we fought our battles on grounds unknown.
Lucifer gave a nod to the male, he agreed there was a price to be paid. Though what was the best price then letting some one rape her? An eye for an eye was alway well earned but any more it didn't seem like any thing would put her in the right mind set for any thing. Lucifer looked to the male again, hearing Deuce move around back in the shadows. He wanted to keep her out of harms way, with in his mind he prayed that she wouldn't come out. She would be smart enough to stay in the back and let him do all the talking. "Oh I agree there needs to be something done, but this is a matter for the pack to sort out." Then like the fool that she was, out she popped. Running her mouth..it seemed any more she was good at that."DEUCE back to the pack lands, NOW I will deal with you after I talk to Conri about your lack of respect and you forcing yourself onto other when they come looking for me." He raised a lip looking at her...Surely she wasn't going to listen...this might just so well be her last time in the pack lands.

Messages In This Thread