Poor misguided fool
[html]
ooc

I guess I'll bleed in silence

She knew Tayui? Now this certainly put a different twist on the entire situation. He had hoped to go unnoticed. Perhaps the scent of Shadowed Sun was strong enough on him now to make him easily recognisable? But that also meant that this female knew Tayui. Well, no use trying to hide who he belonged to, then. She certainly seemed the perfect ice queen. Her arched eyebrow, her cool composure, her entire demeanour screamed of hurt to him, but not how Mew had. Mew was broken somehow. This one was powerful. Pain and suffering only enhanced her strength. She was like nothing he'd ever met before. 'My lady, you are right. I do indeed come from Shadowed Sun, the lands of Tayui and Pilot. I am named Lubomir. What should I name thee?'

Spying? It was perfectly laughable. Would he truly be wandering around this carelessly if he wanted to spy? But at least now he knew the name of the place. Twilight Vale. Not one he'd heard before, certainly. 'You misunderstand me, my fair one. I do not intend to spy. I merely felt like travelling and I stumbled upon your glorious pack. Tell me, what does one do in Twilight Vale? And perchance you may tell me why you feel the need to be so cold. Has my way of speaking offended you, my lady?' He was trying not to screw this up. Trying too hard, maybe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread