So many things have changed
[html]

554(+5) Idiom of the week(+10) :: XD

Luna's first impression of the stranger hadn't been very good, but as soon as she aknowledged her, that changed. Not that she disliked strangers, it was just the way that she had first ignored her. After the introductions Ayasha asked her something else, changing the subject, so the masked woman decided to listen. The female that introduced herself as Sanuye spoke about another pack member, whose name resulted unfamiliar to the Kunikoti. By her words, the man had been injured...or maybe it was the tension that lingered in the air lately. A name called her attention by the way that the red wolf had pronounced it. Maska. Curiosity appeared in her eyes as the red colored female kept on speaking.

"Hummm, Sanuye, Maska is the one who arrived to the tribe in order to take the leadership, right?" She asked when the other stopped talking. Her voice held a tint of harshness, but not so much. She had been told that the newcomers weren't good people, but she was such a Doubting Thomas that she couldn't believe them right away. She hadn't met Dawali before, but people had spoken about him with respect and admiration. However, he had been charged for doing something bad. This situation only created confusion to the girl.

She was taken out of her thoughts when a different voice came to her ears. It was that of a male, and when she looked up, she first believed that the person who was nearing the group was no other than Dawali himself, due to the resemblance between him and the past leader. But his smell told her otherwise. No, he wasn't who she thought he was. But he resembled him very much. Her eyes never left his lively-colored pelt as he joined the group. Somehow unconsciously, she leaned a bit in Ayasha's direction, but without looking at her. When the newcomer greeted the crew, a smile finally appeared in the corners of her lips. Sanuye had called him Songan, so she assumed that this was his name. He refered to Ayasha first, greeting her shortly after. The green-eyed female answered to this with a light bow and a a low "Pleasure."

Now she didn't feel so confused nor nostalgic. Ayasha had already recieved the bad news, but she had taken that with resignation. Somehow, she already knew what had been the destiny of her beloved. Her attitude had taken some the weight off the medic's shoulders. And the presence of these friendly people eased her tension almost completely, creating a lighter atmosphere. That was, of course, before the following words left the brunette's mouth. "I do not know if this is a good time to ask, but does somebody know what happened to Chief Dawali?" The question had been trapped in her mouth since she had first recieved the news of the recent events, and to say it loud was a relief. "I was just wondering..." Her gaze slipped towards her hand, which was stil in contact with the ground. "I was out for some days, and it seems like everything has changed since i returned. What has happened?" She moved her head lightly in Ayasha's direction, but the question was directed to everybody. But then another question appeared in her mind. Had this been a good time to ask?

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread