will you tell me is this real
[html]
Yeah, he soradically forgets and remembers it XD

The other male questioned him, causing the silver fish male to don a confused look, who was this dude? And then his mother started ranting at him in a language he knew, but surprisingly couldn't decode, his red ribbon shaded orbs flashed from side to side as he grew anxious from the situation. He understood one part, however the rest seemed a blur, and think you can just come home. The words and the action following that abashed him as his mother ebmraced him. He bit the air for a second before actually coming up with something inteligble to say. 'Umm, I'm sorry'. His words seemed slurred, he was still slightly dazed.

A voice came from beside the mother and son, and Kable pried Ayita away from him to face the voice. 'No, 'Mara. I didn't forget' he smiled broadly, embracing his sister tightly. But then she spoke, and the tone made Kable's ears flatten in shame, 'I... I don't know. He just said he was going so I followed. I... I didn't know where he was going, I didn't think he was leaving, or going far...' he stopped and looked away. 'I'm sorry guys'. The silver fish prince turned to the older male, 'Kable Catori, sir'.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba704 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a99ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.freeba704 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba704 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#eee7d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IkoCb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #928e81; padding: 0px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#928e81; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee7d4; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba704 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba704 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread