will you tell me is this real
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Ayita stood outside her home with Vigi and sighed. She was content to day full of Moxie and the need to do something. The mother of five was cleaning and working enjoying her day and thinking of all her children. "I think I should spend some time planting flowers and getting things ready for next year." She said glancing over at Ame's grave.

"For your daughter?" Zafier asked as he stepped out of the shadows. He had been here and there and well he was just at a loss. "She still means a lot to you, hmm and is that.." He stopped what he was saying as his sister shot him a nasty glance.

Ayita looked at him. "no I would like to plant a garden for all my children to see." She stated as she looked at him she couldn't believe that he was poking around here and causing problems. And the answer is yes why you care I don't know." She said looking away as she sighed.

Walking over to her wrapping his arms around her. "Your my baby sister and I love you." he said as he smiled. "Besides I can help some how."He stated smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

Amaranth sighed as she made her way to the home she grew up in. She was having an off day and she wanted to see her mother. After all her only child was off with Niro and she wasn't even sure what they were up too. She thought about Vigilante's home and how Kable had only been there for a month when he left with there father. He should have taken her too. She missed her brother, she was missing her mother too.

"Mother" she called as she saw her and her uncle. There was another thing Kable didn't get a chance to meet his uncle or his other siblings. Amaranth hadn't wanted to but here she was happy now a mother and a big sister.

She approached hearing her mother say yes. But yes to what what could she possibly be agreeing to. "mother yes to what?" She asked. The red female moved to her family. "I've missed you both dearly."

<style>
.free-a42 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a42 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a42 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a42 b {color:#77b075; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
set after Kable's joined, maybe a few hours after? song was made up by me Tongue you can tell because it sucks

I ask you why, why things change, an' you always answer, in the same old way~ the words floated on the breeze, out of the silver fish male's mouth and onto the passing wind. Be realistic, now, now I'm older. You can't keep feedin' me these fairy tales~. All these words, this lyrical story, was all procured out of the boy's head in a flash as he strode to his mother's house. He still knew the way, he hadn't before, but after see the land it had refreshed his memory. The gentle strumming became rapider, rolling into a chorus. It was nice at first, but it's, killin' me now. You said love was forever, but now I see that things have changed, the sunny skys turn grey, in a flash of pure lightenin' dreams~. The music stopped, only for a second, it was all part of the act. The music was now calm again, S'all too much for me to bear, these scars you tear, are pullin' me apart, an' it hurts like hell~ Kable didn't know anything of love, he'll he hadn't even started to noticed girls in 'that way' yet, something which should have happened ages ago.

There was a pause in the song as he looked up, to see three figures, he only noted one, Mom? His smile broadened as he took a few paces forward, It's, ummm, Kable, I guess. It was a dumb comment, of course she knew who he was.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC: I bet Kable would have mostly forgotten his french watch out.

Ayita had finally pried her brother off her as she turned to face her daughter. The woman who went from a childish girl to a woman who was turning out to be one great mother. "I'll tell you over tea its good to see you." she said smiling as Zafier perked up.

zafier bumped her though she not need the jolt as the scent hit them. the breeze not strong today but still it carried the scent of a boy she thought was lost forever. "Mom? Who does this kid think he is?" Zafier said his golden gaze locked on the boy as he watched the way Amaranth spun around.

Kable Catori!" Ayita snapped. the first thing out of her mouth as she swiftly moved towards him. Kable comment osent vous prendre de pareils ça et croire que vous pouvez juste aller à la maison. J'ai cru que j'avais perdu vous faites vous savez combien je me suis inquiété. Cher garçon de seigneur she rambled off in her native tongue. So help her if that boy left her again she would die. Anger and crazy over load of joy over took her. "Welcome home son." She opened her arms wide.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth was so focused on her mother that she had not realized at first what her uncle was saying. Then her uncle spoke after the boy. Turning slowly shock spread on her husky face. She blinked and looked back at her mother who took the words right out of her mouth.

"Is mother the only one you remember? What about your own sister?" She asked. Her red hair cascading halfway over her face as lilac eyes stared at him. She looked back at her uncle who seemed to try to move closer to Ayita. Was he worried that the boy was not who he said. though there was no mistaking who the man was. Short black hair gray coat with a faint husky look. The name that always made her mother sad. Kable why did you leave us? Why did you go with him? We all love you here." Amaranth said as she choked a little fighting tears. She had missed him too.

<style>
.free-a42 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a42 .inner{background-color:#f1f0f5; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a42.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Yeah, he soradically forgets and remembers it XD

The other male questioned him, causing the silver fish male to don a confused look, who was this dude? And then his mother started ranting at him in a language he knew, but surprisingly couldn't decode, his red ribbon shaded orbs flashed from side to side as he grew anxious from the situation. He understood one part, however the rest seemed a blur, and think you can just come home. The words and the action following that abashed him as his mother ebmraced him. He bit the air for a second before actually coming up with something inteligble to say. 'Umm, I'm sorry'. His words seemed slurred, he was still slightly dazed.

A voice came from beside the mother and son, and Kable pried Ayita away from him to face the voice. 'No, 'Mara. I didn't forget' he smiled broadly, embracing his sister tightly. But then she spoke, and the tone made Kable's ears flatten in shame, 'I... I don't know. He just said he was going so I followed. I... I didn't know where he was going, I didn't think he was leaving, or going far...' he stopped and looked away. 'I'm sorry guys'. The silver fish prince turned to the older male, 'Kable Catori, sir'.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC: I bet Kable would have mostly forgotten his french watch out.

Ayita watched her brother as she held her son for a moment. she felt so content she just she was mood swining and she nearly wanted to cry having him back in her arms.I'm glad you came back Kable I really am. she slowly release him as he squirmed out of her arms and held his sister tight. the last time she saw them together was the day before he vanished.

zafier snorted at the happy little reunion. I see so your the missing child? Hmm Zafier Catori your uncle I guess. He snorted again looking at the boy with demon red eyes. Looking at ayita he huffed turning to head inside her home.

Ayita glared at her brother then smiled at Kable. Forgive me son, my brother came to take me away only to find me and Amaranth and he's been grumpy for a year about me mating Vigilante, and having kids with a dog that was not around. She stated smiling. don't let grumpy pants get you down come lets go inside and have some tea.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth fell into her brothers embrace. she had to admit she missed him. She had been such a monster as a child and she wondered if him leaving had been what caused her to go off the deep end and hate everything. Or maybe it had just been a phase. "Thank you for coming home.' She said letting go of him.

Her uncles words were always so harsh. She hated that she hated the way he was they were wolves they were. She smiled faintly as she followed then stopped. "You've missed a lot Kable, We have three half siblings. Noah, he's left though. And Liam he's around though i don't think he's home today, and Ame." she said pointing at the little grave. "Oh mom what was it you were going to tell me?" She asked looking at the aging woman. The look she got sent her inside with her mother on her heels.

As she entered her uncle had started a fire and was warming water. "Kable please sit anywhere you want. Would you like some tea too?" amaranth asked scouring the cupboards for glasses and trying not to hit her head on the ceiling.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

He nodded along slowly as his uncle and mother spoke to him. 'And? We're still all canines...' he shrugged, casually though his words hid a slight lick of annoyance to them. This 'uncle' dude was weird and Kable hadn't taken to him much at all. He turned to his sister yet again, 'Is he always like that?' he asked when he was out of earshot. It wasn't their fault that their were hybrids, nor that their father was a dog. Kable had always found dogs more interesting, they came in all different shapes and sizes. His red eyes darted to his sisters own as he smiled faintly at her. God, it was good to be home.

They had half siblings? He had missed a lot. He glanced down where Amaranth gestured, shit... 'Oh... I'm... sorry'. His words were choked. Why hadn't he come home earlier, he could have helped his mother. As his sister moved into the house, he followed silently, his ears still drooped in the same guilt that panged through his heart. He looked up, 'Yeah Mom, what we're you going to say'. He smiled youthfully, just like old times.

He sat down on a nearby chair and nodded, 'Yeah, that'd be great'. Tea was something he could do with now, it would suite the some what cosy atmosphere well. 'Sooooo...' he said, drawing out the words to rid the silence, 'What have you been up to 'Mara? I see you've got a mate'. He smiled, Niro was a cool guy, really friendly.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Zafier snorted again as everyone filtered in. He shouldn't be so upset by the fact that the boy was home but he was. it just added to the list of sins his sister had. zafier stood up and smiled as he sat down in a chair.

Ayita smiled as she sat down and smiled looking at her two children. Your uncle had to try to rube in the fact that I'm pregnant. She said as she smiled. You may have been gone but at least you'll get to be here now. Ayita said.

zafier shook his head. Another bunch of mutts tainting the catori line. he huffed looking at her. not noticing amaranth next to him he coughed as she kicked him swiftly in the back forcing him to topple over. he snarled looking at her silver blue eyes cast on the woman he had trained.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Amaranth smiled, nodding. yea he thinks what he thinks. She said as she turned and walked inside. Amaranth wanted to get things set as she placed tea in the cups and set them on the table.

amaranth smiled. don't be sorry your back. She said as she got up. Going over to the water she nearly dropped the cup she was holding when her mom said what she was thinking. Though it didn't take long for her uncle to pipe in the red haired demon was getting tired of hearing him say things like that. Vigilante is good to mom and is the king you will not talk about his kin or mothers like that ever again. Anger flushed through her as she went back to what she was doing.

amaranth smiled what had she been up to? Hmm a lot. Right Niro patrols the boarder you met him and our son was not with him hmm odd. Jiva is not normally far from his father. I well am mated with one child and two deceased daughters. She said smiling. For once thinking about her loss did not make her sad. "A lot has happened to me" She said as she filled cups and placed them on the table.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Kable smiled breifly at his mother's news, but soon found himself too busy to pay more attention to it. He stood moving over to his uncle. Kable stood an inch or so taller than the brute, but fighting wasn't in the man child's blood, though nothing was to stop him from being verbal. 'Y'know, if you don't like it you can jus' as well go. This is a mutt kingdom, ran by a mutt, supported by his mutt family' he paused and pointed to himself and Amaranth, 'I'm a mutt, she's a mutt, Mom is the mother of mutts. If she can handle it, you can handle it. And if you can't, you can leave. Seems as if there have been enough problems 'round here as it is'. He sat back down and took a deep gulp of his tea. Now all that was off his chest he turned to 'Mara.

'Oh, cool', he had a nephew, interesting. Another person to add to his list of people to find and speak to. It seemed as if he'd never et a moments rest in the first few weeks of membership. It would be fun however, getting to explore the territory again, finding out who had come and left since he had last been home.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC Rose feel free to post after this. I'm leaving Mara out of this round.

ayita smiled as her two eldest children bashed and yelled at their childish uncle. The man was in fact in need of a lesson in which he needed greatly. She could see the man sitting there not saying anything as she just shrugged and let it slide by. She had no want to stir up anything.

"So Kable why don't you tell us about your grand adventures. After all we have told you what has been going on but we no nothing of what happened to you in a year. Ayita said as she smiled.

Zafier sat on the couch as she and the children talked. He could not be deterred. He crossed his arms and kept quite for now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
OOC here? / +000

The silver boy shrugged, slurping his tea noisly. He placed the half empty cup down, 'Umm, I 'avn't been doin' much while I was away, actually. I jus' walked, then jus' I rode when I got Archer and we kinda split up when I got older and I was alone. I jus' wanted to come home. I dunno where Dad is though...' he smiled hollowly as he picked his cup up again. That really was all he had done, he was ignorant to the other sex, he hadn't even noticed them above playmates and just friends. It wasn''t hard to believe, on his travels it had been just him and his father, and the only girls he knew were his mother and sister.

There was a moment of silence before Kable found a decent topic to fill the space where his 'grand adventures' should have been. 'So... What's change pack wise while I've been gone?' He had no idea who was still around from his childhood, or who had joined in his absense and what ranking everyone had gained. It was all very interesting to the young husky hybrid male, but he found most things curious in the end.

<style type="text/css">
.kablekable b {font-weight:bold; color:#87f5d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #246554; }
.kablekable p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kablekable {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#22846a; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/a2wx35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 228px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#96b3b5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kablekable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kablekable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]