My Silent Undoing
[html]

OOC.

Voron’s response broke Axelle out of looking around for the origin of the scent. She quit looking around and focused back onto Voron with undivided attention, ”I’m not sure who leads now, but they call themselves Ichika no Ho-en.” She inhaled deeply, still smelling the cheesy, moldy wolf smell and before she could ask again, Voron answered her question.

So, finally she got to meet this Cheron. Axelle nodded and looked around. She was sure spirits made themselves known to her now, and she was kind of getting used to it. Axelle shuddered at the thought of being scared, alone at night. She knew what that felt like every time she saw that angry black wolf in her dreams and even when she was wide awake. She would trade that for seeing Cheron any day.

Voron was afraid of her brother this time, as to where she was delighted to see him last time they met. Axelle was confused, ”Why are you afraid of him now? Last time I saw you, you seemed happy to see him. Don’t be afraid.” Cheron’s presence was nothing like the other’s presence she felt sometimes, and the worst part was that she didn’t even know who that black wolf was. At least Cheron, to Voron, was something familiar. She knew what he was like in life, and now she knew what he’s like in death. Axelle didn’t really have a clue, but she didn’t feel scared. Just a little freaked that she was actually touched. ”Don’t be afraid of your brother.” It was silly to Axelle, she wouldn't mind being haunted by a familiar member who didn't want to physically harm her at all. But maybe she didn't know the whole story with Voron and Cheron, and maybe he wanted to harm her too.

Word Count: 300

<style type="text/css"> .an b {font-weight:bold; color:#897339; letter-spacing:1px; } .an .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #7a5031;} .an p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .an {margin:0px auto; width:442px; background-color:#999696; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... xelle1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 420px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread