So many things have changed
OOC: Songan, get your butt over here! Tongue

IC: She gave a slight smile at Luna’s look. So she was silent. It happened. Rarely. She didn’t want to wake her. Be glad I let you sleep. One time I woke Leon up by poking his leg with a stick. She snickered at that memory. Though to be fair I did bring him a rabbit to eat. She calmed down a little. I missed you, too. The affect was muffled by the hug. She gave a slight squeak from being hugged and getting wet.

She frowned at the look that Luna was giving her. And then she started to talk about Roran but was interrupted. You couldn’t find him, could you. She stated not asked. But she wasn’t too upset. She had already accepted that he was gone and not coming back. She was sad but not inconsolable.

She grinned at the coyote. Songan had told Ayasha about Sanuye. I’m Ayasha. You’re Songan’s friend right? The one with pups? I’m glad to meet you. She gave the spirit guide a smile. Has Songan finished the carving he was making? She was a bit surprised that the kestrel had landed on her arm but was happy. She asked both Sanuye and Liluye, So where might Songan be?

Messages In This Thread