Meet me again my long lost one
[html]

Yeah he's pissed. WC:5+

Her hand went up, his held jolted up. He was on the three legs and she upon her two. He did not want the likes of her touching him, it wasn’t that he was better than her, or even that she had some illness that he might caught if she touched him, and he just did not want her touching him. Touch was for those he felt like he could trust. Her hand moved closer and he lifted his lips to her, showing that he was not in the mood for her to try to touch him, he wasn’t just a common human’s pet that you could treat like the trash and then pick back up and love all over and expect a wag of the tail, no! Noah was a puzzle, and not always did the pieces fit. Sometimes they just couldn’t, and when it came to the matters of his heart, that was just something that was not an easy fix, now if Tala would have came and wanted to be around Noah, he would welcome her. She was nothing more than a sister, a close sister. ”Talk..” he spoke his tone harsher then what it was before. Is was if she was a loner making the foolish action of trespassing and then trying to touch him, was just not wise. Her words angered him as he snarled, barking at her as he stood up gimping to where she had move. ”Stupid!” He snorted turning his snarling into a chilled laugh”I came.” The day he found her, she had pulled her fur out, and then she made the choice not to follow them when they He stood up as he started to pace back and forth as he shook his head, then sorting, following by tossing his head while he passed back and forth. He was visibly upset with her. ”He…nearly…..kuh…kuh…killed me…Did I Ruh…errrrr….er..run? NO! Stayed!” Again he snapped with a snarl. Parting his jaws as he rolled out his pink gritty tongue, as he started panting. Loyal. TO the pack to the members, to his rank. His mother had started the Valley, and she might have taken off, but he stayed he was a member for life; he promised Jefferson that he would prove that he was worth trusting in the numbers. The male couldn’t help it, he knew that if Jace was here, she would be upset. ”Jace, stayed!” The silver raging male informed his once black lover that Jace had been one of his victims. So to top it all off she left him to find someone one! He just wasn’t good enough for her, she needed someone eles, that was the final blow. He wouldn’t hurt her psychically but unless she kissed butt big time and proved to him after a long long time, she was going to be nothing more than a pack member in his eyes, ”Find’em?” He questioned her, his voice softened, he was hurting so bad on the inside, she was killing him, the tears did not help matters any, he wanted to go over to her, place him-self against her for the extra weight, let her know that he wouldn’t leave her, but he wouldn’t let him-self fall again, not so quick and not so easy.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread