will you tell me is this real
[html]
set after Kable's joined, maybe a few hours after? song was made up by me Tongue you can tell because it sucks

I ask you why, why things change, an' you always answer, in the same old way~ the words floated on the breeze, out of the silver fish male's mouth and onto the passing wind. Be realistic, now, now I'm older. You can't keep feedin' me these fairy tales~. All these words, this lyrical story, was all procured out of the boy's head in a flash as he strode to his mother's house. He still knew the way, he hadn't before, but after see the land it had refreshed his memory. The gentle strumming became rapider, rolling into a chorus. It was nice at first, but it's, killin' me now. You said love was forever, but now I see that things have changed, the sunny skys turn grey, in a flash of pure lightenin' dreams~. The music stopped, only for a second, it was all part of the act. The music was now calm again, S'all too much for me to bear, these scars you tear, are pullin' me apart, an' it hurts like hell~ Kable didn't know anything of love, he'll he hadn't even started to noticed girls in 'that way' yet, something which should have happened ages ago.

There was a pause in the song as he looked up, to see three figures, he only noted one, Mom? His smile broadened as he took a few paces forward, It's, ummm, Kable, I guess. It was a dumb comment, of course she knew who he was.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread