I will never see the [Sky] the same way
[html]

WC:000+ - ♪ And I'm so happy to see you~ ♫

Knocking. Why always the knocking? The skulls needed some more decorations to keep away unwanted visitors or something because every time Sky turned around to do some house work or to work on the pen for Casper, there'd always be someone knocking. Either for medicine, a thorn in the paw or even something as silly as some company. When would they learn that Sky was not the type of girl for that sort of thing?

Regardless, though cussing under her breath, the girl trodded to the front door to peek out the window. Seeing the white blue, she hesitated before yelling. Tal? Oh hey, it was Taliesin! The scowl she'd been wearing previously vanished. A happily surprised grin replaced it as she opened the door, tail flicking unevenly behind her. Tal! Nice to see you. What brings you by? Came her well-practiced greeting for anyone she was friends with, though the tone in her voice was almost excited, like being talked to by the cute crush in highschool... except with added flare from Sky's unique accent and voice.

I hope you're not here to help out with Casper's pen. The lumber got damp from last night's showers. I've gotta wait until it dries before I can start building again. Blabbering on stupidly. Yup, Sky was most assuredly crushing on the white wolf; she rarely got talking like this, her words coming out a mile a minute in a surprisingly easy to understand pile.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread