Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"My Darling Dear...I could never." He was strong, and he had always been strong. Supporting Jasper was nothing to him, his bulk was easily melted into the softer body of his smaller companion. Laurent moved his arms slightly to more easily hold the male up, nuzzling into the tender flesh of the cream boy as a small smile grew on his face. "You never knew?" He asked softly, feeling foolish for waiting so long. Had he said earlier, he might have saved Jasper the pain he had gone through. "oh Jasper...it's been so long....I didn't know how you would take it....if you would have me..." He said softly, almost shamefully.

They could have been happy for so long, together. But Jasper, like Laurent himself, and been afraid, and so both had held it inside until it could be hidden no more. "I've loved you for so long, and just never....never known how to tell you. Or maybe never realized it myself...." Sheepishly e laughed, taking a moment to lick at the salty tears of the smaller male. "When I heard what she did to you, I was so mad...and I realized why. I was mad because I hadn't been there to protect the one I love most..."
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread