giggle, she shook herself into a more somber demeanor, taking a few deep, calming breaths.

"How does your head feel now?" she asked as large ears bent over with a tilt of her head. "Although, love, it might take another puff...?" Sage was a frequent smoker, but still felt the drugs effects after just a few puffs; just another thing she loved about the green herb.

#shortashell
<style>
.srl-wildflowers-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.srl-wildflowers p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.srl-wildflowers b {color:#ecc600; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.srl-wildflowers {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hYG4S.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#032b00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; background-color:#4b7233;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.srl-wildflowers-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread