Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

Set at the Franciacorta Vinyard

The sun was low in the sky when Rendall had arrived at her destination. The vinyard was quiet and comforting to the traveling woman. Since her acception into the new large pack she had taken up a temporary home in the form of a small den. In the next days, she would be traveling from place to place looking for a nice cottage or cabin to settle down in and begin her new life, as well as moving her long lost things from her old home. The woman had skimmed this area lightly a few days ago and decided it would be nice to spend a sheltered night in the abandoned cottage next to all the vines, that is of course.... if noone lived there now.

She had spent her afternoon looking around the property for any signs of wolves or creatures but found comfort when she found none. Thus she entered the cottage carefully and laid out a small mat and some blankets for her to settle down in the evening. By sunset though, she was out and about examining the grapes and vines, tasting to her pleasure and relaxing happily in the warm sunlight. Though this place smelled of an old ceature long ago, she didn't mind the tangy smells of the grapes and wines that were found throughout the property.

Rendall stretched out her stiff legs and paws into the dirt, she had taken up a resting place inbetween the walls of vines not far from the cottage. The woman rolled around in the loose dirt, covering herself in the sweet scents of the grape-stained earth. She truely liked it here and decided to seek out the Alphas of this pack to see if they would allow her to take care of the vinyard in her spare time of (what she hopes to be) a guardian of sorts, well she would have to talk to the leaders anyways in time about her place in the pack.

Rendall laid there in the dirt until the orange-topaz sky and the warm wind brought to her another presence in the area. She stood up quietly, wondering who else had been here. The scent, familiar though different with the pack scent, wafted a sense of warmth to her senses. "Noah..." She exclaimed in an excited whisper. She quietly looked around hoping to see him, but nothing....had he already left? Her heart dropped as she remembered that she had left PV and him, she was sure he wouldn't be too happy to see her. Yet still her urge to talk to him made her call out to him "Noah? Is that you?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sorry he's an ass. I warned you.

The male had been adjusting well to once again having his heart ripped out, and being up rooted from the Valley, and without Jefferson, and without the female that he promised to take care of, and he swore to him-self to make her happy no matter what the cost was. When he was once again left with nothing to show for opening his heart to her, the male once again marked that female in his mind as dead, well it was worst then death, if he seen her he would make sure to let her feel that coldness that he had for her in his heart, Sera had felt it and he could tell with how her face was that it was that coldness was when she knew that it was over and it was because she failed to listen to him.

Hearing that voice, the male shuttered, he didn’t want her to come back it would have been better for the both of them if she would have stayed gone, but if she was a member of the pack then he would treat her with the basic respect that any other pack member would earned. ”You called? He spoke to her very dry, he was happy that she was alive and well, but he was not thrilled that she was here. The silver tri-pod sat down with a flick of his tail he flipped the tail down at the side of his feet as he gave a yawn. The male did not look to her or at her, he dipped his maw in a stander polite greeting.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

It's ok she needs her butt chewed out anyways for leavin him in the first place lol

The ice from his words chilled her to the bone. She put her ears back in hurt and guilt, not sure of what to say to the male. She had hurt him, much more than she thought. "I...I wanted to talk to you." She looked up at him and saw that he refused to acknowledge her. She put her hand up, wanting to touch him, to feel the warmth that was once offered by him, but all she felt was cold. Not even the warm sunlight that made her fur sparkle blue could warm her from the ice that surrounded her.

She moved amongst the vines to get a little closer, no point in talking from a distance when you already are. She sat down, her eyes watering. Rendall wiped them and turned away, not wanting to plea to the male's pity. She came here to get him back and found herself even farther from him than she thought. "I didn't think you would want someone as tainted as me. So i left." She looked at him over her shoulder, her blue eyes searching for something.

The female decided it was too much, the damage was done and she was to blame. Surely he knew of what Lucifer had done to her and was disgusted, the best thing now was to leave. She had to try thought, at least one more time to reach him. "There is something I wanted to tell you....." She wasn't sure how to say anything anymore. She looked away, for an escape, for anything, anything to make the pain go away. "I swear..I didn't want him.....I hate him...He was a monster I swear. I couldn't deal with myself...after it happened. I had his smell all over me and..... I just couldn't live with myself, I tried to get out of my home, to find something. Then there was you......." She looked down, realizing the tear she tried to fight stained her face. The woman turned away, finding comfort in the purple-smelling dirt and the warm sun that tried so hard to warm her chilled skin.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Yeah he's pissed. WC:5+

Her hand went up, his held jolted up. He was on the three legs and she upon her two. He did not want the likes of her touching him, it wasn’t that he was better than her, or even that she had some illness that he might caught if she touched him, and he just did not want her touching him. Touch was for those he felt like he could trust. Her hand moved closer and he lifted his lips to her, showing that he was not in the mood for her to try to touch him, he wasn’t just a common human’s pet that you could treat like the trash and then pick back up and love all over and expect a wag of the tail, no! Noah was a puzzle, and not always did the pieces fit. Sometimes they just couldn’t, and when it came to the matters of his heart, that was just something that was not an easy fix, now if Tala would have came and wanted to be around Noah, he would welcome her. She was nothing more than a sister, a close sister. ”Talk..” he spoke his tone harsher then what it was before. Is was if she was a loner making the foolish action of trespassing and then trying to touch him, was just not wise. Her words angered him as he snarled, barking at her as he stood up gimping to where she had move. ”Stupid!” He snorted turning his snarling into a chilled laugh”I came.” The day he found her, she had pulled her fur out, and then she made the choice not to follow them when they He stood up as he started to pace back and forth as he shook his head, then sorting, following by tossing his head while he passed back and forth. He was visibly upset with her. ”He…nearly…..kuh…kuh…killed me…Did I Ruh…errrrr….er..run? NO! Stayed!” Again he snapped with a snarl. Parting his jaws as he rolled out his pink gritty tongue, as he started panting. Loyal. TO the pack to the members, to his rank. His mother had started the Valley, and she might have taken off, but he stayed he was a member for life; he promised Jefferson that he would prove that he was worth trusting in the numbers. The male couldn’t help it, he knew that if Jace was here, she would be upset. ”Jace, stayed!” The silver raging male informed his once black lover that Jace had been one of his victims. So to top it all off she left him to find someone one! He just wasn’t good enough for her, she needed someone eles, that was the final blow. He wouldn’t hurt her psychically but unless she kissed butt big time and proved to him after a long long time, she was going to be nothing more than a pack member in his eyes, ”Find’em?” He questioned her, his voice softened, he was hurting so bad on the inside, she was killing him, the tears did not help matters any, he wanted to go over to her, place him-self against her for the extra weight, let her know that he wouldn’t leave her, but he wouldn’t let him-self fall again, not so quick and not so easy.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

lol

His anger made her wince, but her determination to make him understand what she went through made her look him in the eyes. "I left because in the state I was in I was of no use to you or to my pack. You didn't deserve someone like that. Someone who was so helpless that she let that disgusting monster touch her the way he did. I fought back at him cause there I is only one person I want touching me like that in this lifetime! I'm not as emotionally as strong as you and Jace are...." She blinked back another set of tears. Her voice grew quiet as she talked again, "I am loyal. Loyal enough to know that if I stayed I would have done more damage than good. So I left, left to find myself help, so I could help the pack again. So could be useful again."

She scooted away from the towering male, shifting into her lupus form so that she could look him face to face. "I came back, I joined this pack cause now this is where my loyalty lies. With the pack of Ichika No Ho-en......and with you...I came to find you." She said the last part much more quietly, unsure of if he would be disgusted or not. She turned away but his next words caught her off guard. Find em?...Find who? She looked back and saw the hurt in his eyes. Surely he didn't think she left him to find another male. Did he? She turned back to him confusion in her eyes. "You thought I left you for someone else?" Her voice a musical whisper, realization spread across her face, how could she let him believe that? She turned, looking away from him before telling him the one thing she had been wanting to tell him for a long time....."Noah....there is no one else." She looked up at the sweet tripod, she needed to tell him, she only hoped that he would listen. "Noah.....I.....I love you. I didn't want to leave.....but I wasn't worth your affections. I wanted to stay....to stay with you, but I.. I couldn't. I didn't want you having anyone in your life who was as much of a coward as I was."

She walked away from him, he wouldn't believe her, she had hurt him too badly. She sat in he dirt a couple of feet away, not really sure what else to say. She sighed, giving up and taking in all the things he had said to her. "I'm sorry Noah. I'm sorry I let you believe that I didn't want you......I'm sorry for even leaving you in the first place." She turned back to him and sat at his feet, she would take every word of anger that she still had coming at her, every icy cut that she deserved for leaving him. She knew she had this coming for a long time, it was no use, she wouldn't win him back unless she sat here and let him get out every feeling and every word that he had for her. She wouldn't run...not this time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Oh snap! WC:5+

Was it wrong that the male was very pleased that his words where eating away at her. Noah Sawtooth wanted her to be miserable. The tripod had only felt this way one other time, and that was at the war over the lands. The white female had made a horrible ugly side come out in him, rage shook him, and hate shook him every time he looked upon her. That feeling had returned when he looked at her, the faded female that stood in front of him, she had found pity in his heart when she laid there the last time they had come together, she was laying there, patches of her fur had been stripped away by her own doing, he knew that his father had attacked her for no other reason than to hurt his silver son. The male muttered as he hopped around going back and forth. ”You left.” He had to push that point, but there was more behide his bitter feelings other than her leaving the pack in a time of need. ”He killed me.” Even if it was a short amount of time, he saw things that he should not have been able to see as so long as he was a live, the Sawtooth male saw two pups, the two pups that Lucifer had forced upon Jace. ”Where were y…ewe….you?” If it had not been for Jefferson, Lucifer still might be alive.

Noah huffed as he followed her, with blind rage he wanted her to hurt like how he hurt when she left him.”You don’t cu…cuh..care. Do you?! NU..NU..NO!” He snarled as he huffed and puffed pacing around. ”He’s dead.” A part of Noah Sawtooth was sad that his father was dead now, there would never ever be that chance for them fix the broken relationship that they had, and to help him right the wrongs that he had done.

The small shimmer in her eyes, angered him, then her words came out. He temper rose as he snarled at her, he was barking mad. “DON’T LIE!” No one could ever love him; he was the son of a rapist, and not only that he was scared, and let alone he was deformed. After all he was not the best of looking missing a leg, and an ear, and one eye blind. No one could really ever really love him for more than a brother. It just was not funny to play with his heart of his feelings. He had always just wanted to enjoy the simple things in life. A nice life inside a pack, and he was able to check that off when he finally won the trust of Jefferson. The last thing that was on his list of things to complete in his life was to have a small little family. So far it seemed like every one had been able to do that in life, and he was stuck just being alone, and looked at as just the good friend. He whispered he wanted to cry at her confession, she had told him that she was in love with him. Maybe if she hadn’t left him to ‘heal’ he would have been more open to her words, now he was in too much pain from being left.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ouch! and the crowd goes wild....

Word Count →

The female looked down, she didn't say anything for a long while. Hurt by the males yelling at her and telling her that she lied. No she didn't but he wouldn't believe that. This was fruitless, she could feel the frost reaching her own heart as the pain and anger strangled her soul. After a while she decided it was only right to tell him where she went. "I left to find my sisters, or at least myself again. I ran into my brother and his pack and had stayed with them for a while." Vulcan always was great help to Rendall, When he had seen what shape she was in he had taken her in and had his healer give her strange plants for her depression.

When the drugs didn't work he tried reaching through to her by talking to her and teaching her more about other things, but all she could think about was the monster. It was during that time that she had ran into a male, even today she didn't know his name, but she knew he liked her. Her brother encouraged her to stay and be mated to the male, but the idea naturally disgusted her. So she told her brother no, and over time she realized it wasn't the monster she was thinking about anymore, but the time her and Noah had by the creek.

She became almost obsessed with that memory and why it stuck, each day it made her more and more home sick. Soon she realized it wasn't home she missed, but the warmth and happiness of Noah. She realized she loved him, and very much. Rendall then had to go back. To face everything she was a coward for and to come here for this moment now. A moment that seemed completely useless now. She looked away at the dusk, the sun had set and the sky was turning a deep blue. Her eyes looked at the world as the moon began to rise and the life beneath it changed. It seemed as though her depression slowly crawled back into her. Her voice was small. "I'm sorry Noah." She never wanted to tell him that she loved him ever again. The anger she smelled from him made her just want to run away again. Sadly she knew she couldn't, she loved him too much to leave him again.

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait WC:3+

The one thing that Noah hated more than anything was to be left with a broken promise, and when the silver male gave his heart out to some one that was his promise, and he expected the same in return, he would always, no matter what be there for them and would never leave them, and yes he demanded the same from the woman that he feel in love with. Once they left him, and broke his promise he found it hard to forgive them, if ever. He shifted his ear as he paced back and forth, the male tossed his head side to side, and round and round like a wild stallion begging to nip at someone or better yet rear up and kick someone. To put it nicely Noah was heated and her face brought all the anger up in him, he knew that he still loved her, and something about her oddness was what drove him back to her, and wanted to pull her in and hold onto her, but he couldn’t, and he wouldn’t. He was so scared out of his mind scared that she would do it again to him; she would up and leave him once the going get hard again. The male looked at her, her eyes where full of sadness while his own two tones where chilled and full of an unspeakable anger. ”Trusted you…” The rage of yelling turned into a hushed whisper, like he was scared of someone was going to be coming.

He wanted to run her out of these lands, but then really he would not be worthy of the gift that the lands offered him, and he would be no better than his own dead father. Again the male whispered that he trusted her, it wasn’t that he was trying to make a point to her, or anything like that. It was more like he was trying to cover up the pain he felt deep in his heart. ”Why?” His voice cracked, with a soft very soft hint of a whine on the tail end of the question.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Its alright ^.^

In Character

The woman turned away, ashamed that she had let the male she had ever loved down. Wow, you really blew it this time girly. First shot at love and a mate and you just throw it out the window at the drop of a hat. Her thoughts nagged her teasingly. She watched him sorrowfully as she pranced back and fourth, fighting his emotions. What could he possibly think of her? Her fear grew more as she thought about how he might chase her away and she would be homeless, packless, and mateless. Rendall breathed quietly in and out waiting for the moment he would tell her that he was threw with her and chase her away from these lands with teeth bearing.

The moon grew brighter and brighter on the horizon, her thoughts grew tired as she did, and her body began to ache and shiver from the lack of nutrition and sleep. She kept her eyes on Noah, ignoring her body's complaining and still waited. Her breath caught in her throat when he chose to speak again, only bringing on more hurt. You deserve this girl. Her angry thoughts claimed to her. "You deserve someone better than me....." Her reason and a statement all in one, the male did deserve someone better, someone who could take care of him and listen to him and never leave his side.

The stars began to come out and her pelt shown a glittery silver blue in the light, she kept her eyes and her teary white face down. She couldn't do anything more. She didn't really think anymore as her next words left her lips. "I came here to find you and ask of your forgiveness but you need not forgive a coward like me. I realize it will take much more to prove my claim to you, but you don't have to deal with me. Just say the words and I will leave, you'll never have to deal with me. I just want your happiness......" She turned to walk back towards the cottage, to get away from the hurt and rejection and anger.

<style>
.rensdb-e05 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.rensdb-e05 b {color:#ffdd77;}
.rensdb-e05-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.rensdb-e05-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#bbaabb; text-shadow:#09121A 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.rensdb-e05-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.rensdb-e05 {background-color:#999999; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TacbN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbaabb; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffddaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px 270px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Deserve better? Hardly, not the male was ready to start life alone without love, without her pretty little face around showing him what he could have had, and what could have been his. She was going to move on, becaure really who would want to start a life with a scared up old tripod with such a nasty temper? Seraphim didn’t, Yuki didn’t, and of course Rendall wouldn’t want to either. Noah was many of things, but foolish when it came to the destiny that came with his name the silver male was not, sadly. He rolled his ear back wanting to snap and snarl, but the more he talked to her the less he was going to snap at her, he was going to let her say what she felt like she needed to say and then he was going to let them part, she had left him once when he needed her most after Lucifer most recent and final attack upon him, in all right he was dead. The male saw things that he shouldn’t have seen, he felt a special warmth that he shouldn’t have felt, and the male could see and it just wasn’t out of the one eye, he had everything that he was born with. He knew that he was dead, he had no longer felt the daily pains, nor did breathing hurt him anymore.

The rudeness that the silver male was displaying was that of a toddler and the male was not aware that he was acting as such, but as with all other Sawtooth’s he was bullheaded and stubborn to a default. The male snorted as she spoke about him deserving someone better than her. Rolling his one good eye back he did everything short of mocking her and throwing him-self back in a fit of giggles. Then the lady talked about leaving, what a surprise the male wished he was able to snap out, her leaving? Well at least it was something that she was damn good at. She was good at walking away when the time in the life of him and or the pack needed her the most. ”Liar…” The silver male muttered, if she wanted him to be happy she would have never shown her face after she left, or better yet she would have never stayed he hide when the whole pack was moved on.

<style>
.noahgameooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.noahgame p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahgame b {color:#BF8B30; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em #BF8F30; letter-spacing:1px;}
.noahgame {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#8C5B1B; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.noahgameinner{background-color:#060705; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... oahtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
table made by:Lin!!!!
[/html]
[html]

Rendall looked at him with hurt in her eyes. Was he...mocking her now? Her guilt had been traded in for hurt and anger. He must really not love her.... She looked away. Anger rising in her voice "No... I'm not. Your just too stubborn to realize that I came back for you. I went through everything for you." She looked at the childish male with accusasion in her eyes. "You use to be sweet and wonderful and someone I could come to Noah. I understand I hurt you by leaving but I'm trying to make it up to you cause I want to be with you. I told you I love you. I haven't said that to anyone, and I'm not gonna say to anyone else." She turned away from him, hiding the hurt for fear of more mocking from him.

The man was hurting, she could sense it, but she didn't know what else to say. "You were the only one who came to me, who loved me even when I hated myself. I wanted to show you by coming back here that I loved you too. Though I already know the words that are gonna leave your mouth. So don't bother saying them." She was tired of being called a liar, she didn't want to hear it anymore. There was one thing she did want to hear though. She turned back to him, angry still with his childish stubborness.

"I have told you all I can do for you but that doesn't seem to be what you want to hear so I'll just ask you. What do you want from me Noah? to go jump off a cliff? to lay down and die? fine whatever. I'm tired of fighting with you so tell me already what to you want!" She was loud enough to be yelling when she finished the phrase, realising that she grew quiet again. "You want me to leave? fine I'll leave you, but I wont leave the pack , do you want me to stay? I'd be more than happy. I'm tired of guessing so just bloody tell me what you want so you can get on with your life ignoring me."

<style type="text/css">
.Rendall-sun b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rendall-sun .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rendall-sun p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rendall-sun {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#233f6f; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/forjace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFE303; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
OC: Sorry for the cruddy post. It's taken me all day to type it up. Thanks tummy bug WC:3+

The male didn’t mean to be so harsh, but the feelings he had for her were still there. The silver made did not want to admit to them, he had been hurt more than once for loving a female, sadly non e of them had stuck around. Maybe it was time the silver male snapped out of it, and thought about really who was at fault here, maybe she wasn’t just the only one at fault and maybe he needed to snap out of it and learn to accept a sorry. That was the Sawtooth that ran though him, stubborn and bullheaded. Though it had gotten him this far in life and had helped him live though the many of beating his father had placed upon his body, for no other reason than for a laugh or two.

The male felt his head drop that pride and bullhead dignity, he still was all of them things and for her, he was only putting on a show, he was mad at her for leaving him alone and when he could have used her most of all, that trip away from the once pack lands was hard for him, not only physically but mentally. The male walked over to the lady with a soft whine. His head came down as he gave her a light nip upon her chest. He wasn’t sure what he could say, maybe just maybe the babe had finally said something that got into the male’s thick head. He wasn’t sure what to say to her, sure he had yelled at her and called her a liar more than once, but really he just wanted her to hurt like she had hurt him, but to the point where she was ready to give up on them, and where she told him that he was the only one she had loved, the one that she could turn to when she didn’t feel like showing her face to the world.
[html]

Its all good, now that we're past all the angry parts maybe we can wrap this up and get going on some other threads sound good? Sorry mines short too!

Rendall looked up at the male when he nipped at her chest with sadness. Was he trying to apologize? Or was he just playing with her now. She looked at him with suspision but decided he was done for now. She sighed and burried her face in his neck, unsure of what else to do. "I..have missedyou greatly.... I hope you can forgive me for my leaving." She was happy to be back in his presence again. To smell his warmth, though however small it was, on his body. She knew she had angered him, but she had also told him she loved him. She sat down in front of him, changing into her optime form and wrapped her arms around him.

Ren blushed alittle but licked his face, showing him her grattitude for allowing her back into his life. She didn't where she would have gone if he had told her to leave....it would have been hard. She sat back, blushing a little and looking up at the moon, wagging her tail, happy again to have some purpose, she could feel her anger and depression receed and she looked back over at the male, no they weren't mates, not quite yet, but she had a chance to make things better between them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sooo whatda' say to the 22nd a night alone for the lovers and he teller her that he's preggo...er..wait that won't happen. LOL. Feel free to post one more time maybe something like the lover falling asleep under the starts?! WC:3+

It was strange for the male to think that he had almost lost to her to his own foolish pride. She was the only female that has ever come into to his life that hurt him, and came back to him. The fair lady came back asking for his forgiveness and had allowed him to say everything that was on his mind, and yet she still did not turn away from him. In fact she took it all and even gave him back the same attitude that Noah was giving her. Maybe it really was a relationship made in the stars.

If the relationship was truly made in the star, when why didn’t he see it? Was he falling be hide on his job already? He was just starting to get skilled in it, to where he didn’t need a text book to help him know what starts are where, and what that star’s name was, the meaning be hide it, and all the other details about that star. But this thing about her, well when it came to love the stars never said a word about his love.

Then the lady started to talk, saying she was sorry he didn’t want to hear it the topic was done and over, they had said what was needed to be said about that topic and the time to talk about it had been over. The male did the only thing he could think that would get his point across, he gave her a soft nip upon her lips, Done… The male moved his maw up to her ear, whispering into her ear. The male then brought his muzzle down nuzzling it into her then pulling back his head licking her muzzle where he had nipped her at. ”Missed you..” He spoke clearly and softly, so that maybe he wouldn’t stutter with her.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

ROFL......Sounds good to me! sorry for the cruddy post. I've been through alot this week and I'm not wuite back into my rpg mood

Ren blushed as the male nipped her on the lips. Her body felt heated by the action and she turned away for a moment, embarassed by her reaction. Joy made her heart skip, she was happy that he had finally come to forgive her and that he had actually missed her. His nuzzling was warm and soft and the mixed smell in the air of him and her and the grape vines made her want to just rest now. Her body tired from exhaustion and the drama she had to go through, could no longer stand and she collasped tiredly next to her man.

Another rush of happiness went through her as he licked her lips this time. She blushed, giggled a little, and turned to curl up next to him. "So....What do we do now Noah?" She looked up tiredly at him, wanting him to wrap his arms around her and share his warmth. She wanted to talk to him all night but her eyes were heavy already as it was. She gave a little nip at his neck, trying to be playful but caring at the same time. The moon shone down on them and her happiness was uncompared by anything else. To be able to live with the male who loved her finally. It didn't matter that the monster had chased her away, she was back and she had found her way to the man she loved dearly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC scadoosh. / +math goes here!

The male could be cold and heartless, and she was finding out that was just how he was. However, Noah Sawtooth found out that the lady her-self could give whatever words that he had right back to him. What a wonderful match. The star had surprised him, for a first. Not that he minded but it was hard to figure those balls of lights out. He knew where they would be, and what they stood for, however other than that he was lost, about them.

The silver male pulled his head away upon feeling the warmth in her face; with a chuckle he poked her face with his nose. He found it funny that she was blushing; he felt it was only right to pick on her, even if it was just playing around. She had always looked at him in a different light. The black female never looked at him like he was a monster, or even ugly for that means. She looked at him like he was just a wolf, like she was. That was what had earned the respect from him.

The male lowered his head back down thinking about what to do next? He shook his head, he wasn’t sure. After all, normally Noah would have never looked at her twice after the pain she brought upon him. Most females knew they had hurt the male that would give his life to protect the one that they love. ”Fight more?” he lifted his head piping in jokingly, after all they knew that each other could bicker back and forth till the star washed the colors out of their pelts.

<style type="text/css">
.noahbutt b {font-weight:bold; color:#fab615; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee2c6; }
.noahbutt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.noahbutt {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#030618; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2gw6ipv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0aa51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.noahbutt p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.noahbutt p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]