Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

It's ok she needs her butt chewed out anyways for leavin him in the first place lol

The ice from his words chilled her to the bone. She put her ears back in hurt and guilt, not sure of what to say to the male. She had hurt him, much more than she thought. "I...I wanted to talk to you." She looked up at him and saw that he refused to acknowledge her. She put her hand up, wanting to touch him, to feel the warmth that was once offered by him, but all she felt was cold. Not even the warm sunlight that made her fur sparkle blue could warm her from the ice that surrounded her.

She moved amongst the vines to get a little closer, no point in talking from a distance when you already are. She sat down, her eyes watering. Rendall wiped them and turned away, not wanting to plea to the male's pity. She came here to get him back and found herself even farther from him than she thought. "I didn't think you would want someone as tainted as me. So i left." She looked at him over her shoulder, her blue eyes searching for something.

The female decided it was too much, the damage was done and she was to blame. Surely he knew of what Lucifer had done to her and was disgusted, the best thing now was to leave. She had to try thought, at least one more time to reach him. "There is something I wanted to tell you....." She wasn't sure how to say anything anymore. She looked away, for an escape, for anything, anything to make the pain go away. "I swear..I didn't want him.....I hate him...He was a monster I swear. I couldn't deal with myself...after it happened. I had his smell all over me and..... I just couldn't live with myself, I tried to get out of my home, to find something. Then there was you......." She looked down, realizing the tear she tried to fight stained her face. The woman turned away, finding comfort in the purple-smelling dirt and the warm sun that tried so hard to warm her chilled skin.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread