there's a shark in the water [p]
[html]

For Bobbi! You said CdM was okay right? Sorry for the delay on this thread, I’ve had zero Ezra inspiration lately ;;

The pain was constant, never ending, and sucked the life right out of the hybrid.

Ezra was in pain for the second day in a row. The right side of his head ached with a pain he had never felt before. The hybrid whined, stuck in bed, making Ever go to her duties with the horses, especially now that she had Ezra’s own horse to take care of. She didn’t have a name yet, but the beautiful buckskin mare he took from the mountains the other day would be named soon. Ever was worried as any good mate would be, but the hybrid assured her he was fine and so with the rise of the sun his silver girl was gone. Ezra didn’t rise with her, determined to sleep off his pain.

Ezra was wrapped in his sheets in bed, eyes closed, trying to block out the pulsating demon in his head. It was all-consuming and the boy could barely handle it. Ever had suggested getting a breath of fresh air as the Duke had been stuck inside for the past day. He hadn’t left his bed in over twelve hours, so maybe his mate was right. The sun was his enemy today so the last thing he wanted to do was face the awful orb in the sky that made his head pulsate.

The secui untangled himself from the bed sheets before hopping out of bed begrudgingly. He stretched momentarily before leaving his bungalow. The pain was still there, but Ezra hoped a quick run would help. The boy took off, running north up the beach. Soon enough his bungalow was far from view and the only thing he had for company was this dreadful pain he couldn’t shake.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]
This here is a weird post! But I remembered to reply! :3 I hope it's okay for me to assume he slowed down when he saw her? If not I'll change it. :o 500+

With haste Sage flew through the forest, thin fingers clutching her stallion's mane with a firm, but gentle grasp. Lennon's powerful legs propelled him quickly over the forest floor, crashing through small bushes and twigs without thought. His hooves made a mighty, terrific sound on the hard-packed dirt. The earthen girl's large ears were back and dark lock dangled, tangling behind her head in the whipping wind. Golden eyes focused ahead, out; she needed to move.

The Optio had stayed in Inferni for many of her recent days, and now longed to get out. She felt stifled, there, after too long; she had to escape those brooding, nasty stares she sometimes got. She didn't like to be hated, and in fact strove for the opposite at every chance she got. Recently, even, she'd tried with Halo. Her efforts were slow-going at best, even with her once-close red-headed cousin Talitha. And so, to clear her muddled mind she went away to the royal land of breathtaking beauty, salty cliffs and hidden treasures.

Although she did not seek any particular friend as she arrived near Cours des Miracles, the tan girl would always hope to see the Lady Alaine, whom she had grown so fond of. As the cliffsides and crashing waves peeked in and out of sight, Sage remembered with a smile how Nana and Lennon had become fast friends in this very same beautiful landscape. She just couldn't keep away from this place!

As she closed in on one of her favorite hangouts, though, the seabreeze brought in a strange scent. Sun-colored eyes narrowed as she turned her head into the wind. Instantly the salt stung her eyes and she looked away, rubbing them with a frown. When the gust died down, her line of vision shot around again, and widened on the large, dark shape hurling towards her on four gigantic legs. Lennon snorted and moved his feet restlessly, obviously feeling at ease by the large beast-- usually, the stallion was the bigger one.

Chocolate ears perched above her head with interest as she stared blatantly at the secui wolf as he neared her, his form seeming less Lennon-sized upon closer inspection. Still, the stranger was hulking; especially compared to the hippie girl's petite frame. She was sure he could easily injure her, but she did not sense malice, and so she was not quick to become defensive. Instead, her large golden eyes roamed behind him, curiously eying the Cours land.

"Hello, sir!" she voiced through a cupped hand. "Do you think that I should be running, too?" she called over to him when he was in earshot, hoping that there was no disaster to be running from. Sage couldn't be sure that she would be able to stand another disaster, if it happened. A finger absently fumbled around in a tangled bit of hair behind her ear, from which she managed to retrieve a nearly broken joint. It would still smoke, though, and so she lit it right up without a second thought, blowing the smoke into the salty sea breeze.

The sun was nearing it's highest point in the sky, and slowly Lennon relaxed, the warm rays from the sun bouncing off of the water and onto their wind-whipped skin. It felt just perfect; and this was why she came here. Sitting atop her painted steed she closed her eyes, taking deep, soothing breaths of the mineral air as her body relaxed. Half-lidded eyes sought the company she had nearly forgotten about, and a stoned, happy smile bloomed across her lips.

<style>
.srl-wildflowers-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.srl-wildflowers p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.srl-wildflowers b {color:#ecc600; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.srl-wildflowers {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hYG4S.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#032b00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; background-color:#4b7233;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.srl-wildflowers-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Totally fine with me!

Ezra’s world started to shrink as his mind stopped processing peripheral information. The demon in his head was pulsating in time with his steps on the beach. Oh, how it ached, but Ezra was determined to run this twinge in his head away. The male soon only registered the sand flying beneath his gigantic secui paws and the crashing of the waves to his right. Eyes barely staying open, Ezra continued to run his heart out up the beach. He groaned in pain as someone broke the silence he was desperately cherished. Talking was not something the male wanted to do.

A female’s voice, an unfamiliar one, called out to him from a height in front of him. The male kept on running for a moment or two longer before finally raising his head up to investigate the source of the sound. Her words didn’t even register with him for a few moments, the cloud of pain made thinking impossible. Dumbly, the Duke stared up at the coyote riding the horse. Ezra had only met a handful of coyotes in his life, and this one was the first to directly talk to him first. In a more perfect situation he would have been more cautious, but he was too distracted to care.

“No, no,” the mutt said, sighing. “I’m just trying to run my headache away,” It sounded silly now that he said it, but it was the honest truth. The man had no other alternatives, or so he believed.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]
Heyyy! I wanted to reply to this, so I did. It let me get a little muse back. :3 Yay short posts! Big Grin

As Sage's voice hit the stranger, he groaned with hurt. Startled, her mouth fell open, eyes wider and even more curious. Her brows narrowed then, unsure, warily coaxing Lennon a few steps closer. And then the man spoke, his voice not angry but full of frustration. Frowning, Sage's head tilted to one side as she scrutinized him.

He was out of breath, blood surely boiling and heart racing. She shook her head, then. No, he was going about it all wrong. Dark, tangled waves tossed as she dismounted, rummaging then quickly into her bag as she approached him without fear.

"Ooh, you musn't do that." she called out, her voice concerned, even for this Cours stranger. "Surely it hurts worse, now?" Sage couldn't imagine exercising with a headache; then again, she didn't do much exercising at all. Gently, the tan girl dug through her drawing utensils to find another joint. Sage always had more hidden away somewhere. She hadn't really been able to smoke that crushed one very well, either.

Finally, she retrieved another joint from her satchel. She rose it first to her lips, lighting it and puffing on it for a few moments. Then, closing the gap between them, she held the thing out to him with a full smile and a nod of her head.

"You should really try marijuana for that," she stated matter-of-factly, grinning through half-lidded golden eyes.

<style>
.srl-wildflowers-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.srl-wildflowers b {color:#ecc600; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.srl-wildflowers {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/hYG4S.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#032b00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 200px 0px; background-color:#4b7233;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.srl-wildflowers-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Maybe you can help with my muse problem X_X Sorry for the delay. Also lulz to n00b stoner ezra XD.

Table by Anna! <3

This female coyote wasn’t afraid of the hulking Duke, and that impressed him. Ezra was a sight to see in his secui form, and though he would never admit it he was glad he was a much more menacing, large creature now that he could shift. The male watched her closely as she crept closer, horse in tow. She was kind, and definitely not a threat, and that was a relief to him. She looked about has harmful as a mouse.

The girl pulled something out of her bag, something he had never seen before. The Duke stared at it curiously, confused as to what this thing was. She seemed sleepy and almost in a dream. The smell of the smoke was vaguely familiar; Ezra had definitely come across this substance when he was traveling around before he joined the Kingdom. “What’s that?” Ezra asked quietly. He felt silly that he had no idea what this was. Ezra followed suit, though, and took the joint from her nimble hands. It was awkward to hold such a small object with such a large paw but the male managed to make it work. He took a small hit before a coughing fit took hold of his lungs. “I.. uh…what?” Ezra could barely talk through his coughs. Hopefully this mysterious coyote could explain how to do this right.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Anna! <3
[html]
She's such a stoner lawl.

Sage could not hold back her laughter, and burst out as he was thrust into a coughing fit. Grinning ear to ear, she waved a hand in front of her face dismissively, apologetically. "Oh, sorry, sorry, love; it happens to everyone!" she commented brightly, moving with dreamy swiftness to his side, a hand immediately placed delicately on his back. "I didn't mean to laugh," she cooed softly after a beat, "but it looks a bit more silly on you, I'm afraid," she said, grinning with wide eyes as she stepped back and assessed him. The longer fur along his back stuck out at silly and odd angles, and she tried to stifle another laugh. "The shaggy look suit you well." With a final giggle, she shook herself into a more somber demeanor, taking a few deep, calming breaths.

"How does your head feel now?" she asked as large ears bent over with a tilt of her head. "Although, love, it might take another puff...?" Sage was a frequent smoker, but still felt the drugs effects after just a few puffs; just another thing she loved about the green herb.

#shortashell
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

<33333
Words: 329

Ezra never thought he’d see the day where a strange coyote woman would cause the man to flush in embarrassment. He had no idea what he was doing with the joint, and the secui’s cumbersome paws could barely hold on to the object. The male sighed, trying his best not to be irritated by the bubbly (and clearly stoned) coyote before him. The pain in his head made it hard to concentrate on the medicine or even the woman before him.

The man did his best to ignore the throbbing in his head that got more intense after his run. Ezra waited a few moments to let the girl speak and gather his mind before responding to the childish coyote before him. “Sorry, I don’t know how to do this very well, I’ve never smoked anything before…” Ezra sighed again, taking another hit. This time, he knew what to expect and only coughed one more time on his exhale. “I’m a quick learner, though,” the hybrid said simply as a plume of smoke left his mouth as he spoke.

The delicate woman before him pointed out the odd fur he sported when he was in his mammoth form, and Ezra took the jab with pride. “It’s the by-product of preferring this form and being part husky,” the boy smiled, wagging his tail slowly. Sage was certainly down for talking a lot. Ezra wasn’t against it, he was just surprised to see such a friendly and harmless coyote. Her question made him think as he took another hit, this time filling his lungs to capacity with the smoke.

The pain in his head felt dulled, and there was an odd pressure building inside his skull. Ezra took it that the medicine was working, and so he gave her a glazed smile. “I think it feels a little better, thank you,” he said after a while, assessing the medicine’s effects. He finally handed the joint back to the woman, looking at it wistfully.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]
soshortoops. ; ; <333

Sage could only laugh, shaking her head and waving a friendly hand at her bicoloured acquaintance. All new smokers would cough, she reasoned. But it was still funny sometimes, nonetheless. With a grin, she patted him encouragingly on the shoulder. "That's all right, love; everyone coughs at first." He managed a few puffs without coughing, and she smiled. "There you go," she crooned approvingly as he exhaled a small cloud.

The wolf-dog approved of her medicine. She beamed, bouncing on her heels and happily taking the joint back from him, only to extend a small hand in formal greeting. "You're quite welcome, handsome stranger. I'm Sage River Lykoi, by the way. You must live in the Kingdom." The girl would always be more than willing to make acquaintance with anyone in these lands-- despite her Aquila's current drama with Alaine, which she chose to ignore.

Taking a few hefty puffs, Sage relinquished the joint back to her new friend in hopes of fully curing his headache.

#---
<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I suck so hard! Sowwyyyyy.
table by sie<3

Ezra’s mind felt fuzzy, unable to comprehend things and yet totally cognizant of the world around him. It was a peculiar feeling, and the hybrid reveled in it. Ezra had never felt this way before and couldn’t believe such a substance could make him feel this way. Whatever this stuff was, Ezra wanted it in his life. He enjoyed it a lot and couldn’t wait to show it to his darling mate. He pondered for a second if she would try it too and enjoy it as much as he did… but it seemed Ever wasn’t one for substances.

The girl chose to introduce herself, and Ezra smiled at her hand, which he shook with glee. “I do indeed,” the male said gleefully. “I’m Ezra, and my mate and I live by the sea. It’s quite nice over there, you must visit sometime,” He did quite enjoy her company (and her pleasant features made it even better, even if he did feel a bit guilty for thinking that) and he knew Ever would too. The joint was handed back to him after the introduction, which he gladly took and quickly puffed out a plume of smoke.

“And where do you reside, Miss Sage River?” Her name seemed peculiar, almost too earthy for such a creature. But Sage was not like any other coyote he had ever met, so it almost seemed fitting for her and her unusual herb lifestyle.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

drugs are bad, mmkay

"Ohh, I just love the ocean... I come here to sit near the cliffs and listen to the waves crash..." she cooed dreamily, her lilting eyes closing for a moment to breathe in the scent of the air. It was salty and marvelous as always, and it calmed her nerves. "Alaine showed me a beautiful place inside your land... it was quite hidden, and I'm not sure I could find my way back there now, but the water was marvelous there."

Sage waited for her new husky-looking friend to pass the joint back, and she took a quick puff replying. "My home is Inferni, though I am away from it often..." Her soft voice trailed off with the smoke that fell from her lips. "It's more peaceful here." It wasn't hard for her to admit that she felt an entirely different energy coming from Inferni's land. She had fought it for so long, trying to make the best of it's beautiful parts. Much of the land was dead and unwelcoming. Not all of it was, though; in fact, the territory expansion had granted them some beautiful and lively places to relax. The field of sunflowers was her favorite; she often spent whole days beside the bright and sunny patch.

"I wonder if I might have met your mate before? What was her name?" she asked with a smile, passing the quickly shortening joint back to Ezra. Sage had encountered a fair number of residents of the Cours des Miracles; each had been friendly and pleasant. Perhaps she'd met her new friend's love on a previous trip. And if not, there was just one more person in the Kingdom she would need to befriend.

<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#385e86; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebie2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#9ec5cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SyWBc.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Big Grin!
Table by Cait!

Ezra smiled warmly as his companion mentioned his beloved cliffs. Living on the water was a treasure he never thought he’d have in life, and knowing someone else treasured it too gave the man a surge of pride. When the coyote described a hidden location in the packlands, the hybrid gave a quick, short laugh. Are you talking about the grotto? he said curiously. Because if so, that’s where I met Ever. A warm smile crept up his face. That was so long ago.

The man stifled another cough as the herb was passed back in his direction. It was almost finished, but he chose to struggle with the tiny end. You are the first I have met of the Inferni clan, though I do remember passing by it on my way to the kingdom when I came to this area of the world… Dreadful skulls you’ve got there. He knew they were not the actions of such a sweet-tempered girl. But he wouldn’t put it past her family. They seemed the cold blooded type.

His mate was mentioned. It wasn’t often that he ran into someone outside of the kingdom that knew her, but he wondered regardless. Ever Mayawyn. She helps takes care of the horses here. She helped me wrangle my own horse, Petra. She’s a little crazy but still wonderful nonetheless. The buckskin thoroughbred was a little tricky at times. Her wild spirit didn’t exactly agree with the taming methods he chose to employ with her, but Ezra was determined to break her once and for all.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3 can you read the bold font color okay or is it too bright?

"Hmm," she said airily, eyes averting as she thought for a moment. Sage couldn't remember the name, if Alaine had even given her one, but she did not think that "grotto" described it. "I'm not sure of it's name, but there were huge cliffs and fabulously green trees all over... I'm sure that this land holds many beauties like it, though." She smiled softly back at Ezra when his face brightened as he spoke his mate's name. It was good to see that happy couples existed; Inferni was void of many loving mateships, and Sage wondered whether there was truly any emotional connection between Cotl and Talitha.

Ah, the skulls. Ezra had done well to avoid them, she thought, despite his cheery demeanor. The clan had always been adverse to the likes of wolves, and he was especially large and potentially fearsome-looking. She gave a small sigh, shaking her head. "Yes, the skulls are awful... I wish they'd get rid of them, but... tradition and all that." Sage waved a dismissive hand and rolled her eyes. "I tried to make it look nicer; I even planted some flowers, though I don't think many of them have survived." She frowned, knowing that her home gave off terrible first impressions, and even more upset that that was how they liked it.

The name did not ring a bell in the Optio's mind, but at the mention of horses she turned goldenrod eyes to find her own stallion. Lennon was rummaging in the grass several meters away. He seemed content, and hadn't strayed, so she let him be. "I don't think I've met her yet, but she sounds lovely," she offered with a smile, half-lidded eyes watching Ezra struggle with the final bits of the joint. "My Lennon is a good-tempered horse; he was from the beginning, but he and I have grown quite close in our travels. Knowing their low speech helps, too, but it takes a while to learn."

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 b {color: #C68E17; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #330000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
I suck! D: maybe we can close this soon? :3
Table by Cait!

The pain in his head had sufficiently dulled enough that Ezra had forgotten about it. The russet coyote before him turned about to be immense help and the hybrid was grateful he ran into her. As the last of the ash fell off the joint, he fumbled with the tiny end before giving it back to her. He listened to the beautiful girl speak and he gave a slight chuckle at the mention of her planting flowers. It seemed hilarious that such a non-violent creature would choose to live in an area that was so bleak and damaging, but hey, if she was happy there, then he supposed it was best she was living with her own kind.

At the mention of low speak, however, he perked right up with curiosity. How does one go about learning that? he asked inquisitively. Ezra couldn’t remember who had told him about it but since he had learnt of his existence the male wanted to learn it. Perhaps Petra would be more manageable if he could tell her what he wanted from her. I think Petra and Lennon should hang out some time, she doesn’t seem to have many friends at the stables, not that he knew how horses intermingled. But the poor thing was always off by herself, and he had hoped she would be at least friendly with Saphraine by now.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

you can wrap it up in your next post or close it here if you want. idc :o <3

Golden eyes drifted to her steed in the distance, watching him lovingly as they spoke of his kind. Sage had always loved horses; they were most frequently gentle creatures, though she understood that some did get feisty. Sage thought that Lennon could use a friend; and from the sound of it, Petra could use a role model. It was a shame she didn't live closer to Cours des Miracles, but she supposed she could travel often enough. She had already decided the pair would become close friends. Smiling at Ezra, she gave a half-shrug. "I learned it mostly through spending a lot of time with the animals, when I was growing up. I don't think it would be hard to learn, though; you just have to listen. I could try to teach you on a better day, if you'd like." Sage wasn't the best teacher, but she wouldn't hesitate to try.

The coyote glanced back at her painted steed, chuckling as he clawed at the ground with a sharp hoof. "Yeah, Lennon doesn't have many friends, either. Most of the other horses aren't too nice to him..." her voice was a bit sad, but it was true. Ezekiel's Viggo was aggressive and dominant, and Maschine wasn't much better. "Well, we should arrange a day for them to hang out" she suggested heartily with a grin. Despite the distance, it would be fun to see how the pair interacted. Lennon hadn't met many mares, but he was quite the charmer.

<style>
.freebietable-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q2c4x.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 105px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a05 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.freebietable-a05 b {color: #C68E17; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #330000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Wheeeee last post! Also, worst post ever.

Ezra’s stoned mind stumbled around the thought of horse interactions and he numbly wondered what they were like. He didn’t understand their kind, and he even wondered if they had a language. Low-speak, he figured. The grunting and non-verbal cues were all a mess to the husky hybrid. His mind was still foggy from the drugs so he wasn’t even sure if what he was thinking made any sense at all.

Sage offered to teach him that handy skill so he nodded at his coyote companion, eyes glazed over , smiling. “Thanks,” was all the man said. He watched the tan lady in silence, preferring the quiet for his head. This interaction was quite a surprise, but he was glad this run-in happened. “I should probably be getting back now, thank you so much for this, I owe you one,” Ezra picked himself up off the sandy ground and nodded again to the lovely woman. “Until we meet again, my dear,” and with that, the man started trotting back towards his bungalow.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]