we fought our battles on grounds unknown.
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

How DARE they. He growled as he approached Twilight Vale, his hackles raised and his pose exactly screaming what was on his mind. They allowed a woman to live there who had taken up arms against his Jasper, had forced him to do things against his will. And they called themselves a pack? Darkly, the male called out, voice clear and strong: he was in no mood to play, because they had dared to mess with the wrong person.
table by Akumu
[/html]
He was still mad at Deuce, he wasn't sure how to go about fixing her actions and setting out a suitable punishment for her. He was the leader...she was nothing...well she was the mother of his childern, and the once lover in his life. Lucifer went around the borders, making sure that once again Deuce wasn't out pushing wolves away that request to come see him. His blue eyes hazed over, sleep was something he hadn't been able to find a lot of since this whole mess started. Seeing the male at the borders his body said one word...war. Lucifer sighed he wasn't ready for this."May I help you stranger?" He was going to try to get the other into this if at all possible...He started the mess and now...he was trying to deal with it.
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The dark male approached him, and Laurent was quick to size him up. Laurent was a little taller, maybe a little bit bulkier, but probably not by too much. "There is a female from these lands who took advantage of a...friend of mine." His voice hesitated for an instant, not sure that Jasper was ready to be so open about everything. "There is justice due for what she did to him."
table by Akumu
[/html]
Voices reached her. She'd found her own den, free of memories of Lucifer, of nights spent curled up with the pups and her mate. "There is a female from these lands who took advantage of a...friend of mine.....There is justice due for what she did to him." Her lips quirked in a sardonic smile. She was the only one she knew of. naniko wouldn't do it.

She moved out of her den, taking the time to shift to her optime form. Even her walk had changed. She was becoming a new woman. And she wasn't gonna stop it. Her newly added piercings sparkled in the sunlight as she sauntered to where Lucifer was speaking to another male, her gaze indolent.

"that would be me," she drawled insolently. "And it wasn't rape, for the record. He never once told me no." that's it, Deuce, fan the flames. She carried herself arrogantly, even in the presence of her superior. What more could they do to her? They already had forbidden her pups from seeing her. It couldn't get worse.
Lucifer gave a nod to the male, he agreed there was a price to be paid. Though what was the best price then letting some one rape her? An eye for an eye was alway well earned but any more it didn't seem like any thing would put her in the right mind set for any thing. Lucifer looked to the male again, hearing Deuce move around back in the shadows. He wanted to keep her out of harms way, with in his mind he prayed that she wouldn't come out. She would be smart enough to stay in the back and let him do all the talking. "Oh I agree there needs to be something done, but this is a matter for the pack to sort out." Then like the fool that she was, out she popped. Running her mouth..it seemed any more she was good at that."DEUCE back to the pack lands, NOW I will deal with you after I talk to Conri about your lack of respect and you forcing yourself onto other when they come looking for me." He raised a lip looking at her...Surely she wasn't going to listen...this might just so well be her last time in the pack lands.
[html]

Laurent couldn't hide the sinister growl that grew as the woman so boldly admitted her crimes. "What sort of MONSTER are you? Have you no guilt?" He asked, full of hatred for her, and he didn't even know her name until the male shouted it. "It was rape you bitch, you haven't seen him, how much he didn't want it! What sort of fucked up creature would demand sex of someone obviously guilty over what had happened?" he demanded of her, just as Lucifer was demanding she leave. He wanted to rip her apart, his lithium gaze turned to the male, seeing him as the authority in the pack. "The pack will not buffer amnesty for her. I daresay that the rest of Jasper's family will come knocking on your doors soon enough for that bitch's head." He jerked a thumb in her direction, not removing his eyes from Lucifer. He was bold, adding himself to Jasper's family, but it was clear that he valued himself when it came to the cream and black male. His eyes narrowed, making it beyond clear the he wasn't leaving until the matter was dealt with properly.
table by Akumu
[/html]
Lucifer spoke, and all Deuce did was stare at him coldly. And then another spiteful thing popped into mind, and she spoke without thinking it through. Her words came out brittle, razor edged. "Funny how someone who's a rapist himself can be so harsh against his own crimes. oh...wait...if I claim I don't remember doing it, it doesn't count, right?" her tone turned sickeningly sweet. "Afterall, I have to play by your rules, don't I?"

She turned her bi-colored gaze to the stranger. "What sort of MONSTER are you? Have you no guilt?" She smirked. "No more guilt than this one here, who got the boy drunk and took advantage of him. Who, by the way, raped my daughter. Drugged her up, got her drunk, and raped her. Same boy who can't be faithful to his mate." She paused, then added dryly, "Ex-mate now, sorry." She smirked again.

"I ain't afriad of anyone. let them come. I can take care of myself just fine."
Lucifer felt shame..he was guilty of rape and lived with it every day. He wanted to curl up an hide. Though he had paid for his crimes, he had lost his whole pack and do to that he change. He didn't take the pills like he use to, he didn't drink as much nor did he had the same temperament that he had back then either. Lucifer wouldn't let her get to him. "And I've dealt with my sin. I have lost all my family. I lost my pack also. You have not answered for any of your crimes. I find it hard to be faithful to any one more then my pack. Deuce your actions are telling me that you no longer are happy here in this pack." His head turned to the other male looking at him softly to the male, he had to protect her from him or any threat that he could bring."We will deal with that when the time comes, dear Sir."
[html]

Oh he had just hit the jackpot with this pack! What sort of lowlives did they fill themselves with? Rapists and demons, no remorse, no guilt. The lowest of the low. Laurent's hackles raised, and he did everything in his power to not leap at the two after the woman made her own speech. They both had used him. This was 'the other male.' "If I ever find either one of you within a mile of Jasper I'll have your heads for a fucking ornament." he hissed through clenched teeth. The Nakado line was not known for it's hatred, but it was known for a fierce protective trait, especially concerning those they loved. "And if you think I'm playing, just try me." His lithium eyes narrowed, sweeping from the male who had called him 'dear Sir' and to the female, unsure of who he hated more in that moment. "Both of you are sick fucks, and I can't imagine what the rest of this pack must be like...."

Another warning grow was issued before Laurent turned, unafraid to put his back to them, and strode back to his college and back to his cozy home.
table by Akumu
[/html]
Deuce looked to lucifer with extreme amusement in her eyes. "oh dear, lucifer my darling, it looks like you just lost a friend there." She shook her head 'tsk'ing softly. "pity. he seemed like such a sweet young man too." She laughed gaily and turned away, her tail held high, her bearing regal.

She enjoyed not caring what he thought of her. She liked rubbing his nose in the mess he'd caused by betraying her.