Fia Daydreamed
[html]
Shall we close this up?

The young boy seemed terrified of her, and of the other trespassing wolf from his pack. Savina was too focused on getting the intruders out of her pack to think overmuch about his fear though. Thankfully none of them put up a fight and soon they were all heading towards the borders and out of the lands that belonged to Crimson Dreams. The Consul listened for some time to the receding noises of the three unknown wolves, her stance still full of power and authority. Finally when she could hear nothing more she relaxed and looked back at Fia with apology in her eyes. Yes, it's time we go home. Savina turned back in the direction of the manor and briefly nuzzled her niece's neck before she began to lead the way back.

I am sorry that your playtime with the boy was ruined Fia, that was not what I wanted. I just smelled that other wolf and was worried that she might have intentions of hurting you or even just spying on us in general. Then when the other trespasser showed up I felt it was best if they all left. Fia was becoming an adult, and Savina felt she deserved a full explanation of what had just occurred. I only wanted to protect you, and keep you safe. Your friend would be welcome to come again, I have no grudge against him. With how frightened he had seemed she wondered if he would return, even if welcomed. It was unfortunate that he had been scared, but there had been no help for it.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a0938c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b7b7b7; }
.erinfreeebb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb1 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VY3wD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #494949; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d9d9d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f6f6f6; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread