Its the mama slide
[html]

Doom do-doom doom doom~ *loves Gir*

Ralla bowed from the chest in accordance with rank, hearing that this woman--Ayita--was the mate to the King. "It's a pleasure, but..." Ralla was indeed on edge about the incident, but it appeared as if the mother and son--which should have tipped the white woman off first--had no business about the letter at that moment. The other woman took the words right out of Ralla's mouth a moment later, and she fully agreed. "Of course. Might I invite you to my home?" It would be a more appropriate place to discuss anything that was not for the ears of children, and if it turned out that such matters were not to be discussed, they would not be discussed. "Or did you perhaps have something else in mind? In which case I'd be happy to oblige."

But obviously if they did not know about the letter then they did not know about the incident, so they were there for other reasons, which would mean that perhaps it would be better not to tell the mother and son for fear of ruining any trip they might've had planned. Alaster, at the white woman's side, cocked his head from around her ankles, curious of the newcomers since seeing them was rare for the young pup. Plucking up his slim amount of courage, the white male crept forward to Liam, the first older male boy he had met that was not related and within his age range. Every other child like that had been female, and Ralla supposed that the boy wondered just how to interact properly.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread