Its the mama slide
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

Ayita walked along the path she had walked once before. She was on her way to Aniwaya she had told vigilante where she was taking there son. She would never take the growing boy anywhere without telling him. Just like she knew that Noah was with daddy. Besides taking Liam with her would give him more space to see what the world was like.

Ayita smiled as they were close to the barbed wire fence that split Aniwaya from the rest of the land. She had not been here in a while and she wasn't sure if she even wanted to start talking to members here. She had set herself in her home and kinda locked herself there. She would teach her son the things he should know and doing so ment stepping out of her comfort zone.

Now we call to see if someone will let us come in." She said looking at her son. as she let out a howl and he joined her trying to help. Smiling ayita looked at him. Her children we're perfect.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the lateness >.<

The howls came, as many had before, in the bright of the day. Unusual, though, was that one of her children was by her while she was performing her duties. Alaster, the shy male of the three pups, had been patiently watching as Ralla tended to the fire while his twin brother and younger sister were off somewhere in the village. It had come to the point where Ralla was fine if they wandered within the village limits and no further, since they were coming to the point where the mother would have to have them sleep in the Town Hall until they were of six months of age. Between now and then, it would be extremely difficult to transport them up and down to the tree hut that she called home without a complex pulley system, and that was dangerous enough as it was what with their growing body masses. The white male had lifted his head and ears the same as his mother, as if the two were in unison, and yet... In light of recent events, Ralla was reluctant to bring Alaster with her to the borders. For a moment the two argued, but time was not a very lenient factor. As a Councilman, she had the responsibility to greet newcomers at the border--especially if the call was not directed towards anyone in particular--within a timely manner. "Stay here," she said as she began the short trek to the border. But, with a bit of the defiant gene from his father and the influence of his older twin, Alaster was soon following his mother despite the order.

The closer she came to the border, Ralla was, at first, even more worried by the presence of two wolves. But then the scent of maternal pheromones hit her nose, and she was assuaged that it was not one of the two males that had been so recently of trouble to the tribe. But...they had the scent of Cour des Miracles. Could the messenger pigeon have arrived and sent a representative so soon? "Hello," the white wolfess greeted the strangers with a little wariness, although Alaster seemed more curious at the young male than the female. "Welcome to AniWaya. My name is Ralla, and this is my son, Alaster. I don't suppose...you received a message by a pigeon?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

Ayita was unware of any problems between aniwaya and The court. She waited next to her son as she smiled at him. She wasn't sure that she was ok being her as she watched the woman come towards her. It seemed that she had more purpose then to greet her.

Ayita watched the son and mother come to the pair of mother and son. "Thank you for greeting us." she said pausing for a moment. Did she say a letter? She didn't read one, had Liam or Noah read it to their father? She looked at her son who seemed as puzzled as her. "Forgive me for my pause. My name is Ayita Catori and this is my son Liam. I have not recived a letter but maybe my mate the king has. If not what is wrong?" Maybe it wasn't her right to tread on the water. But what could she do. ignore the fact something was wrong.

Ralla seemed to be on edge maybe something really had happened. "May I ask we not discuss anything infront of him." She hoped that her pups would not ever deal with problems or politics. She would work to bring the news back To Vigilante in case he didn't get the message. She wasn't sure he could read.

[/html]
[html]

Doom do-doom doom doom~ *loves Gir*

Ralla bowed from the chest in accordance with rank, hearing that this woman--Ayita--was the mate to the King. "It's a pleasure, but..." Ralla was indeed on edge about the incident, but it appeared as if the mother and son--which should have tipped the white woman off first--had no business about the letter at that moment. The other woman took the words right out of Ralla's mouth a moment later, and she fully agreed. "Of course. Might I invite you to my home?" It would be a more appropriate place to discuss anything that was not for the ears of children, and if it turned out that such matters were not to be discussed, they would not be discussed. "Or did you perhaps have something else in mind? In which case I'd be happy to oblige."

But obviously if they did not know about the letter then they did not know about the incident, so they were there for other reasons, which would mean that perhaps it would be better not to tell the mother and son for fear of ruining any trip they might've had planned. Alaster, at the white woman's side, cocked his head from around her ankles, curious of the newcomers since seeing them was rare for the young pup. Plucking up his slim amount of courage, the white male crept forward to Liam, the first older male boy he had met that was not related and within his age range. Every other child like that had been female, and Ralla supposed that the boy wondered just how to interact properly.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]