Our Song
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Just nice?" He said playfully, his fingers still working the member in his grip. "I was hoping for maybe amazing, or spectacular..." He said with a grin, a devilish glint in his eyes. "Guess I'll have to try harder!" He said enthusiastically, shrugging his shoulders in a carefree way. His tongue began this time at the base of his shaft, working up along the length of Jasper's most sensitive spot until he had once again reached the tip. This time, however, rather than just end with a 'slurp' Laurent tried something different. Quiet carefully, avoiding any use or contact with his teeth, Laurent closed his jaw around Jasper's member, using both the heat from his mouth and his tongue to create a different sensation for the male altogether. A few quick passes over the boy and Laurent himself was left whining gently, the rumbling from his throat carrying up to his maw too.
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread