Time to introduce myself
[html]
WC: 300+ Did you want to end this one soon? I have an idea for their next thread XD

When Luna mentioned having a home she smiled. I feel more at home here than I did back home. She watched Luna with curiousness as she had gathered the items needed to tend to her hands. Back home I felt very confined to my status, here I am free to do as I please. She barely flinched at Luna’s work, her subtle touch was gentle and soft to the huntress. She had wondered why the wolf often smelled so nice her question quickly answered by the release of lavender in the air. She breathed in a deep calming breath and smiled at Luna. That one smell good what is it?

She was still so unaware of the plant life in the area, her own home had been quite lacking in any. She gazed into Luna’s eyes with a soft awe just then. Her ever blooming unknowing crush on the older female always there. She looked down her skin slightly heated by the returned gaze, she felt silly for admiring Luna so much. She figured it was just a great respect for her but it was more than that. Little did the huntress realize that soon she would understand her reactions to the slender attractive healer. That she would not be the only female to drive her emotions into a state of confusion.

As Luna spilled the scented liquid over her wounds she flinched slightly. The sting but cool of it against her hands surprised her. Have you always known how to heal? Or have they just been teaching you how? Other people’s trades always made her curious but the thought of herself doing them were very unlikely. Hunting was her life, her passion, her calling. I myself have always wanted to be a hunter, so when they asked what I wanted to do there was no hesitation. Another reason I love it here, back home I could never be a hunter.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread